• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Has your family influenced your personality?

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
My Dad is an ESFJ. We are very different. Knowing that he is an ESFJ helps me to understand why certain things are so important to him, like having everything be neat and clean, which I am mostly indifferent to as long as it is not too messy. He also doesn't go in for theoretical bs. Very concrete.

Ishida

MBTI Type
INTJ
Not much. I was usually off in my own world or playing games. My older sister and father are ISTJs, which had it's annoying times, but you learn that people will have certain expectations of you and that you should follow along so you can just go along.
INFP brother helped me realize the difference between the two.

blanclait

MBTI Type
ENTP
When i was young at least, during my teen years i started to isolate myself quite more, which eventually lead to regular overpowering Ti + Ne, while Fe taking quite the hit.

Either i was ENFP before, or i had really my inferior really developed. For long as i remember i couldn't cry to a movie.