• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

why do girls love entps so much?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
65160944b5e38d2fb4887059309f674d.gif

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
The truth behind all the lies and propaganda:

MBTI Type
ISIS
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
They're witty and charming. I'm not sure they're my type though.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The few ENTPs I've known in my life put me in awe. I want what they have to sell. I'm the willing follower of their cult. Sacrifice me!! Take me to Wonderland! :worthy:

But really, I have an unhealthy view of the two ENTP men in my life. I struggle to see myself as good as them because they come across so charming, smart, quick witted and entertaining (plus the one's I know are FINE). And that's exactly why I don't go after them. :D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Jaja, everybody likes entps but we are all happy too, when they finally leave :)

CubeWuerfel

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
I like about them how easily and precisely they can express their intuition via their dominant function. Sometimes my ENTP would ask me seemingly simple answers ("What's on your mind?") and I'd only be able to explain it well the next time I see him as sort of a delayed reaction because it was so hard for me to put it into words the very moment he asked me. But he, he's often so fast and smooth in talking that I might get envious (but usually not so much we're all different). I have so many thoughts and they're all connected to each other it's a map of a great network and it's all in my head. I see it all the time, I'm so used to it that when people ask me about it describing it consciously doesn't come easy.
Oh and they're so... free-spirited, idk.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Because we are awesome as simple as. Plus we are very diverse people in that we are cold yet caring, shallow yet very complex, funny but serious and so on,

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Don't forget "modest".

---
INTP girl perspective: when it comes to building relationships, I prefer feelers. Otherwise we would both go robot.
ENTPs are nice buddies, though.

I find intense self love for the self with a hint of modesty and humbleness in the right places makes for a real cool goy. I like going robot with other thinkers because we can then seriously discuss the logic behind eugenics and solving world hunger by serving the meat of people convicted of crimes seriously and with humour without any feelers to get offended. (Hey these are only hypothetical not real and the hypotehical is a world you should explore as far too many "hypotheticals" become real).

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I find intense self love for the self with a hint of modesty and humbleness in the right places makes for a real cool goy. I like going robot with other thinkers because we can then seriously discuss the logic behind eugenics and solving world hunger by serving the meat of people convicted of crimes seriously and with humour without any feelers to get offended. (Hey these are only hypothetical not real and the hypotehical is a world you should explore as far too many "hypotheticals" become real).

Wait a sec, are you referencing our conversation about eugenics?

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTP's deal with a lot of insecurities from within as a result of their extraverted intuition, which without any sort of rails can be very humbling from their perspective. It is impossible to keep up with their extraverted intuition and they have a hard time living their life the way they feel they should. As a result however they make a lot of effort to be the best at Ne they can be. And Ne is very inclusive, so any and all people they care about, they will show it in more ways than you could possibly imagine. They are engaging, warm, smart, witty and remarkably helpful.

Especially in more immature ENTP's, there is a fragility to them that people like to relate to as well, of course the healthier and more mature an ENTP gets, the less this can be seen. They wear themselves on their sleeves and value a variety of likable ideals far more greatly than the average person.

The more unhealthy ENTP's often seem to try and control or rail in their Ne too much, rather then letting it run its course and just try and keep up. These ENTP's usually experience a stifling lifestyle as a result of that, their world feels small and their ability to move around in it is severely strained.

But the healthy ones are always fun to be around.

Permabanned
The few ENTPs I've known in my life put me in awe. I want what they have to sell. I'm the willing follower of their cult. Sacrifice me!! Take me to Wonderland! :worthy:

But really, I have an unhealthy view of the two ENTP men in my life. I struggle to see myself as good as them because they come across so charming, smart, quick witted and entertaining (plus the one's I know are FINE). And that's exactly why I don't go after them. :D

Oh The places you'll go

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Pness size

ENTP threads got a bit boring as of lately. Only INTPs lurking in it analyzing ENTPs to have a lot of insecurities but not drawing any girls into the threads. We need to change that !

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ENTPs are just INTPs that can get dates lol. I mean like women dates not calendar dates.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
ENTPs are just INTPs that can get dates lol. I mean like women dates not calendar dates.

Ya, we need to create some more emotional drama around ourselves to get the party started again here ! I cant do that, I am old and dont need dates no more, but what with the young ENTPs here!? Where are the new kings? :)

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Ya, we need to create some more emotional drama around ourselves to get the party started again here ! I cant do that, I am old and dont need dates no more, but what with the young ENTPs here!? Where are the new kings? :)

Don't feel bad about being old my papa ENTP. Look at that playboy dude as he can still rock a party but if you catch my drift us young ENTPs can do more for the girls than you can :). Old kings are some of the most sexed people ever and no boring INTP is gonna stop that from happening.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Wait a sec, are you referencing our conversation about eugenics?

That and many more conversations I have had in IRL and on here. The mind of an ENTP if read would give the reader a nightmare so we have to censor ourselfs to at least a M rating so we can talk to everyone.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Don't feel bad about being old my papa ENTP. Look at that playboy dude as he can still rock a party but if you catch my drift us young ENTPs can do more for the girls than you can :). Old kings are some of the most sexed people ever and no boring INTP is gonna stop that from happening.

Haha, no I had enough woman for one life. :) They look nice and getting them is an intresting challenge but all that emotionality is really too much for my simple, peace-loving and pragmatic soul. :)

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That and many more conversations I have had in IRL and on here. The mind of an ENTP if read would give the reader a nightmare so we have to censor ourselfs to at least a M rating so we can talk to everyone.

Oh, so do you think I'm a thinker then? So in other words, you actually do have a filter, and we should just see what gets stuck in it? Kidding! :p

Haha, no I had enough woman for one life. :) They look nice and getting them is an intresting challenge but all that emotionality is really too much for my simple, peace-loving and pragmatic soul. :)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ca/cc/a9/cacca99d97d15426b06a34d04ec3f266.gif