• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your exercise routine.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Routine? Routine, you say?? :blush:

I managed to run 4 times a week for like, 5 weeks and I consider that a personal victory. I'm now in desperate need of some hardcore exercise so be sure to make yourself heard when you start publishing your blog. I'd be very interested to know what is the best way to deal with the boredom that is working out...

edel weiss

MBTI Type
ENTP
I primarily practice martial arts, I do some cardio, a lot of stretching, and some running. I swim when I can, and I trek on holidays.

I enjoy exercise a lot. Simply put, my reasons for exercising are just that it makes me feel good. :) I feel fitter, get less tired, and am able to enjoy Nature's bounty on long treks. I find that a good exercise session either calms me down and generally makes me feel pleasant, or it boosts me up like anything so that I actually behave like I'm on drugs. (I'm being serious - really) I think I'm addicted to it - I find myself craving the 'rush' and get cranky if I don't get any for a few days.

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
25 minutes on the treadmill - lots of inclines
10 minutes on the rowing machine
10 minutes on the eliptical

because it makes me feel good and I want a nice bum.

Aerithria

Senior Thread Terminator
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
8:00 PM - put down book; vaguely realize that my family owns a treadmill
8:05 PM - contemplate as to why I never use it
8:15 PM - go in search of something that slightly resembles exercise clothing
8:30 PM - choose random settings and start
8:40 PM - stop treadmill, suddenly remembering why I hate the thing to begin with
8:45 PM - shower
9:00 PM - go back to reading, somewhat frustrated that I just lost an hour

Otherwise, I do tae kwon-do. :biggrin:

edcoaching

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
In truth, so I can eat dessert. Because I married a phy ed teacher. Because it clears my head and I get my best thoughts while running. Because it's beautiful in the nature reserve by our house.

I run 3x a week if my knee isn't bugging me, walk most other days. Try for weights at least twice a week but hate them--excuses abound. Winter, we just got a great elliptical and I use it a lot--can read or watch movies with it.