• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

y'all're killing me

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm done with this. I'm already talking to yamato in private. Bye

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm done with this. I'm already talking to yamato in private. Bye

Okay lets put the theory of you allowing to disagree with you to the test. I do not think you are an INFJ for a moment. You have no Fe for starters and you are obviously Fi not Fe. I do agree that you are a Ni dom but I would go with INTJ over INFJ because you are far more Te/Fi than Fe/Ti.

Consider the way I have treated you as a lesson on how to behave with others as you have treated many people this way far too many times with borderline harassment and bullying and yet you are clearly hurt by the way I have treated you so I think you project your sensitively on to others as a way of hiding your inner self. I do not like they way you treated RareBird and many other members during their typing's and so do many other members so please take our exchange as a little lesson on how to behave with others and follow the golden rule. For starters it would be nice if you apologized to the many members you have hurt the feelings off for starters.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
For those who think I'm an IxFP, can you like, tell me why with actual examples of observations of my behavior and not just vibes or stereotypes?

Seriously. Please. I'm begging you. I want to know and no one will tell me.

I was just commenting from reading the questionnaire, I guess. If you need to talk, I'm here. Not really good with MBTI stuff but I understand from a depression standpoint -- and constantly questioning type. :hug:

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
There's always someone booing in the crowd. Ignore them.

I feel I must make this clear: When I wrote this, it wasn't directly calling you out [MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION], this is said in general terms of the other members who have also questioned the validity of Yamato's ISFJ label, even if said members cannot let go of the fact that Yamato is very sure of his ISFJ typing. Even if he or I had the perfect type, someone will always boo in the crowd. We can't please everyone. Ignoring them is an advice I'd give to myself and everybody else.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oy with the poodles, already!

butterfly-10-orig.jpg

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
And twas a happy ending for all.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And twas a happy ending for all.

What are you talking about? Sure you said some mushy things to him here but he seems to have left a while ago. This isn't a happy ending, I don't think it's even any kind of ending not strictly open ended considering that all the elements that where put into place don't seem to have come to any sort of conclusion. To say this is so very one-sided. Not to mention not helping the whole "were not saying you're the villain" angle in its implications.

Unless you all did whatever you did somewhere I can't see that is.

Otherwise you've all resolved nothing in actuality. And I'm sure this will recur because of that misperpecption. It is more complex than any of the concepts I saw in your responses. It requires more for a genuine resolution.

And it was really excessive of you people to format things this way, three against one. It made it beyond certain he wasn't going to listen. So that didn't help. Because honestly who would want to when the structure looks like ganging up on someone. When you've been bullied, sometimes you try to become the bully as a result. Why would a scenerio that recalls the very impetus for that shift be what brings one back? It only reinforces the notion that one is the victim if one doesn't try to act like the aggressor.

I hate this weird group confrontation thing that goes on here so often. It's pathetic and unfair. It's not conflict, it's more like a gang initiation without any of the initiation business. You know, where seven guys beat you with metal pipes while you try not to die?

I'm sure one person on the podium is enough for most people. We don't all need to collectively scream at them so it only sounds like gargling.

Depending on other people to create opportunities for you to air your dirty laundry is troubling. It doesn't even consider how overwhelming it is for the subject. And thus fails to authenticate the claim that it's not done in anything but concern.

But I'm even more certain this mode of confrontation will recur as well. Because it's easy.

I simply love wasting my breath.

The end.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Lol just so y'all know I'm not upset at anyone, after all I created this thread like almost a year ago :laugh:

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Sorry. I knew you wouldn't like this, but I thought it was all getting too difficult to watch..I'm very sorry for injecting my unpleasant perspective into your thread and continuing the derail lux. It was insensitive of me. I promise this is the end on my part.

To actually broach the subject of what you ask for, I'd be interested in trying to scrounge something up for you in terms of observations and examples of why I think you're ISFJ. Because I'm such a sensor. But I want to tell you that I find you difficult in this respect. As in I'm not even certain I can. Probably because you're not quite as far away as others are. It makes you more difficult to see clearly. Like you're slightly less unfamiliar than a lot of people and therefore more of a seamless presence for me. Even though that makes no sense at all. I view you more casually is what I'm saying.

But I will tell you if I can manage to make anything though. I'm very unstructured about this and it just occurs naturally but I will attempt to try for once. I don't want to make a promise I can't keep to you just in case I can't manage it though.

Once again, I'm sorry that I've made you use that emoji.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Sorry. I knew you wouldn't like this, but I thought it was all getting too difficult to watch..I'm very sorry for injecting my unpleasant perspective into your thread and continuing the derail lux. It was insensitive of me. I promise this is the end on my part.

To actually broach the subject of what you ask for, I'd be interested in trying to scrounge something up for you in terms of observations and examples of why I think you're ISFJ. Because I'm such a sensor. But I want to tell you that I find you difficult in this respect. As in I'm not even certain I can. Probably because you're not quite as far away as others are. It makes you more difficult to see clearly. Like you're slightly less unfamiliar than a lot of people and therefore more of a seamless presence for me. Even though that makes no sense at all. I view you more casually is what I'm saying.

But I will tell you if I can manage to make anything though. I'm very unstructured about this and it just occurs naturally but I will attempt to try for once. I don't want to make a promise I can't keep to you just in case I can't manage it though.

Once again, I'm sorry that I've made you use that emoji.

You're fine, I'm not upset about anything. :laugh:

I actually do get what you're saying. It's harder to try to explain someone's behavior objectively when your view of them is no longer objective (ex. you start getting to know them and thus form subjective opinions). So what you're saying actually does make sense to me. You don't have to force yourself to, though if something does come to you naturally, I'd like to hear that too. :p

But don't worry about it, I'm actually more amused than anything... it's kind of schadenfreude of me

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't realize this thread was old. I hope you're in a better place now. :newwink:

Much. Thank you!!! :heart:

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Consider the way I have treated you as a lesson on how to behave with others as you have treated many people this way far too many times with borderline harassment and bullying and yet you are clearly hurt by the way I have treated you so I think you project your sensitively on to others as a way of hiding your inner self. I do not like they way you treated RareBird and many other members during their typing's and so do many other members so please take our exchange as a little lesson on how to behave with others and follow the golden rule. For starters it would be nice if you apologized to the many members you have hurt the feelings off for starters.

People's ENTP sounds about right. Nicely done, [MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION].