• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Jungian Cognitive Functions] How much Fe do you use?

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Is it true that Fe users tend feel the mood of others as their own? Do they feel the pain of others as their own pain? :blink:

I'm not sure about my Fe user status. I feel very disconcerted and stressed out if someone is upset or negative in a group situation. If someone close to me is angry then I feel very upset about it but I don't feel angry too. I can feel others pain but sometimes it is so intense that I prefer to avoid it.

Jellyfish1234

Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms - 2
Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own - 2
Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly - 1
Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people - 2
Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself - 0
Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs - 1
Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony - 3
Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior - 5
Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me. - 4
Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms - 1
Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in. - 0

Huh. 21/55

Sometimes I feel like I have inferior Fe - at least when it comes to things like social norms.

Ztommi

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't use any Fe at all -- very minimal. I just keep quiet and make people feel awkward. Perhaps the more Fi I utilize, the more I can simulate Fe due to my care ultimately showing on the outside

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I haven't taken the little mini test

But 119.75928394827492027473927485927483947374948272749383788 you are not trying woah weird auto correct %

Ok now lemme see how I do compared to the quiz.

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Way too much.

For instance : Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself - 5

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms- 4
Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own- 3
Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly- 0
Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people- 3
Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself- 4
Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs- 3
Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony- 0
Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior- 2
Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me- 4
Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms- 0
Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in- 0

23/50= 46%

Abendrot

one way trip
MBTI Type
IntJ
Enneagram
85X
Instinctual Variant
sx
[MENTION=23583]Yamato Nadeshiko[/MENTION] Interesting. I think attunement the emotional atmosphere you mentioned is the most fundamental characteristic of Fe. Fe is attuned to the emotional atmosphere in much the same way that Te is attuned to external facts, regulations etc.
[MENTION=27915]Verona[/MENTION] I've heard it reasoned that Fi users tend to perceive themselves in the shoes of others and try to emulate what they are feeling (empathy). However, Fe users tend to feel the pain of others as their own and have an instinctual reaction to correct it (sympathy). Or maybe it's not so much that they feel the pain as their own, but more that they feel an upset in the emotional atmosphere. Either way, Fe is nearly incomprehensible to me, as I have so little of it.

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms
Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own
Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly
Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people
Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself
Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs
Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony
Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior
Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me.
Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms
Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in.

28/40

Someone help me percent. Too lazy to math.

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms. 3
Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own. 3
Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly. 4
Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people. 2
Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself. 2
Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs. 1
Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony. 0
Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior. 4
Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me. 0
Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms. 1
Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in. 1

21/55

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms 2
Fe 2a: I internalize cultural values and make them my own 0
Fe 2b: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly 5
Fe 3: Because I consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people 5
Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself 3
Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs 5
Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony 5
Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior 5
Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me. 5
Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms 0
Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in. 0
TOTAL = 35/55 = 62%

I'm not even surprised really. I would get a higher score if a lot of it wasn't cultural norms related since I'm not one to care for that stuff. I agree with a lot of the posts about Fe being like a high level of empathy and being able to absorb emotions. It's not even a conscious thing, it's really instinctual where I'll get a very strong feeling for no reason at all, and while a lot of people have labelled my gut instincts as intuition, I think it's just empathy making itself known in very evident ways. Almost like reasoning through feelings. I'm a real hit at parties. NOT.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms 1
Fe 2a: I internalize cultural values and make them my own 1
Fe 2b: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly 5
Fe 3: Because I consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people 2
Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself 4
Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs 2
Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony 5
Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior 4
Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me. 4
Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms 0
Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in. 0

28/55

50% Fe

Rouskyrie

Okay-in case you have missed out over in rainbow fairy NF land I posted an Fi and Ti (which now includes Te ) list. I wanted this one here to see how the entps do. But anybody can take it so enjoy.

Give yourself a zero if you never do the below activity and give yourself a Five if the activity is like eating or breathing for you. (Go check out the Ti thread if you want one that feels very natural) Zeros are perfectly okay. I get mostly zeros on this particular one.

I will find Ne too, but have to type it up.

Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly
Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people
Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs
Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me.
Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in.

I have no idea why there are two Fe 2s in the above list but I left them there.

here are the other functions:
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/sp-arthouse/18832-how-much-do-you-use-se.html#post724095
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nf-idyllic/18773-nfps-how-do-you-use-fi.html
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nt-rationale/18817-how-much-fe-do-you-use.html
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nt-rationale/18820-how-much-te-do-you-use.html
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nf-idyllic/18773-nfps-how-do-you-use-fi.html
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nt-rationale/18833-how-much-ne-do-you-use.html#post724098
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nt-rationale/18834-how-much-ni-do-you-use.html#post724099
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/sj-guardhouse/18835-how-much-si-do-you-use.html#post724102

Based on these posts, it would seem my result is:
Fe: 90%.
Ni: 85%.
Se: 40%.
Ti: 12%.
Fi: 40%.
Ne: 30%.
Si: 30%.
Te: 12.5%.

sculpting

Christ I forgot I created these....I wish I had known about instinctual variants at the time....

NAPSTABLOOK22

MBTI Type
FUCK
Enneagram
Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms 0/5
Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own 0/5
Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly 2.5/5
Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people 1/5
Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself 1.5/5
Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs 0/5
Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony 0/5
Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior 0/5
Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me. 2/5
Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms 1/5
Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in. 0/5

Total: 8/55 or 14.55%

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms 1
Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own 0
Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly 4
Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people 2
Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs 3
Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony 0
Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior 2
Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me. 0
Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms 1

16/55 29%

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms 3
Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own 4
Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly 4
Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people 4
Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs 4
Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony 3
Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior 3
Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me. 2
Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms 3
Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in. 3

36/55= 65%

Tater

Okay-in case you have missed out over in rainbow fairy NF land I posted an Fi and Ti (which now includes Te ) list. I wanted this one here to see how the entps do. But anybody can take it so enjoy.

Give yourself a zero if you never do the below activity and give yourself a Five if the activity is like eating or breathing for you. (Go check out the Ti thread if you want one that feels very natural) Zeros are perfectly okay. I get mostly zeros on this particular one.

I will find Ne too, but have to type it up.

28/50

56%

Fe

Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms 3
Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own 1
Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly 3
Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people 1
Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself 1
Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs 1
Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony 1
Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior 4
Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me. 1
Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms 1
Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in. 1

18/55= 33%

julesiscools

MBTI Type
ISFP
Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms [0]
Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own [2]
Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly [1]
Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people [0]
Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself [1]
Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs [0]
Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony [0]
Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior [3]
Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me. [4]
Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms [0]
Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in. [0]

11/55