• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 5] Sexual Fives, Let's talk

B

brainheart

INTPness- yeah, I wouldn't have a full-fledged romantic relationship without personal connection. I'm talking friendships, actually. Sorry if that was confusing.

I think that privacy, not sharing things with intimates, has more to do with being an sp first. I very much compartmentalize, for one- talk to certain people about certain things. Don't think I don't share things with my husband, I just feel there are things that are best kept to myself; that he wouldn't appreciate them for one, and he doesn't really need to know. It's not a matter of trust, it's just a matter of having your own space.

But yeah, fi vs fe might have something to do with it, unsure.

Nicodemus

Someone said that talking to one person at a party for hours is a good indicator of being of the Sexual tribe. Is that correct?

VagrantFarce

Someone said that talking to one person at a party for hours is a good indicator of being of the Sexual tribe. Is that correct?

I'd doubt it, frankly. It's better to think about why you would talk to just that person.

B

brainheart

I'd doubt it, frankly. It's better to think about why you would talk to just that person.

Yeah, very true. You might talk to that one person because they're in a good location, right by the bar and food. Or you know them already. Or you might because of their social status and you want to impress them. Or because they're a carpenter and you need a carpenter. Or because you find them devastatingly attractive and you feel a strong connection to them...