• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Counselor's Corner With your host Obi Wan "Ben" Kenobi.

yeghor

https://www.playbuzz.com/jackoneil10/what-is-your-star-wars-personality-type

c1813280-d965-4bc9-8bc5-7f19c1d88f3d.jpg

The Counselor: INFJ (Obi-Wan Kenobi)
Defining Attributes:
Complex, Introspective, Caring, Sensitive

• As an INFJ, you strive for peace and seek to develop and guide others.
  • You value self-control and the pursuit of the greater good.
  • "Counselor" types live their lives with great purple, and devote themselves to causes they family believe in.
  • INFJs are also characterized by their ability to connect with the essence of others - and the innate ability to identify the strengths and weaknesses of others, and their ability to be the answers to all the test questions,..
Yes that's right before he was a hopless hermit hiding on Tatooine, he was the host of the Old Republics most succssful syncicated counseling show in the core worlds. Join Ben Kenobi for his compassionate, wise, and honest, from a certain point of view, interpretations for your probelms and call ins the lines are hot and the night is long. Ask Obi Wan your life questions now.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don’t know but my kid told me that I give off an Obi Wan vibe

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Why’d they use a picture of episode 1 Obi Wan though?
To remind you that once...you too were this young, and what did you do with it?

c1813280-d965-4bc9-8bc5-7f19c1d88f3d.jpg
img.playbuzz.com
The Counselor: INFJ (Obi-Wan Kenobi)
Defining Attributes: Complex, Introspective, Caring, Sensitive

As an INFJ, you strive for peace and seek to develop and guide others. You value self-control and the pursuit of the greater good. "Counselor" types live their lives with great purpose, and devote themselves to causes they firmly believe in. INFJs are also characterized by their ability to connect with the essence of others - and the innate ability to identify the strengths and weaknesses of others.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Also Obi Wan

yeghor

The test is either bugged or heavily skewed. Took it a few times to verify it, gave diametrically opposite answers (mixed answers, then only Not at all then only Absolutely yes) and it always gave back INFJ.
Try it, you won't be able to test as anything else.

Yeah, I gave opposite answers this time, and still got Obi Wan. Bummer.

I'll report it to have the thread removed.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I’m afraid that we’ve been duped by Count Dooku again

and they used the worst possible obi wan photo too.
Impressive trolling

yeghor

Yes that's right before he was a hopless hermit hiding on Tatooine, he was the host of the Old Republics most succssful syncicated counseling show in the core worlds. Join Ben Kenobi for his compassionate, wise, and honest, from a certain point of view, interpretations for your probelms and call ins the lines are hot and the night is long. Ask Obi Wan your life questions now.
Why can't everyone be an INFJ and live happily ever after?