• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

War on aliens

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
Whatever happened to the global war on aliens? At this time last year, they were being shot down by multiple countries around the planet.

Did they cower in fear and flee our planet?

Or did they... well, never mind. :oops:

Article from February 13, 2023:

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think they're making the final decision on whether or not to quarantine off the entire solar system. They have to be sure that nobody else from the Galactic Federation wanders in here by mistake.

We should be grateful they're not going to nuke us from orbit.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
I think they're making the final decision on whether or not to quarantine off the entire solar system. They have to be sure that nobody else from the Galactic Federation wanders in here by mistake.

We should be grateful they're not going to nuke us from orbit.
ok first of all this is like the only place to get gas in this sector, and have the drive thru safari. Plus they farm some of the best bovine uteri in the outer spiral arm. Plus no one really bats an eye if you want to take a photo op with some of the native fauna.

Also humans make wonderful trainable companion animals dispite their short livedness and tendencies to breed like a silurian on K'lax, which can be fun and pleasurable if your into mangy bilateral symetrics as some of u-- them are. So delightfully full of fluids.

Finally, nuking from orbit is the kind of things humans do, most aliens just buy tickets for when this planet passes through the asteroid zones.

The point is, Earth is essentially just the Space Version of Joe Exotic's Drive thru Wildlife zoo and place to get tastefully lacquored mariachi frogs. Those things are huge back at Galactic Central Point. It's also a really annoying backwater place to spend an exile in case anyone is wondering. Like being marooned at the galactic equivalent of a walmart in north florida.
Not that I would know anything about that.

Yes I'm just a perfectly mundane patch of swamp gas infused with the certainty that I am a perfectly normal tailess human fuck monkey as are we all.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Whatever happened to the global war on aliens? At this time last year, they were being shot down by multiple countries around the planet.

Did they cower in fear and flee our planet?

Or did they... well, never mind. :oops:

Article from February 13, 2023:

Last edited:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am glad to see that this is truly a thread about warring on space aliens and not illegal aliens or something boring. I was fearful that maybe defending this planet against invaders was just my misinterpretation of the title.

Last edited:

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ok first of all this is like the only place to get gas in this sector, and have the drive thru safari. Plus they farm some of the best bovine uteri in the outer spiral arm. Plus no one really bats an eye if you want to take a photo op with some of the native fauna.

Also humans make wonderful trainable companion animals dispite their short livedness and tendencies to breed like a silurian on K'lax, which can be fun and pleasurable if your into mangy bilateral symetrics as some of u-- them are. So delightfully full of fluids.

Finally, nuking from orbit is the kind of things humans do, most aliens just buy tickets for when this planet passes through the asteroid zones.

The point is, Earth is essentially just the Space Version of Joe Exotic's Drive thru Wildlife zoo and place to get tastefully lacquored mariachi frogs. Those things are huge back at Galactic Central Point. It's also a really annoying backwater place to spend an exile in case anyone is wondering. Like being marooned at the galactic equivalent of a walmart in north florida.
Not that I would know anything about that.

Yes I'm just a perfectly mundane patch of swamp gas infused with the certainty that I am a perfectly normal tailess human fuck monkey as are we all.
How would a hypothetical alien feel about the prospect of either having to leave here forever, or being stuck here forever? I know you discuss what exile must be like for a hypothetical alien creature a little bit, but I would like more detail.

Last edited: