• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

2018 Fifa world cup

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thank you Neuer for the hardest laugh in a while.

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
The Belgium and England game should be a good one but it looks like they are both resting quite of of their team, and there had been a lot of talk about is it even better to finish top (where the winner will be in the side with Brazil, France and Portugal, Argentina opposed to the side with Switzerland, Croatia, and Spain). Hopefully it is as good game as it should be.

Kas

Fabula rasa
The Belgium and England game should be a good one but it looks like they are both resting quite of of their team, and there had been a lot of talk about is it even better to finish top (where the winner will be in the side with Brazil, France and Portugal, Argentina opposed to the side with Switzerland, Croatia, and Spain). Hopefully it is as good game as it should be.

This game was disappointing.

Kas

Fabula rasa
I am sad because I was cheering Argentine, but I think this Argentine-France was the best match so far. Both teams almost equal ( Argentine had weaker defence, so as much as I don't like to say it, result seems fair), playing good football and beautiful goals.

Kas

Fabula rasa
Btw I was today in supermarket and saw stickers saying "Proud of our football team" cut -price 50%. Hilarious.

Kas

Fabula rasa
Damn. I knew that if it comes to penalty shootout, Spain would lose.

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
This game was disappointing.

Understatement of the year! Both teams did not really want to win.

The Belgium v Japan game today made up for it and and Argentina v France the other day was also a good game.

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
The way the media are talking about the England game one would expect it to be a easy win. But Falcarius hopes they are right as Colombia looked a good counter-attack team.:shrug:

Kas

Fabula rasa
Understatement of the year! Both teams did not really want to win.

The Belgium v Japan game today made up for it and and Argentina v France the other day was also a good game.

Yes I thought Belgium would lose (and I was already upset about it). I must give them, they have quite spirit to get 3 goals and win the match during regular time of the game. I loved Saturday games.

The way the media are talking about the England game one would expect it to be a easy win. But Falcarius hopes they are right as Colombia looked a good counter-attack team.:shrug:

Some matches during this championship showed that there is nothing as an easy win. We'll see today!

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yes yes yes England wins. They usually lose at Penalties at big tournaments. Perhaps the penalty curse is broken 😁.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Didn't get to watch the England v Columbia game. Sounded a bit boring to be honest, especially after the Belgian v Japan one.

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
Yes yes yes England wins. They usually lose at Penalties at big tournaments. Perhaps the penalty curse is broken 😁.

:yay::happy0065::yay::worthy::yay::happy0065:

About time that happened; England have had 7 shoot-outs - 5 loses and 2 wins.

From back in the day, after Southgate missed against Germany at Euro 1996.

Beorn

Permabanned
Every time i watch Uruguay i begin to admire them and then i'm quickly reminded they're a bunch of assholes.
I'm glad they had an embarrassing defeat.

Beorn

Permabanned
WOW WOW WOW

I didn't have a problem with the (non) penalty calls, but I''m sure the complaints will be non-stop for a while.
Belgium's keeper was just outstanding and the reason why Belgium won even when they were lagging and Brazil were furiously testing them.

All European games from here on.

Kas

Fabula rasa
Every time i watch Uruguay i begin to admire them and then i'm quickly reminded they're a bunch of assholes.
I'm glad they had an embarrassing defeat.

Do you mean the part when there was almost fight?

I was actually cheering Uruguay. Too bad Cavani didn't play, not sure if it would change anything ( that was clearly worst game of Uruguay), but...

WOW WOW WOW

I didn't have a problem with the (non) penalty calls, but I''m sure the complaints will be non-stop for a while.
Belgium's keeper was just outstanding and the reason why Belgium won even when they were lagging and Brazil were furiously testing them.

All European games from here on.

Whoa. That was good match.

There will be comments for sure. But this time I agreed with judge.
Courtois is great! I keep calling my sister reminding her when Belgium plays because she always cheered great goalkeepers:D