• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Favorite Non-Painter Visual Artists

BlueSprout

/X\(:: :: )/X\
MBTI Type
pfni
Enneagram
There is already a popular "Favorite Painters" thread, but that leaves a lot of visual art forms out. So post your favorite artists who work with scultpures, installations, photography, digital art, etc. here.

Yinka Shonibare:

yinkashonibare9-2008.jpg

tumblr_kq50tksyev1qa2sp9o1_500.jpg

Oleg Dou:

Tears+of+the+lost+beauty+2006.jpg

oleg-dou.jpg

Barry Underwood:

tumblr_ktqu90A7wM1qz9b3ko1_400.jpg

barry_underwood_11.jpg

MBTI Type
INTJ
I really love the work of Slinkachu. Here's his website. He's an English street artist who does miniature installations "in the wild" in London, photographs them, and then leaves them there. I'm not sure what I like so much about his work, other than I have a general fascination with miniatures, but I find it extremely compelling. Here's an example:

wonderland1blog.jpg

wonderland2blog.jpg

BlueSprout

/X\(:: :: )/X\
MBTI Type
pfni
Enneagram
I really love the work of Slinkachu. Here's his website. He's an English street artist who does miniature installations "in the wild" in London, photographs them, and then leaves them there. I'm not sure what I like so much about his work, other than I have a general fascination with miniatures, but I find it extremely compelling. Here's an example:

These are great - I really like his concept. Thank you for sharing his work. :)

Emma Hack:

emma+hack+2.jpg

21791239472230813333.jpg

Louise Bourgeois:

98.193_01_d02.jpg

robinson7-3-08-2.jpg

Steiner and Lenzlinger

4.jpg

01_1.jpg

Last edited: