• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Blog Alignment Test

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
this is rather funny... the blog isn't here, but it is more or less (short) true stories from my life...

Problematic Neutral

(i had no idea my life was so problematic for others)...

Haha.

Your result for The Blog Alignment Test

i don't know what the fuck you are
what the fuck did you do

15701187843424421044.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

either i fcked up or u did pal. try again or wear this badge of uncategorizable bullshit w/ pride.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Pure Aesthetic

You just want to reblog pictures of sunsets, foggy landscapes, and blue hair. You don't tend to post problematic content, and you try to tag anything that could offend/trigger. You want everyone to have a chill time and gaze upon your conception of beauty in peace.

Maybe you run a blog about aesthetic related to your gender identity, race, or sexuality, and your conception of beauty is inextricably intertwined with that aspect of yourself or your belief system. Either way, there isn't a lot of content to criticize you for.

Keep posting pictures of bath bombs in the toilet or Hozier lyrics superimposed on pictures of Renaissance art or whatever it is that you do.

Heh :D just answered as best as I could based on what my actual blogs are like. :heart:

Justmeonhere

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
blessTrue Neutral

You're not problematic in a way that attracts criticism/attention or a pure beacon of social justice activism. Nor are you living for the aesthetic or shitposting your way to the fast lane of eternal damnation. You just have a blog on Tumblr.com and would really like to keep using it in peace. When you like A Thing, you reblog it.You would very much like to avoid anononymous death threats from either end of the political spectrum, so you tend to stay moderate or post nothing political at all. You only signed up for this godforsaken website because you wanted to see more videos of cute animals, and now you are trapped in a polarized blue hellscape that changes it's fckng layout every godDAmn week....You would leave but you have no idea how you spent your time on the internet before you flushed your life down the toilet like this.You are a survivor. I salute you. Now get back to those pictures of cats in sweaters.

Uhmm...it's accurate but...I don't post pictures of cats in sweaters XD