• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Will infj text first again?

Wildflower84

MBTI Type
Esfj
Hi I m a esfj female with artistic personality .but because I have anxiety & panic attacks I m more introvert than extrovert . I met a infj he contacted e first after a few weeks since we followed on social media. He saw my posts & liked them. & I did the same. But after I liked a post he messaged me and asked me personal informations (if many guys text me , if my surename is my husband's name etc, ) ofc there I was single n for me I never text guys first. After I said that to him he become very friendly like he was my best friend. And he also said to me that he don't really text girls first. He liked my artistic personality and my conservative perspective about sexual relationships. After a day he asked me to voice call & I said to him that I don't really call cuz I have anxiety and is hard for me to talk by phone .we texted a bit and he called me.I had no chance and answered to him, but I don't regret nothing about it cuz we laugh so much. We had good times together but also we had 7 h time gap. And I often stayed late for him and he did it too. Also he was busy with his job. He liked me first and then I started to like him too.as a esfj my main quality is being loyal and honest. He really liked my qualities. He even made a playlist for me with meaningful love songs, and I also did a pinterest board for him with meaningful quotes.
After a while because I stayed late I was very very tired and I said to him to give us 3 days for rest. But after 3 because I have anxiety my body started to feel the lack of sleeping and I couldn't respond to hin as much as I wanted. I explained that to him e seems to understand me but not 100% also he started to doubt me wondering if I am texting to other guys. Which was false because I m very loyal and I didn't texted to no one. So I proved him with screen shots and he finally trusted me. But the next day I didn't text him right after he did and he start dumbing me again...the only thing I did was just to recover my energy. I noticed he become a bit not that sweet, and one day he added to the playlist a indirect song that showed he is tired and disappointed. He didn't texted me ,only responded to my messages (I sent to him 2 pictures with my flowers in garden) what should I do? I already texted him twice , he replied but he didn't texted me first for 4 days....I m scared to text him first and I m thinking that he might not text me anymore. Should I wait ?I was so stressed these days about this and I was worried.

Wildflower84

MBTI Type
Esfj
I always proved him I don't text to no one.And in the past 1 week he comunicate with me through songs lyrics cuz I checked our playlist and he added song which referred on: how much he tried to be in a relationship with me, about how well we get along in the past,about he still loves me... And after I Saw I sent him in a day a message with a picture of nature he responded, and then 2 days I waited him to text me he didn't I sent another pic with nature and he responded and he said just:they are beautiful....I was trying to reconnect to him and to bring good vibes. I texted him first twice but now I m scared to text him .is his turn. And I give him a hint on our pinterest board that I am waiting him to text me...for about 3-4 days I m waiting him...