• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Cold war 2.0

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
The current cover of Der Spiegel:

8ec511ce-f1f6-4947-aba4-5ab3bf550207_w335_r0.7502857142857143_fpx38_fpy23.jpg

"The Traitors - Secret Documents - How the AfD is working for China and Russia"

Germany — National parliament voting intention

But the good sign is that they are loosing support even without recent scandal. Therefore this should speed up the loss and there isn't much time left until elections. In other words there isn't time for recovery.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
A European Wagenknecht Group?

When we are in these kinds of topics I can post this one as well.
This is a little bit bigger and more more complicated read but if someone is interested the link is here. In other words it seems that she should have enough pawns to create "illiberal left" group in EU parliament after elections. In other words when you see at who she is aiming it is evident that this is going to be Russia friendly group. What is a problem that could persists down the road. Because once a group is established it stays in the system and often gets new members to replace those that lost their seats.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I couldn't stand it a few years ago, when everyone was obsessed with those stories about the mistreatment of the Uighurs. It seemed extremely racist the way people criticized the Chinese government for that.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
I couldn't stand it a few years ago, when everyone was obsessed with those stories about the mistreatment of the Uighurs. It seemed extremely racist the way people criticized the Chinese government for that.
What could you stand for a few years ago and it can't be about cats or computers. Go.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
France — European Parliament voting intention

Le Pen will evidently come first. With this much of difference I really don't see how this can be turned around in 6 weeks.
Plus you need to add REC and DLF on top of that. What means that hard right is at 40%. In other words they never had the lead of this size over the mainstream (that is getting more and more fragmented). All of this has pretty large implications down the road.

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have a few thoughts one that but not the time to expand one them right now. Consider this a placeholder.