• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Colloidal Silver

Werewolfen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
I've been making and taking Colloidal Silver now for over a year. Some people are afraid of it because of the media hyped case of Paul Karason who has Argyria from drinking massive quantities as well as rubbing it all over his skin. Before I started making my own I researched everything I could find on the web about it. The Pro's and Con's , the myths, potential dangers , history of Colloidal Silver, watched dozens of youtube videos , sent email questions to people on youtube asking them how long they had taken it and their results of what it done for them / to them , and then I started ordering it off the web from vitamin and health sites.

Before I started taking my own, I took Trace Minerals 30 ppm , Vitamin Shoppe 30 ppm , and Source Naturals 10 ppm. These were all 8 ounce bottles that ran anywhere from $20 to $30 a bottle. After a few months and a lot of reading and how-to videos I wanted to make my own and save money.

I've been an alternative medicine fiend for many years. Herbal pills mostly, when I've tried something that didn't work I just discontinued taking it and went on to something else. Colloidal Silver is something that I believe in despite the negative reviews of it being labeled quackery by the modern medical establishment. What really made me want to try it was all of the video claims on youtube of people swearing by it that made their own.

I'm not telling people here to take it or make it, but just my experience with it. I have not had any colds,flus, or viruses since I have taken it.Shortly after January 2011 I had a severe cold that took me 4 weeks to get rid of. It was right after this that I started looking into prevention remedies and got interested in Colloidal Silver. It's alright with me if you think it's snake oil. I'll answer questions about it. I'm not an expert on it but far beyond being a newb on Colloidal Silver.

Natural News is a good website on alternative medicine and this is a different view on Paul Karason's Argyria condition.>

http://www.naturalnews.com/035219_colloidal_silver_blue_man_skin.html

Do your own research ,don't just take my word for it, make your own decisions about it. If your into alternative solutions,therapies,medicines like I am. This might be something for you. I've been taking 3 ounces a day of Colloidal Silver everyday for over a year.If I believe in something strong enough I'll become my own guinea pig to try it and test it out and see if it works.

ColloidalSilverGenerator.jpg
[/IMG]

AgentF

Unlimited Dancemoves ®
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
it is an effective anti-bacterial/-protozoal/-viral agent but it does attract some controversy.

entire communities in Latin America use colloidal silver in residential water cisterns as an affordable water treatment system.

W

WALMART

it is an effective anti-bacterial/-protozoal/-viral agent but it does attract some controversy.

entire communities in Latin America use colloidal silver in residential water cisterns as an affordable water treatment system.

ah, yeah, i've seen it as an active ingredient in anti-bacterial creams for wounds. interesting.

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
some quick reading on wikipedia/etc, sounds like it's going to be even more important in the future with resistant bacteria like MRSA testing the limits of our pharmaceuticals...