• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Literary Fiction Novels and MBTI Type

Myshkin14

MBTI Type
INFJ
I am interested in collecting a list of literary novels according to which type they would most appeal to. Please keep suggestions limited to the classics (old or modern) and newer books, but of the "serious fiction" variety. Please make suggestions based on any of these three criteria: the main character's type, the type that the book may connect with best, or the author's type. Suggestions don't necessarily need to be all four preferences, but please state two at least. I am looking to start a book club that selects books based on types in the group, and thought this forum community would be of great help. I'm hoping there are at least a few lit. majors here. This is what I have gathered so far:

Authors:
Murakami - IN
Jane Austen - ITJ
C.S. Lewis - INTJ
Tolkein - INFP
Dostoevsky - INFJ
Agatha Christie - INJ
J.K. Rowling - INFJ
Ray Chandler - ISTP
Twain - ENTP
Kafka - INFP
Woolf - INFP