• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Gym buddies

Lark

Do you think it is easier to do work outs or have focused gym time if you have buddies/a team or is it better to do it solitary?

Bonus question, if you could train with anyone from the forum who would it be and why? If it would be more than one person who would they be and why?

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I generally have exercised solitary. It's just been easier for me. I'm not opposed to having a workout buddy, though.

I would love to get a few lessons on Krav Maga from [MENTION=40834]Jaune[/MENTION] :D

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I generally have exercised solitary. It's just been easier for me. I'm not opposed to having a workout buddy, though.

I would love to get a few lessons on Krav Maga from [MENTION=40834]Jaune[/MENTION] :D

I'd get belly dancing lessons from you in exchange :D

Another forum person with whom I'd like to workout is Coriolis since I think she has good knowledge of martial arts.

Despite being a solitary person, I don't like working out alone. I hate the gym, I find it boring. I don't think I'd even like it if I were with a friend.

I've only been able to exercise at martial arts studios, but I'm not sure if it's necessarily the people there as much as me liking what I'm doing.