• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

coooool I got a sweet internship working at a regional neuro center

gromit

likes this
WAHOO

I just found out I got an amazing internship opportunity this fall for 3 wks working with patients with neuro conditions. You have to write a resume and an application and I figured I would just apply for it and probably wouldnt get it, but then I did and Im super excited, because that is one of the populations I'm really interested in working with when I graduate.

:banana:

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Congrats!! Is it in Colorado?

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
WAHOO

I just found out I got an amazing internship opportunity this fall for 3 wks working with patients with neuro conditions. You have to write a resume and an application and I figured I would just apply for it and probably wouldnt get it, but then I did and Im super excited, because that is one of the populations I'm really interested in working with when I graduate.

:banana:
Nicee!
remember, no brain-poking!

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
now that you have an internship having to do with neuro you should watch flesh for frankenstein, it's not at all accurate but funny and disturbing.

mostly because that what i picture you doing.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yay! Go gromit!!

:happy0065::hifive::party2::bunnyglee::bananallama::hamsterdance::phantom: