• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's Your Patronus?

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh. My. God.

I think I did the test wrong? At the beginning it said think of a happy memory and I was just like pfft, whatever. And then some random ass words showed up, like warm or cold?, and I picked warm because I like warm weather and am a warm-blooded mammal. But I think you were supposed to answer with your memory in mind, and choose whether warm or cold represented your memory. :doh:

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Oh. My. God.

I think I did the test wrong? At the beginning it said think of a happy memory and I was just like pfft, whatever. And then some random ass words showed up, like warm or cold?, and I picked warm because I like warm weather and am a warm-blooded mammal. But I think you were supposed to answer with your memory in mind, and choose whether warm or cold represented your memory. :doh:

I did the same thing! I was like, "fuck those good memories" and just chose words that stuck out to me more than others.

Tater

i retook and got

ba68fdf95a9fae7d76b7c891c089a1a1.jpg

great test!

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Maybe we can team up with the Adder and take this abysmal world by storm.
My theory is that the weasel result is a stand-in for the giant spider result that does not exist. It's only logical: see that the list in post #9 does not contain any bugs or arachnids, despite how cool they would be :newwink:

But then again, someone having a housefly patronus would be too silly. Like the magic version of when a cartoon character opens up their empty wallet and a moth flies out. It could be super powerful anyway, but that would be no less funny.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My theory is that the weasel result is a stand-in for the giant spider result that does not exist. It's only logical: see that the list in post #9 does not contain any bugs or arachnids, despite how cool they would be :newwink:

But then again, someone having a housefly patronus would be too silly. Like the magic version of when a cartoon character opens up their empty wallet and a moth flies out. It could be super powerful anyway, but that would be no less funny.

Is there an earthworm Patronus? :D

At least a "giant spider" result I could have lived with, since I have a phobic reaction to them but it would have made sense in some odd kind of way. I'm just not really clear on how various answers actually are reflected in the animal given; it seems like it might have as well been random. Did Luna Lovegood (well, the actor) really get a salmon? A SALMON? What is that about?

EDIT: DAPPLE GREY STALLION? WTF?? Like, why didn't I get a brown-striped cream-bellied weasel then? What IS this??

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
HEDGEHOG

k4gI549.jpg

awwww... I'm so adorable and spiky! :wubbie:

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah I don't understand some of the colors. Literally all patronuses (patroni?) are silvery-white. (Brown Owl is ok since that's actually a species though. :mad:)

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My patronus is some stupid inaccurate bullshit and I'm not sharing it.

Worst test ever.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What do you think your patronus should be?
It's supposed to be something that represents happiness and joy, right?

The happiest time in my life, in a lot of ways, was a week I spent on a schooner in Puget Sound, with pods of orcas. (That's actually why there's an orca in my avatar.) So probably an orca. That is, if patronuses are allowed to be that big (orcas are enormous).

Alternately... cats are cute.

Oh. My. God.

OH MY GOD i did the same thing.

No wonder my result sucked.

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It's supposed to be something that represents happiness and joy, right?

The happiest time in my life, in a lot of ways, was a week I spent on a schooner in Puget Sound, with pods of orcas. (That's actually why there's an orca in my avatar.) So probably an orca. That is, if patronuses are allowed to be that big (orcas are enormous).

Alternately... cats are cute.

I could see an emu for me. Emus amuse the hell out of me. They're ridiculously goofy.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Retook it -- got Tonkinese Cat.

Much better. :)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Retook it -- got Tonkinese Cat.

Much better. :)

How did you retake? I couldn't find a way to do that when I tried on the day the test came out. ALthough maybe they modified it after everyone started bitching!

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
How did you retake? I couldn't find a way to do that when I tried on the day the test came out. ALthough maybe they modified it after everyone started bitching!
Made a new account with my work email address. :ninja: