• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

nothing appeals to me

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
culinary school? no offense to anyone..but we as a people need to get off our asses and start getting to work on more important issues than food. it's two thousand and fucking eleven and you are telling people to go to culinary school. she is, we are, much more than just fucking cooks. lead the people, or be led by the people. lead the thinking, or be led by the thinking.

end of mini rant.

:shock:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I suggest reading What Color Is Your Parachute? some recent year's edition. I have the 2010 edition.

Nothing may appeal to you, but somethings will appeal to you even less than other things. It's about tuning your sensitivity to your likes and dislikes. It's a relative thing.

Also, you believe you have no life skills, but we know you are an imaginative writer when it comes to dialogue at least. You have also had some education (made it through high school, and even courses you've failed build up skills--think back to what you did better than other things--again it's relative)

Think about the following things (again, I emphasize, it's relative, you may dislike everything, but somethings you will dislike less):
  1. Which of the following transferable skills do you have, want to use or want to learn?:
    • using intuition (using foresight, having insight, etc.)
    • using originality or creativity (imagining, inventing, designing, etc.)
    • using helpfulness (caring, listening, motivating, understanding, etc.)
  2. Where do you want to live? don't know
  3. What type of knowledge would you like to learn and apply? don't know
  4. What sorts of people would you like to work with? don't know
  5. What overarching goals so you want you work to serve? don't have any
  6. What working conditions do you prefer? not stressful and not hectic
  7. What salary and corresponding level of responsibility do you want? livable

I replied inside the quote

ygolo

My termites win
I replied inside the quote

A job that uses intuition, originality, and helpfulness that is not too hectic and pays a livable salary.

There are a lot of those types of jobs out there. The unfortunate thing is, there are few well-trodden tracks to follow to get to jobs like those.

You will have to use your intuition, originality, and helpfulness in your job search too.

Maybe you can take odd jobs helping people you know get particular creative things done for nominal fees (design advertizing for family businesses; make wep-pages or newsletters for local organizations; cook for smaller, slower paced events, for people who can't afford to get it catered; compose music for local theater companies; offer to make touched-up family portraits for your neighbors; and so on). Only take the jobs that will not be hectic.

Sanctus Iacobus

MBTI Type
STP
culinary school? no offense to anyone..but we as a people need to get off our asses and start getting to work on more important issues than food. it's two thousand and fucking eleven and you are telling people to go to culinary school. she is, we are, much more than just fucking cooks. lead the people, or be led by the people. lead the thinking, or be led by the thinking.

end of mini rant.

Okay Che Guevara

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

end of mini rant.
1109255094pinky_brain.gif