• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

typing announcement

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
JQB7k.gif

:nono: I don't think that Stannis would approve of your advocating a heathen religious practice...

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am convinced that having a Nohari window is a surefire way of getting everyone pissed off at each other. But to each his own.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
congratulations, you should go buy a motorcycle or something.

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Ooooh, do you have any tips on how to buy a motorcycle? Does it involve bootstraps? I never get tired of hearing about bootstraps, and I'm sure nobody else does, either.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Woodworking is the unofficial hallmark of ISTPness. Mostly because the idea of official ISTP anything is too uncool, and not because they don't all do woodworking.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You guys literally have no idea how to have a good time.

BRING BACK SWIVELS.

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
#Swivelingformod July 4th

Or at the very least Vent....c'mon

Let's make this happen people.:peaceout::hippie::solidarity:

Kas

Fabula rasa
Congrats;)

I came to the conlusion that Johari/Nohari is kind of hopeless (because people are not commenting on it), but I see that your post really worked.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTP is a type I've never confused myself to be. When I read the description FOR THE FIRST TIME (thinking about which brings nostalgia) it hit me that I knew three people who obviously fit into that model. To one of them I gave the test and he got the result INXP and he agreed on INTP.

They are just out of this world nerdy and they read a shit ton. I don't where they find the time to read so much. Also that Ne, connecting everything together. Shit ton of knowledge and Ne which constantly sees or tries to make connections.

I always knew for certain I wasn't one of them. Sometimes I wonder whether the INTPs in this forum read as much as those folk I know from RL. [MENTION=5143]Salomé[/MENTION] probably does. [MENTION=5639]JocktheMotie[/MENTION] do you?

Anyway you also give extroverted vibes. Any idea what your enneagram type is?

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I always knew for certain I wasn't one of them. Sometimes I wonder whether the INTPs in this forum read as much as those folk I know from RL. [MENTION=5143]Salomé[/MENTION] probably does. [MENTION=5639]JocktheMotie[/MENTION] do you?

NTPs are a type I never really related to because--for most of them--their whole sense of self-worth is based on how smart people think they are. Not how smart they actually are, and god forbid not based on the tangible accomplishments of putting that intellect to any real purpose. Instead, most would rather randomly spout off bullshit on internet forums, nitpick grammar, and white knight for fat bitches while masturbating into a sock from the comfort of their mother's basement.

There are notable exceptions to this, of course. Nonetheless, on the off chance that Jock ever started resembling most of his kind too strongly, I'd Old Yeller him immediately. It's what he'd want. :cry:

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
NTPs are a type I never really related to because--for most of them--their whole sense of self-worth is based on how smart people think they are. Not how smart they actually are, and god forbid not based on the tangible accomplishments of putting that intellect to any real purpose. Instead, most would rather randomly spout off bullshit on internet forums, nitpick grammar, and white knight for fat bitches while masturbating into a sock from the comfort of their mother's basement.

There are notable exceptions to this, of course. Nonetheless, on the off chance that Jock ever started resembling most of his kind too strongly, I'd Old Yeller him immediately. It's what he'd want. :cry:

Lolz true. I've observed that in intps. 'God forbid to put your intelligence into any tangible accomplishments.'

One of the three i mentioned is academically accomplished enough to prove that he is intelligent. The other two are underachievers who arrogant enough to go to the extent of criticizing others' qualifications.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

So funny I nearly spewed a mouthful of coffee all over my monitor.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thread temporarily locked while the off-topic posts are removed.

Stick to the topic of the thread, and not on inter-forum drama, please.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Thread temporarily locked while the off-topic posts are removed.

Stick to the topic of the thread, and not on inter-forum drama, please.
Thread re-opened... for now.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
So, uhm. Did you learn anything about innate, self-serving biases in type?