• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which famous mobster are you?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Which Famous Mobster Are You? - Crime Museum

I got Vito Genovese

You got VITO GENOVESE! Vito Genovese, also known as Don Vito, was a Mafia boss who, after narrowly escaping the US to avoid a murder charge, used his influence to influence the Sicilian Mafia and ended up back in New York soon after, known as the “Boss of All Bosses.” To read more about Don Vito’s life, click here: Vito Genovese - Crime Museum

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
If I take this test, do I get to talk like I have cotton balls in my mouth?

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
VITO GENOVESE

You got VITO GENOVESE! Vito Genovese, also known as Don Vito, was a Mafia boss who, after narrowly escaping the US to avoid a murder charge, used his influence to influence the Sicilian Mafia and ended up back in New York soon after, known as the "Boss of All Bosses." To read more about Don Vito's life, click here: Vito Genovese - Crime Museum

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
VITO GENOVESE

You got VITO GENOVESE! Vito Genovese, also known as Don Vito, was a Mafia boss who, after narrowly escaping the US to avoid a murder charge, used his influence to influence the Sicilian Mafia and ended up back in New York soon after, known as the “Boss of All Bosses.” To read more about Don Vito’s life, click here: Vito Genovese - Crime Museum

I hate these tests, please stop me from taking any more of them, they cry out to me and I cannot deny them, stop me before I test again

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Another Al Capone.