• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which of these coding AI tools have you used?

ygolo

My termites win
Fw-R_a2aQAIQXtY

I have only used ChatGPT, Github Copilot, and Bards, so far.

KitchenFly

I just got around to trying ChatGPT it seems to require the right language to get a high quality answer. It is a clever algorithm like mechanical thing but it lakes presence and life force and that factor means it can not reason the question asked if the question is not perfectly or correctly asked/typed.

I think clever people can do amazing things with AI coding tools.

I can think of a day soon then AI robots will mimic being human and play roles in everyday life.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hugging Face, chatgpt and Bard. Have also looked at tabnine but not used it. On the waiting list for codex.

ygolo

My termites win
Hugging Face, chatgpt and Bard. Have also looked at tabnine but not used it. On the waiting list for codex.
It's weird how easy it is for me to miss things in lists.
I still can't see HuggingFace, but I have been using both HuggingFace and tabnine for years.

Tabnine was part of my auto complete in my Atom editor for so long I forgot about it. It's slowly gotten better over time(or I've gotten used to it). It's almost like autocomplete on my mobile phone to me now.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Just ChatGPT. It's part of the Opera browser now so it's super easy to try out. I asked it to write a haiku.

Golden sunsets glow,
Whispers of nature's embrace,
Serenity flows.

ygolo

My termites win
There have been a couple of big developer days recently:

My OpenAI dev has assistants, but the chat still hasn't been updated to have GPTs, or the new UI. I don't remember what they said about the GPT store and it's timeline.

Also:

I've been using VS Code, I may turn co-pilot back on, maybe.

But, these are basically both Microsoft, in my eyes.

We need competition.