• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Live Brain-Imaging Session ~ Dario Nardi

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
"Imagine peering into your own brain to learn how it truly works! Classic EEG technology uses passive, harmless sensors in a nylon cap to rapidly and accurately measure your brainwaves as you try various tasks. Afterward, computer analysis reveals the tasks that engage you most and which brain regions have wired together from years of habits and preferences.

Your report reveals your unique flavor of personality. Your upbringing, career, relationships, and psychological functions all impact who you are. The report is your first step to unlocking your neuro-potential. Based on 9 years of hands-on research that links personality, brain waves, cognitive skills, executive styles, and emotions. We are using the latest medical-grade EEG technology in a portable format that includes 20+ brain regions.

Includes 1-hour live brain-imaging session plus 30-minute audio debrief and 15-page report"

Radiance House

This is based off of Dario Nardi's research on brain processing patterns and cognitive functions.

Can some of you LA folk check this out and report back? :) [MENTION=25377]SearchingforPeace[/MENTION]? [MENTION=20113]Tellenbach[/MENTION]? Who else lives in LA?

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I haven't lived in LA for 21 years.....

It sounds interesting though....

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
sounds awesome, theres already plenty of research into this, and lots of studies have been done on different brain patterns.... i'd be game if i trusted the people who were running it.

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I haven't lived in LA for 21 years.....

It sounds interesting though....

I'm glad you escaped! Did you at least escape the state? Yes it's very interesting because sometimes I wonder about my type, mostly from others doubting my proclaimed type vs. internal. What better way to get a more accurate assessment is my thinking, plus it has 'çool' value in a nerdy kinda way :)

sounds awesome, theres already plenty of research into this, and lots of studies have been done on different brain patterns.... i'd be game if i trusted the people who were running it.

Radiance House is run by Dario Nardi.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Sorry, it sounds interesting, but I'd rather get a pH meter or a juicer instead.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"Imagine peering into your own brain to learn how it truly works! Classic EEG technology uses passive, harmless sensors in a nylon cap to rapidly and accurately measure your brainwaves as you try various tasks. Afterward, computer analysis reveals the tasks that engage you most and which brain regions have wired together from years of habits and preferences.

Your report reveals your unique flavor of personality. Your upbringing, career, relationships, and psychological functions all impact who you are. The report is your first step to unlocking your neuro-potential. Based on 9 years of hands-on research that links personality, brain waves, cognitive skills, executive styles, and emotions. We are using the latest medical-grade EEG technology in a portable format that includes 20+ brain regions.

Includes 1-hour live brain-imaging session plus 30-minute audio debrief and 15-page report"

Radiance House

This is based off of Dario Nardi's research on brain processing patterns and cognitive functions.

Can some of you LA folk check this out and report back? :) [MENTION=25377]SearchingforPeace[/MENTION]? [MENTION=20113]Tellenbach[/MENTION]? Who else lives in LA?

That's awesome