• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which of the five types of intuition do you have?

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
observational....but i don't like the picture so ima post a different picture instead........

fractal_flowers2.jpg

Alya

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Type 2: Observant Intuition
Your observational skills are your strongest asset, and you rely on them heavily when making decisions. You tend to pick up on little clues and details that most people miss. The smallest movement in another can speak volumes about their internal narrative. You seek to truly understand your world and go from there.

Destiny

A wannabe dog
Type 5: Adaptive Intuition
You give the best advice and everyone turns to you whenever they are in a sticky situation. For some reason you have that perfectly honed inner compass which tells you what the best route is. You sometimes have trouble relating to people who don't have your razor-sharp intuition. But, if you work to mend that, you can bridge any gap. Keep on exploring your innermost thoughts, they will guide you well.

BeyondTheGrey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Type 4: Empathetic Intuition

This was rather shocking.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Type 1: Analytical Intuition

You spend a lot of time collecting and analyzing data before making any decisions, and you can't imagine relying only on your gut feeling. You make sure to always balance your natural intuition with cold hard facts. Snap judgments are a four-letter word in your vocabulary. You won't budge an inch until every possible scenario has been played out.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
observational....but i don't like the picture so ima post a different picture instead........

fractal_flowers2.jpg

Your picture is memorizing. I can't help but think of so many new ideas from this image alone!

- - - Updated - - -

You give the best advice and everyone turns to you whenever they are in a sticky situation. For some reason you have that perfectly honed inner compass which tells you what the best route is. You sometimes have trouble relating to people who don't have your razor-sharp intuition. But, if you work to mend that, you can bridge any gap. Keep on exploring your innermost thoughts, they will guide you well.

EtaCarinae

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Your observational skills are your strongest asset, and you rely on them heavily when making decisions. You tend to pick up on little clues and details that most people miss. The smallest movement in another can speak volumes about their internal narrative. You seek to truly understand your world and go from there.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Type 1: Analytical Intuition

You spend a lot of time collecting and analyzing data before making any decisions, and you can't imagine relying only on your gut feeling. You make sure to always balance your natural intuition with cold hard facts. Snap judgments are a four-letter word in your vocabulary. You won't budge an inch until every possible scenario has been played out.

Same here.

379a14b8-cbbd-4e8d-a1e4-92b2dcb099e2.jpg

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Obsolete Intuition

30u8nxg.jpg

Your ability to be unnecessary in nearly every situation is only rivalled by your ability to get in other's ways. While others are observing, or asking questions, or analysing, you are busy existing. Gathering dust and dead skin like a 12th century privy without a gong farmer, your notion of opinion is a dead weight in a world filled with the unique and the special.

You have a strong ability to make others feel better about themselves by looking worse than they do by comparison. Forgettable and easily missed in a crowd, you are the body in everybody. However you do possess great insight into mediocrity and how best to make use of it in your average, normal, unexceptional and by all means boring life. Well done, have a tax return.

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't relate to any of these types of intuition, so I'ma have to settle with Obsolete Intuition as well.

Though I did score "Adaptive Intuition" on the quiz... apparently.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

f28bf2e5-ec0d-4f14-9c9a-26d970a60b97.jpg

Your observational skills are your strongest asset, and you rely on them heavily when making decisions. You tend to pick up on little clues and details that most people miss. The smallest movement in another can speak volumes about their internal narrative. You seek to truly understand your world and go from there

elcie

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got type 3, questioning but I relate more to type 4

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Type 3: Questioning Intuition

As a child you were constantly asking your parents and teachers a million questions, and you never really grew out of that. While others might rely on social cues or a gut feeling to understand other people, you will ask as many questions as possible to get to the truth. You rarely judge a book by its cover or people by their first impressions, you dig deep and try to get to the heart of everything.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Questioning.

Which really surprises me, and is inaccurate.

I guess because I 'question' others about THEM. Not in a Te way for myself, but in an Fe way so that my Ti can analyze it. I actually NEVER asked a lot of questions growing up.

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP
Create your own
Anyone can create on playbuzz
START CREATING

Can We Guess Your Age Based On How Many Of These Movie Stars You Recognize?

Who Were You In Your Past Life According To Your Memories?

What Is Your Art Of Seduction?

What Type Of Dragon Are You?

What Kind Of Dragon Are You?

Do You Accurately See Everyday Colors?

f28bf2e5-ec0d-4f14-9c9a-26d970a60b97.jpg

But...I miss a lot of details. XD Wasn't expecting this.

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Knew it. ;)