• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to? (Guilty Pleasure Edition)

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

i don't even like gaga but something about the movie trailer for a star is born is hypnotizing.

woahhhh ooo woah ooo woah woooooaaaooooahhh woaoaoaoaoaaaoooooooooooooh!!!

SurrealisticSlumbers

📠girl in an 🎠world
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Everything's Alright, Jesus Christ Superstar (2000).

A pretty hokey production (most musicals kinda are), but the vocal prowess of Renee Castle can't be denied.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I don't know why this is so great. It's, like, the Platonic ideal of the modern cheesy power ballad.

oxyjen

MBTI Type
INtP

This was on the radio today, couched between Blind Melon's "No Rain" and Marcy Playground's "Sex and Candy." It was like an FM frequency with a portal back to high school.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member

I often perform poor karaoke renditions of this in the shower, mumbling all the lyrics before clearly reciting the chorus.

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
This played over the speakers in the grocery story and I started singing along. Out loud. I refuse to feel shame.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member

Despite posting this in a guilty pleasure thread, this is probably, unironically, my favorite song of all time.

I probably just listened to this embarrassingly corny-ass song 30 times in a row while cleaning my room...and dancing along. :ninja:

What the fuck is wrong with me?