• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INFJ and INFJ Relationship

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
I know it's not that common, but it does happen. Every so often, two INFJs meet and discover that they love each other, so....

What do you see as the strong points of two INFJs pairing?

What do you see as the weak points?

Litsnob

I do not believe I've met any other INFJs offline, and I believe my partner to be INTJ though he won't take a test. As an INFJ I definitely want to be understood and I seem to have so many S-types in my world not too many people understand me and I have to settle for acceptance. I want both, of course. The idea of a match with my complete opposite doesn't sound appealing to me at all, and I don't even like the idea of a match with an extrovert. I do think that my idea is someone very similar but that another INFJ might be too similar. If we cannot support each other by having strengths the other doesn't have, I think there could be less personal growth and perhaps areas of getting stuck, whether that is emotionally or literally in tasks that do not get done.