• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Equalizer

What Personality Type is The Equalizer?

• INFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENFP

• ENFJ

• INTP

• ENTP

• ISFP

• ESFP

• ESFJ

• ISTJ

• ESTP

• ESTJ

• 1w9

• 2w1

• 2w3

• 3w2

• 3w4

• 4w3

• 4w5

• 5w4

• 5w6

• 6w5

• 6w7

• 7w6

• 7w8

• 8w9

• 9w8

• 9w1

• Total voters

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Equalizer

You Must Be Registered To Vote

What type is the Equalizer (Robert McCall character, not the real Denzel Washington)? I saw this movie last night and loved it.

Little_Sticks

I personally thought his relation to everyone around him was extroverted, his motivations focused on the world around him, not so much an internal world for him. And he definitely had an intuitive understanding of people's natures and how events were likely to play out. But I agree with 8w7. You could add it to the poll, if you want; I forgot enneagram was on there too when I voted.

Redguard

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I found that his recharge style was very introverted. Sitting at home quietly, or at the table in the cafe reading book after book. He also seemed to reveal very little about himself... obviously because of his previous career and circumstance, but it also seemed to be a natural character trait.

He had a deep concern for others' well-being and their safety. He's a protector/defender.

When his co-worker (who he was helping get into shape for the security guard test) suddenly up and quit, he could sense right away that something was awry with his mother's restaurant.

aznida9287

I believe the equalizer is an INFJ. He remind me of a well-famous INFJ, Muhammad Ali. Both of them have strong intuition ( knowing things before they happened). They used their gift of intuition when fighting with their opponents. Both of them are compassionate and highly emphatic, really care about others and always find time to help other people around. They are reserved, energized by being alone and enjoy contemplating. They are well-mannered and courteous.
MBTI test Muhammad Ali personality type INFJ | Career Assessment Site