• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I dedicate this thread to orange juice

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
juicy bits

tumblr_ogpl44THBB1smgwqeo1_500.png

In the UK they do not use the word pulp, they call it juicy bits instead
Q3JcWNG.png

I love orange juice when it has tons of pulp. OJ is so naked without pulp.

tumblr_o3y1dmghIA1r93b1wo1_400.jpg

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
How could you.

That would destroy the delicate balance of sweetness to tartness found in every glass!

You cant just do that! You cant just add bananas to orange juice and call that OK! And still call it orange juice- it would be orange and banana juice then!

You ruined it- youre ruining it-ahhhhh!!!

*hyperventilates while pointing an accusing you*

What has this world come to?

When the world moves forward in revolution, some stuck in their old ways must be left behind.

I'm sorry.... we folk of the new generation have to go on without you. Maybe one day you can learn to be tolerant of phallic shaped fruit juice being added to the formula.
2a8fb9fcc61009352cb2d42a27e0349a1273158203_full.jpg

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Orange and Mango, that's a nice combo.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
When the world moves forward in revolution, some stuck in their old ways must be left behind.

I'm sorry.... we folk of the new generation have to go on without you. Maybe one day you can learn to be tolerant of phallic shaped fruit juice being added to the formula.
2a8fb9fcc61009352cb2d42a27e0349a1273158203_full.

jpg

Look dude. You can put the lime in the coconut and shake it all up. But leave the bananas for the banana boats!

Bananas in organge juice they say... whats next bananas on sandwiches- orange juice and skittles- why NO- its anarchy! It just isnt done.

(Actually you can just throw out all the bananas and leave the song because thats the really only good thing to be related to bananas in any way)

Well played btw.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
jpg

Look dude. You can put the lime in the coconut and shake it all up. But leave the bananas for the banana boats!

Bananas in organge juice they say... whats next bananas on sandwiches- orange juice and skittles- why NO- its anarchy! It just isnt done.

(Actually you can just throw out all the bananas and leave the song because thats the really only good thing to be related to bananas in any way)

Well played btw.

I'm okay with you not finding the delicious pairing of orange and banana as amazing as it truly is, but....

Are you implying that bananas are inferior fruit?! If so, incorrect. You are I N C O R R E C T.

Enneagram
9w1
Orange juice is a bit gross.

i much prefer either cranberry juice or red grape juice. Mango juice is of course amazing but that might be cheating since its less juice and more of a thick ass smoothie.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Orange juice is good but it's not as good as grapefruit juice.

skimpit

Please don't squeeze the juice. Imagine your dad saying that for most of your life as a child, and I think orange juice will become as una-peel-ing to you as it is to me. I'm sorry, I had to make that pun. But really, I hate orange juice and I don't mean to hate on it.

Really I just want to comment on how old this thread is and how great. Meme worthy, almost nearly. Keep going, username I can't pronounce nor even read, peoerotroto. Or puyajhfk. Or... pyrnksuw. Just do you, do'.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Are you being funny or do you actually think grapefruit juice tastes good?

Not being funny. I drink it everyday. Unsweetened, pink grapefruit juice, I like it freshly squeezed too. That makes a superior Pamloma, margarita, Smoked Palomino. Hemingway's signature drink was a Papa Doble with, grapefruit juice. So it's not just a morning thing for me.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Not being funny. I drink it everyday. Unsweetened, pink grapefruit juice, I like it freshly squeezed too. That makes a superior Pamloma, margarita, Smoked Palomino. Hemingway's signature drink was a Papa Doble with, grapefruit juice. So it's not just a morning thing for me.

FxOKUN4.gif

Ew.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Anyone here drink tomato juice?

My grandpa does- and not the v8 stuff- just like generic tomato juice.

I feel like its not a fruit drink- but not like a veggie drink either- its this weird in between thing that just should not exist outside of like soup. Not as a beverage. No.