• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What do I come off as?

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
a2648101-a075-4578-9d76-b26d7980167d.jpg

Stranger things have happened.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I agree with Fi & Te from video. I can also see aspects of Ê3 and E7. Unfortunately, I can't make a call either way for Se or Ne. Out of curiousity, have you ever considered ENTJ? Why or why not?

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Very close to an ENTP though, very scatter-brained like me ( I mean that in a good way). When you talked about people you said you like to discover new people and know everything there is to know about their identity which indicated more Fi than Ti to me. I don't really care about people or their identities, I care about the ideas they have and whether they are logical :p. I noticed strong Te when you said that even though you're a procrastinator when you figure out something must get done you are very diligent and kick-ass about it.

Also the way you streamed your thoughts was just fluid. Your communication just flowed out and you didn't have to take a lot of mini pauses to Ti back into your brain to look for word precision ( to me this is a classic indicator of a Ti mind when they have to pause a lot).

When you answered most questions the answers were declarative and complete(Te-ish though your Ne jumped quickly) rather than answering a question with a question like an inquisitor (which is more Ti-ish)

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
I agree with Fi & Te from video. I can also see aspects of Ê3 and E7. Unfortunately, I can't make a call either way for Se or Ne. Out of curiousity, have you ever considered ENTJ?

She was completely Ne. Her paying attention to the cat while simultaneously playing with ideas in her head and then the desire to acquire new knowledge and the random tangents. I didn't notice any intense focus she had on the camera or her perspective audience that would indicate more of an Se-Ni axis to me.

Hmm, best way I could put it is that she appeared to be associating freely ideas plus things in her room there rather than being present and focused. Her thinking looked and sounded scattered rather than direct and to the point. :shrug:

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
[MENTION=26046]Dyslexxie[/MENTION]

This guy is an ESTP:

Without paying attention to the topic he's talking about but pay attention to his mannerisms and how he's communicating. He's engaging the camera directly as if he realizes its right in front of him like a person instead of being more detached from it like a typical Ne does because the camera is unimportant and 'fades' into the background with everything else for Ne. He also takes brief pauses to look for precision in his words (Ti).

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
She was completely Ne. Her paying attention to the cat while simultaneously playing with ideas in her head and then the desire to acquire new knowledge and the random tangents. I didn't notice any intense focus she had on the camera or her perspective audience that would indicate more of an Se-Ni axis to me.

Hmm, best way I could put it is that she appeared to be associating freely ideas plus things in her room there rather than being present and focused. Her thinking looked and sounded scattered rather than direct and to the point. :shrug:

I noticed some of those things but I didn't find them particularly compelling. I also never claimed she was ENTJ, I only asked if she had considered it and her reasoning for or against it.

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
I agree with Fi & Te from video. I can also see aspects of Ê3 and E7. Unfortunately, I can't make a call either way for Se or Ne. Out of curiousity, have you ever considered ENTJ? Why or why not?
I'm not sure about my enneagram but I have been told both before, particularly 3.
I do have a strong personality but I'm way too soft to be an ENTJ. ENTJs are focused and have direction, whereas I'm always entertaining multiple ideas, jumping from thing to thing. I would think ENTJs are efficient in what they do, whereas I'm effective. I wish I was an ENTJ, but I'm way too chaotic to be one. I don't think any J personality could work really.
Very close to an ENTP though, very scatter-brained like me ( I mean that in a good way). When you talked about people you said you like to discover new people and know everything there is to know about their identity which indicated more Fi than Ti to me. I don't really care about people or their identities, I care about the ideas they have and whether they are logical :p. I noticed strong Te when you said that even though you're a procrastinator when you figure out something must get done you are very diligent and kick-ass about it.

Also the way you streamed your thoughts was just fluid. Your communication just flowed out and you didn't have to take a lot of mini pauses to Ti back into your brain to look for word precision ( to me this is a classic indicator of a Ti mind when they have to pause a lot).

When you answered most questions the answers were declarative and complete(Te-ish though your Ne jumped quickly) rather than answering a question with a question like an inquisitor (which is more Ti-ish)
Oh okay I see what you mean. I don't know if I express myself correctly sometimes. In hindsight, I realize I come off as way more of a ~people person than I would say I am? I'm by no means a social butterfly and I have very few close friends. I do love people though and I need new and interesting interaction or I wither and die, but with that being said, I'm also quite impersonal as well. I think I mentioned my issue with liking the novelty of something instead of accepting the known, and it's the the point where I think I almost objectify people for my entertainment - that's why I though Ti versus Fi, but my self perception may/probably is off.

Haha maaaaybe. I talk a lot, I could drive people up the wall with my talking. I definitely talk without thinking. Frick I act, then I talk, afterwards I think about what I got myself in.

In regards to the ESTP video, I definitely see what you mean. He's waaaay more direct. I'm good with words and can easily find answers but seeing myself speak on video for the first time, I'm definitely jumping about almost? The tangents are definitely there ahah.

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Just came here to see your video. No shame. :D

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You seemed so Se dom in your written questionnaire, but more Ne dom in your video...

Sorry I don't have anything constructive to say. I just want to say that.

D'Ascoyne

I think the ESTP argument is a good one; I see why it could fit. But I'm not 100% feeling it yet. Have you considered xSTJ?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESTP [MENTION=26046]Dyslexxie[/MENTION]

I have bent down in discarding my Fi/Te axis in honor of Ti/Fe axis.

You pretty much said the magic sentence of being an ESP. I believe your creativity comes from a love of inferior Ni. You don't resemble Ne/Si at all.

D'Ascoyne

A few things that stood out:

What makes you feel inferior?
I don't necessarily get the feeling of being inferior but I do feel bad about myself as a person when I end up hurting others that I care for (I'm a cold hearted bitch to people I don't really care for), especially when my desire isn't to do that.

This seems Fi. Also, in the video you spoke about layers, which I think could also point to Fi.

How organized do you think of yourself as?
I'm not necessarily organized and I couldn't follow a schedule to save my life, but I'm very clean and I keep most things in check (my room/house/car/work area are never ever a mess), and things that matter will get done and dealt with right away. More minor things, like for example let's say...returning library books can easily get forgotten. I don't even want to mention how many late fees I've gotten because of this because it's embarrassing.

I've noticed that Ti users (dom/aux) don't need to write stuff down with as much necessity; they have the internal system. OTOH, Te users often need an external place to organize that stuff: calendars, planners, lists, reminder alerts, reminder to return library books. If I Te doesn't write it down, they're more likely to forget it. This is anecdotal info, but at this point it's a pattern I've verified enough times that I think it's worth mentioning.

If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
I would have a sibling! That's about it. My parents are insane but awesome. I wouldn't trade them or my childhood for anything.

Si.

Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? Why?
My memory box!

Si.

Who would you want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island?
Tom Hardy? He looks like he could survive in the wild decently well and my chances with him would be pretty high seeing as I'm his only choice ahaha. Or this beauty of a man I know who I call my Captain America who is pretty much my personal hero and could save me from anything.

xSxJ

If money was no object, what would you do all day?
Drink, go to the beach, travel, have sex, play guitar, write, and work on whatever new business project I have at the time.

xSxJ

If you were a fruit or vegetable, what fruit or vegetable would you be?
Hmm a cherry because I'm classic but can be kinda tart. (I have no idea how to answer this.)

xSxJ.

What is your favorite beverage?
Alcoholic? DEFINITELY a good IPA or an apricot ale. Non-alcoholic I would say either Cherry Coke or carbonated water, or for healthier options just a classic orange juice.

Classic again! xSxJ.

What's the most recent cool thing you've learned?
I'm learning to play and sing a lot of dorky country songs on the guitar so probably that.

This is just brilliant.

Anyway, the main thing that caught my attention was your answer to the question of "if money weren't an object/concern, what would you do all day?" to which you answered with a list of fun leisure activities, but still managed to include work! On business projects, no less! In an albeit hypothetical situation where money is not a concern! Strong TJ vibes.

D'Ascoyne

ESTP [MENTION=26046]Dyslexxie[/MENTION]

I have bent down in discarding my Fi/Te axis in honor of Ti/Fe axis.

You pretty much said the magic sentence of being an ESP. I believe your creativity comes from a love of inferior Ni. You don't resemble Ne/Si at all.

Haha! I think Te/Fi.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think ExTP. Hmm I think leaning towards ESTP. (And if I'm comparing you to my flock of ISTJs I drag around with me--I wouldn't say you resemble an xSTJ or SJ at all, at least how I understand it). I think extrovert for sure, and Ti/Fe. Ne and Se are harder for me to tell apart--but I think I'm going with Se > Ne for you.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Haha! I think Te/Fi.

I think it's her Tert Fe which was making me confused. She definitely uses feeling. Like I believe, an extravert uses his/her extaverted processes more than her introverted processes and vice versa with the introvert.

I did say earlier that she does resemble Buscemi. ENTJ ENTJ YOU CAN'T HIDE [MENTION=26046]Dyslexxie[/MENTION].

tumblr_n08675FLpt1rdi1j8o1_500.gif

:rofl1:

D'Ascoyne

I think it's her Tert Fe which was making me confused. She definitely uses feeling. Like I believe, an extravert uses his/her extaverted processes more than her introverted processes and vice versa with the introvert.

I did say earlier that she does resemble Buscemi. ENTJ ENTJ YOU CAN'T HIDE [MENTION=26046]Dyslexxie[/MENTION].

tumblr_n08675FLpt1rdi1j8o1_500.gif

:rofl1:

I actually wonder if she's an E, because the first function I'm seeing is Te and a lot of it, both in the OP and in the video. I'm sitting with xSTJ. Unless someone can annotate where the Fe is, because I'm apparently blind to it.

Argh. This is so frustrating and so fun at the same time. HUMAN PUZZLE.

I also don't see the Se.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I actually wonder if she's an E, because the first function I'm seeing is Te and a lot of it, both in the OP and in the video. I'm sitting with xSTJ. Unless someone can annotate where the Fe is, because I'm apparently blind to it.

Argh. This is so frustrating and so fun at the same time. HUMAN PUZZLE.

Fe is there, you just got to look at her face. She smiles. :') She doesn't necessarily use Fe traditionally but she does use it to lighten the atmosphere with her Se.

I don't see Te at all, unless someone can... :newwink:

D'Ascoyne

Fe is there, you just got to look at her face. She smiles. :') She doesn't necessarily use Fe traditionally but she does use it to lighten the atmosphere with her Se.

I don't see Te at all, unless someone can... :newwink:

Te (or lack of Fe) seems noticeable when she's talking about interpersonal relationships. She doesn't have the patience for it, and seems to approach that area with a sense of guardedness that I don't see in ESTP. I also get the feeling that she knows what/who she likes and won't get involved or extend herself for anything that isn't what she wants. This all seems really Te. She's organized and compartmentalized her feeling/softer side, which is common in Te users.

Fe is not about smiling. That would mean Fi is about not smiling.

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
I think my type will just be Steve Buscemi. Not his personality type, but just him. That's who I am.

Can I clarify anything to make this easier, maybe?
I'm pretty confident I'm an extrovert because I'm totally in my element when I'm interacting with people. I can come off as cold for sure and definitely go in my bubble a lot but that's 'cause I'm always working on something and don't need distractions. (Is that a 3 thing? I think it is.)
I'm also fairly confident I'm not a J of any type just based on the fact that I'm kind of a hot mess half the time in every area possible. Even when I have all the time to be prepared and put together for something, there'll be one thing that's off about me...whether that's my hair, wrong shoes, wrong papers in my hand, wrong room, etc.

You guys are amazingly insightful at this though and I can't tell you how much I appreciate it :heart: