• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hockey?

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Yes, the worst loss. A loss after 4 OT's! What a drag. Both goaltenders were outstanding tonight. I was blown away with Nabi's quick snatch in I think it was the 1st OT where they actually reviewed it. Turco was exceptional as well. So many kick ass saves. Sad to see the Sharks go but what can you do...

MBTI Type
INTJ
That midair snatch by Nabokov in the first OT is one of the best saves I've ever seen. I'm a particular fan of goaltenders, and this was one of those games where you hate to see one of those guys walk off a loser.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
^Agreed. There's so much weight on their shoulders and when they hold a team up and shine in games like tonight... They just deserve medals of honor or some shit.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
I want Crosby. I want to knock that shit-eating grin right off his monkey face. AHHHHHHHHHHH! START THE DAMN SERIES!

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Seriously. He is just one of those athletes (like Johnny Damon, Phil Mickelson, Kurt Warner, etc.) who just LOOKS like a douchebag. Every time I see him, I just wanna poke him in the eyes.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Kimmo Timonen is out for the rest of the playoffs. Not a good sign when you're about to play Malkin and Crosby and your best defenseman won't be around.

It pains me to say it, but we're toast.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
I was ready to strangle a human being earlier. I've since calmed down. NOTHING has been easy for this team all year. We can do this. It will be incredibly difficult, but we can do it.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Rock n roll, my blood red Wings. *mwuuuuuaAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!*

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
This might be a nasty series for the Stars... Not sure if the Pens will be able to fend off the Wings either.

I think I see red in the cup's reflection.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd love to see a European captain take the Cup. Nick Lidstrom is the man. A scoring defenseman! My favorite!

MBTI Type
INTJ
I was ready to strangle a human being earlier. I've since calmed down. NOTHING has been easy for this team all year. We can do this. It will be incredibly difficult, but we can do it.

I know it's kind of a ridiculous idea, but I find myself hoping that the team has overstated his injury in hopes of orchestrating a Willis Reed moment toward the end of the series. Oh, the things you'll grab onto when you're a fan!

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
No, he's a Flyers defenseman, which means he turns into Mr. Glass in the playoffs. Watch it now. I bet dollars to doughnuts that Coburn has "concussion-like symptoms."

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My Wings. I'm all a-quiver with glee. Lidstrom will become the first to break the European captain Cup curse.

The only thing better would be Yzerman wearing a whipped cream suit, but I'll take second best too.