• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is the one thing you wish to accomplish before you die? Why is this important to you?

LightSun

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
What is the one thing you wish to accomplish before you die?

Why is this important to you?

LightSun

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
What is the one thing you wish to accomplish before you die?

Why is this important to you?

“I’ve been contemplating. I have a fierce desire to do or write an autobiography. This is what I wrote my sister in addressing what I’d like to do as my personal mission in my life.

For me Linda, I have a burning passion to write our life story of our family dynamics. We are a classic case study in the famous Resiliency studies conducted here in Hawaii.

It was a long term study of children growing up in adverse situations. Later research identified the 40 developmental assets of raising a child statistically with good self esteem and good mental health.

I’ve written over 500 articles and notes on Facebook, LinkedIn and various Myers Briggs Typology Index Internet forums over 18 years.

I’d like to write an honest, fervent, soul searching and scathing article of continuing to raise children in such adverse conditions. Not enough is done by our politicians. I’m only me, your brother.

I have some gift as a free association writer. I write only what resonates with my heart, mind and soul. I don’t know if I’ll succeed. If I write this, it will be revealing of the adversity in life I’ve encountered due to one, growing up in an extremely hostile environment.

Two, it will be revealing of our families mental illness genes. How it has affected me going to all these universities. By the same token being a VA patient seeking help, all the while.

I rose again and again with my perfectionist attitudes in all avenues of my life. I’ll document my having to basically self diagnose myself, meeting resistance all the way by the entire VA system.

I envision it would be a case study of all the articles I’ve advocated on a host of topics. The list would include being an advocate for these needful areas. Focus on children, education, dysfunctional family dynamics, health care and more areas.” LightSun