• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

6 mindsets test

ygolo

My termites win
For me the growth mindset is the most important, because it helps you adopt the others. I linked that one before.

Mindset is the one thing that we can always cultivate no matter how life is going or what happens to our bodies.

ygolo

My termites win

Last edited:

SensEye

MBTI Type
INTp
Your 6 Mindsets score is highly conducive to success (67.67%).

So a smaller green hexagon averaging about 68%. Seems higher is better on every point from what I can tell. I wonder what hyperbole over and above 'highly conducive' is deployed for the gifted? ;)

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
6-mindsets

Your 6 Mindsets score is highly conducive to success (68.83%).

I would have imagined my win-win score to be a bit higher, given my answers and personal feelings towards that trait.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This test is dumb. If it was honest, being the most psychopathic and lucky leads to success. World doesn't give a shit about hard work.

6minds.png

ygolo

My termites win
Could you point me to an educational programme that reliably increases IQ from 80 to 160?

This test is dumb. If it was honest, being the most psychopathic and lucky leads to success. World doesn't give a shit about hard work.

View attachment 28882

IDR labs makes tests. I am not sure about their methodology or how much faith I would put in the particulars. I do think these 6 mindsets are helpful, however.

Also, @Indigo Rodent , I am not aware of any such program. However, both IQ and success research more generally are fraught with biases of all sorts. There at least some instances when learning difference being taken into account "change" IQ results dramatically.

Generally speaking, however, I do believe:
1) Growth mindsets foster happier and overall more well-adjusted learners.
2) Abundance and serendipity mindsets leads to seeing more opportunities.
3) Win-Win mindsets lead to better cooperative long-term relationships with people.
4) An Internal Locii of Control and resilience mindsets allow people to persevere through difficulties.

ygolo

My termites win
Growth mindset is helpful. 100% growth mindset is toxic and delusional. Both of these statements are true.
A lot of the questions are open to a lot of interpretation. I have had debates about IQ on this forum, ad-nauseum. I don't feel they need to be rehashed.

What do you think of this article?:

KitchenFly

View attachment 28882

Resilience and control

The test works you reacted and Resilience and control is what you overcompensated via in your argument posted.

Be a good Buddha and relax and balance the three focuses of your three instincts. Work-ethic is only one of three within the three.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

6 Mindsets Test​

Results:​

Result chart

Your 6 Mindsets score is moderately conducive to success (55.17%)