• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

why do girls love entps so much?

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Their ability to take a problem and make a joke out of it... easing tension that some females feel relieved from.

I see it with my ENTP dad, he tends to attract females...
While I'm over here like, "He's taken b****!" (Excuse my language)

79095029.jpg

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh, I just thought of an answer to the OP so I'm back and not to tease members. xD
The only ENTP guy my age I've known IRL I instantly got a mini crush on because he looked a ton like Harry Osborne from The Amazing Spiderman 2 and also a bit how I imagine Artemis Fowl to look, both of whom I had/have major crushes on. But I quickly lost it after I got to know him and discovered he was irresponsible, crude, and annoying, and after he said some really creepy things to me in a one-on-one setting which made me feel in danger. Luckily he was fired for chronic lateness so I didn't have to worry about it. xD So ... I like ENTPs because they remind me of characters in books, movies, and TV shows that I'm in love with.

PalebloodHunter

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Get yourself a puppy for a day; go to midtown; sit down and pet it. You'll get to know them all :D

How are you so aware of my weekend activities?! Do you also know that I dress up in surfer shorts and a straw hat?

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I never knew there was a difference...

Exactly you just grasped ENTP/NF relationships in a sentence :wink:. They exist solely for us to suck the butthurt from and it becomes like a Joker and his creepy weirdo girl whatever her name is relationship thing. They love us for it fro some twisted reason but some of the quotes during my feeding sessions were things such as "Poor soul he hurts inside so I have to help him" and "He has massive good in him". More bullshit in those quotes than in all politicians tweets combined.

PalebloodHunter

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Exactly you just grasped ENTP/NF relationships in a sentence :wink:. They exist solely for us to suck the butthurt from and it becomes like a Joker and his creepy weirdo girl whatever her name is relationship thing. They love us for it fro some twisted reason but some of the quotes during my feeding sessions were things such as "Poor soul he hurts inside so I have to help him" and "He has massive good in him". More bullshit in those quotes than in all politicians tweets combined.

Damn, you really should not check my thread about the INFP girl... XD

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus

Lies. You love us because we spark a place hidden deep within you. You don't show it, but we can feel it.

Also, we're just really fucking awesome. Like drugs.

Novella

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4W5
Lies. You love us because we spark a place hidden deep within you. You don't show it, but we can feel it. Also, we're just really fucking awesome. Like drugs.
My mother thinks similarily of herself 😅 The rest of us don't want to feed the beast so we stay silent. She's oblivious, happy to keep on dancing to the beat of her own drum. She certainly has a surplus of confidence. Saying that, she is awesome. I was very blessed. 😇

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Lies. You love us because we spark a place hidden deep within you. You don't show it, but we can feel it.

Also, we're just really fucking awesome. Like drugs.

Hmmm this place you speak off hidden deep is a wonderful land full of emotions and feelings. Or it might be that intestinal blockage hidden or that bile duct blockage. Ether way INFJs are good at getting to the core of a cold T type. :D

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i noticed that when ever i ask a girl what type she would love to date most of them say entp and has entp in there lists girls why do you love entps so much?

because they are extroverts and that's apparently the "in" thing?

Ursa

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Sorry, ENTPs. I prefer you guys as friends or my lawyer. You guys can be tons of fun, and you can get me out of a legal bind, but I don't like you in the proverbial That Way.

Tried it once, and the guy was too argumentative about, well, everything. I couldn't even order a salad without him arguing in order to get his jollies. I just don't see the merit in arguing about things that don't matter for the sake of arguing. Save it for the school boards, senatorial committees, town halls and anything that has a palpable purpose. I don't argue with romantic partners for kicks; it's exhausting and a waste of time.

Why do girls love ENTPs so much? That's a loaded question.