• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatcha eating?

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
34efbccaa85f7d3ef93f566d32b4029f-hero.jpg

biohazard

Permabanned
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
2duwbqh.jpg

Homemade Buffalo sauce on the side... then a double patty grass-fed burger with melted Gouda cheese imported from Holland, fried onions, and an over-easy egg on top. I also had fried Brussel sprouts and broccoli in tumeric spice, garlic spice, and lard.

All home made and cooked myself. Most of the things I eat are cooked myself.

Metis

All I've eaten today has been "firecracker snack mix", containing peanuts, wasabi-covered peas, "corn sticks" and "sesame sticks". :(

I need to do better. It's my day off. I don't want to go out.

I bet it was a nice day out, though.

I can still go to the store and get vegetables. I need to eat some. I'll feel healthier tomorrow if I eat my veggies today.

giphy.gif

[MENTION=31527]DulcetRefrain[/MENTION], both guinea pigs have vegetables now! :happy2::rock:

pug-broccoli.gif

Eat_your_veggies_by_Sneaks77.jpg

Metis

Today, meat and veggies. Healthy stuff that invests for the future. And gives you energy to go fight :girlfight: with those nice ladies and men over at the gym, which also makes you safer :hifive: and is also an investment in your future. You are so wise. Good job today, Metis.

:nerd: :pumpyouup: :yays: :charge:

biohazard

Permabanned
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
2akk8xl.jpg

Made some homemade keto spinach dip outta: sour cream, cream cheese, spinach, and bacon. I'm having pork rinds with it. This is probably gonna be my only meal for the day. I want to do a 30HR fast.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Gluten-free sourdough toast, a banana, and coffee with half-and-half.

xenaprincess

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Rice porridge (because it's less rice, more liquid), stir fried broccoli, a scrambled egg and some little fried anchovies :)