• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What do I come off as?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Te (or lack of Fe) seems noticeable when she's talking about interpersonal relationships. She doesn't have the patience for it, and seems to approach that area with a sense of guardedness that I don't see in ESTP. I also get the feeling that she knows what/who she likes and won't get involved or extend herself for anything that isn't what she wants. This all seems really Te. She's organized and compartmentalized her feeling/softer side, which is common in Te users.

Fe is not about smiling. That would mean Fi is about not smiling.

ESTP's aren't exactly about commitment. She wants flings with guys but not necessarily full blown relationships. Nothing Te about that.
You're getting me wrong. She smiles in an Fe way, not in an Fi way.

D'Ascoyne

I'm also fairly confident I'm not a J of any type just based on the fact that I'm kind of a hot mess half the time in every area possible. Even when I have all the time to be prepared and put together for something, there'll be one thing that's off about me...whether that's my hair, wrong shoes, wrong papers in my hand, wrong room, etc.

Organizational skills is part of what makes someone J over P, but what indicates J to me is that you're considering and forecasting all these different elements of the overall big picture. And it's more like a J to notice the "one thing that's off" than for a P type. I still get strong Te from you, so ESTJ is where this is headed.

I'd be curious to know what you think of my earlier post when I went through your questionnaire. I picked up a lot of Si. Any thoughts on that? Se vs Si?

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
ESTP's aren't exactly about commitment. She wants flings with guys but not necessarily full blown relationships. Nothing Te about that.
LOL! I'm not about the flings, it's about the ~luv. I'm just like a Taylor Swift album. I fall in love and out of love, but I just can't write songs, which sucks. Hence why TSwift is cool and I'm not.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOL! I'm not about the flings, it's about the ~luv. I'm just like a Taylor Swift album. I fall in love and out of love, but I just can't write songs, which sucks. Hence why TSwift is cool and I'm not.

Lol tbh you just sound like my roommate but swears. (he doesn't, the voice is so similar lol)

D'Ascoyne

I should have included examples. There is the video example (last 4th part), but also the times she mentions it in her questionnaire. Wanting people to feel comfortable but not wanting to hold their hand, not wanting to take on other people's stuff emotionally, not wanting to be around heavy feelers, etc. seems to indicates Te.

I'd like to hear more about Fe vs Fi smiles.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I should have included examples. There is the video example (last 4th part), but also the times she mentions it in her questionnaire. Wanting people to feel comfortable but not wanting to hold their hand, not wanting to take on other people's stuff emotionally, not wanting to be around heavy feelers, etc. seems to indicates Te.

I'd like to hear more about Fe vs Fi smiles.

Fi vs Fe Subtle Differences | Cognitive Types

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I think my type will just be Steve Buscemi. Not his personality type, but just him. That's who I am.

Can I clarify anything to make this easier, maybe?
I'm pretty confident I'm an extrovert because I'm totally in my element when I'm interacting with people. I can come off as cold for sure and definitely go in my bubble periodically but that's 'cause I'm always working on something and don't need distractions. (Is that a 3 thing? I think it is.)
I'm also fairly confident I'm not a J of any type just based on the fact that I'm kind of a hot mess half the time in every area possible. Even when I have all the time to be prepared and put together for something, there'll be one thing that's off about me...whether that's my hair, wrong shoes, wrong papers in my hand, wrong room, etc.

J has less to do with consistency, organization, and preparedness and more to do with where you take your cues of "correctness" from. for Je what is accurate and/or correct is determined directly from the feedback received from the environment. for Ji, accuracy and truth can exist independently of what evidence immediately suggests provided there is some coherent structure and method of reasoning. That is the basis for the Je = Objective and Ji = Subjective distinction which relates to the "result-oriented" vs "process-oriented" generalization.

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
Organizational skills is part of what makes someone J over P, but what indicates J to me is that you're considering and forecasting all these different elements of the overall big picture. And it's more like a J to notice the "one thing that's off" than for a P type. I still get strong Te from you, so ESTJ is where this is headed.

I'd be curious to know what you think of my earlier post when I went through your questionnaire. I picked up a lot of Si. Any thoughts on that? Se vs Si?
I guess I always assumed Js have better control over a situation, whereas I'm scatter brained and even when I try, I'll miss something and realize it later and just wing it. This is how I always feel in any sort of above-casual settings:
Actually I'm pretty much a young Elaine, especially when she goes on her tangents. She's typed as everything too.

I can see the Si as complement by Ne in a way? I think in my initial questions there was a greater sense of nostalgia that came off, mixed with the need for novelty. That would be Si/Ne, no? Sorry, I kinda suck at this.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So many mistypings. Some seem correct but the Fe vs Fi are mixed up with each other.

You know Kiera Knightley is super Fi.

Why do you ask if you already seem like you have a strong sense of knowing? No me gusta.

D'Ascoyne

I guess I always assumed Js have better control over a situation, whereas I'm scatter brained and even when I try, I'll miss something and realize it later and just wing it. This is how I always feel in any sort of above-casual settings:

I can see the Si as complement by Ne in a way? I think in my initial questions there was a greater sense of nostalgia that came off, mixed with the need for novelty. That would be Si/Ne, no? Sorry, I kinda suck at this.

Can you take a gander at this and let me know if it's on point of way off?

TeSi (ESTJ) — Type in Mind

D'Ascoyne

You know Kiera Knightley is super Fi.

Why do you ask if you already seem like you have a strong sense of knowing? No me gusta.

I don't know Kiera Knightley well enough to type her. I ask because I was curious to know how you approached Fe vs Fi through smiles since you mentioned it. I'm not really looking at the smiles, though. But the cognitive types link isn't 100% reliable; I've come across their site before and it's hit or miss.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Can you take a gander at this and let me know if it's on point of way off?

TeSi (ESTJ) — Type in Mind

Very cute.
I don't know Kiera Knightley well enough to type her. I ask because I was curious to know how you approached Fe vs Fi through smiles since you mentioned it. I'm not really looking at the smiles, though. But the cognitive types link isn't 100% reliable; I've come across their site before and it's hit or miss.

..what? You dunno KK? And I'm not talking about Kim Kardashian here...
I only shown you that one to get the gist, not an all inclusive site. :shock:

D'Ascoyne

Very cute.

..what? You dunno KK? And I'm not talking about Kim Kardashian here...
I only shown you that one to get the gist, not an all inclusive site. :shock:

I know of both KKs, but I don't know either of them well enough to type them; would have to research them.

I appreciate your sharing the link. Thank you for that. But I personally don't consider it to be accurate, is all.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Mmm I really don't see enough Si for an SJ. If we're going with TJ, I definitely think it would be ENTJ > ESTJ.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I know of both KKs, but I don't know either of them well enough to type them; would have to research them.

I appreciate your sharing the link. Thank you for that. But I personally don't consider it to be accurate, is all.

Alright then.

Well I found it cute for the INFJ side (with commentary)

Random weird things I’ve noticed,
but are NOT scientific in any way:

- Millennial NiFe's are usually on Tumblr. <- what? no.
- I have a very hard time believing they’re the rarest type. I know so many NiFe's. <- probably cause 90% of them are SiFe's (more) or FiNe's (less)
- A lot of them struggle with social anxiety, insomnia, and/or have a strange relationship with food/makingfood/eatingfood. <- (this is true... as for every other type as well)
- They work their butts off in their jobs, but are under-appreciated by their co-workers and managers. How does no one see that they’re the ones keeping everything together? <- Depends, but if they really care about the jobs then yes.
- Cats. They like cats. <- and Dogs. Don't forget Doge.

animorphs-doge.jpg

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Alright, I decided to make a video. Hope this helps narrow it down. Sorry about the reeeeeally long video lol but there's a cat bonus (sorta).

I think what make you confused about your type is mostly because there aren't much female ENTPs around there but I know male ENTPs and a couple of female ENTPs, and also know some ESTPs including my best friend, and I'm telling you, your opinions and talking and habits etc. is definitely something a lot similar to ENTP than ESTP..
Btw you look like a sister to an ENTP friend that I know.. the physical appearance is almost the same, she also have green eyes and very similar facial features, at some points in the video I feelt like it's her speaking English haha

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
I think what make you confused about your type is mostly because there aren't much female ENTPs around there but I know male ENTPs and a couple of female ENTPs, and also know some ESTPs including my best friend, and I'm telling you, your opinions and talking and habits etc. is definitely something a lot similar to ENTP than ESTP..
Btw you look like a sister to an ENTP friend that I know.. the physical appearance is almost the same, she also have green eyes and very similar facial features, at some points in the video I feelt like it's her speaking English haha
I think that's a big part of it. I only know male ENTPs and of course there are differences but I think what speaks a lot about it too is that I do feel I "get them", and similarly they "get me" much better than most people. That's probably because we operate the same way I would think.

After reading everyone's insight into is and all the additional information, I'm pretty sure I'm just an ENTP. [MENTION=25403]ZombieNinjaPirate[/MENTION] mentioned the Ne, [MENTION=27204]D'Ascoyne[/MENTION] the Si, and [MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION] the Fe. I'm pretty sure I just got my ENTP functions there. And the link that [MENTION=27204]D'Ascoyne[/MENTION]mentioned pretty much narrows down a lot of my answers and they're pretty ENTPish. Idk, I'm thinking my original typing of ENTP was probably right? :shrug:

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think that's a big part of it. I only know male ENTPs and of course there are differences but I think what speaks a lot about it too is that I do feel I "get them", and similarly they "get me" much better than most people. That's probably because we operate the same way I would think.

After reading everyone's insight into is and all the additional information, I'm pretty sure I'm just an ENTP. [MENTION=25403]ZombieNinjaPirate[/MENTION] mentioned the Ne, [MENTION=27204]D'Ascoyne[/MENTION] the Si, and [MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION] the Fe. I'm pretty sure I just got my ENTP functions there. And the link that [MENTION=27204]D'Ascoyne[/MENTION]mentioned pretty much narrows down a lot of my answers and they're pretty ENTPish. Idk, I'm thinking my original typing of ENTP was probably right? :shrug:

Well you know you better than any of us know you so I still don't see the Ti-Fe much but if ENTP is what feels right for you then welcome back to the family. :burns: