• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Stereotypes of your type that you embody

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am a zany troll who loves debate and has 1000 ideas every second :newwink:. I am also the most charming person in the room :smoke: (Or at least I like to think I am).

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ESTJ - Workaholic. Not a lot of patience for incompetence. "Do it right or I'll find someone who will." Hates their family but is still family oriented. Aggressive when passionate.

2w3 - Will volunteer for absolutely anything. Gets offended when not invited to help. "Nonononononono, I'll pay." Immediately gives advice whenever possible but refuses to recieve help without at least three days of pride swallowing. Bites off more than I can chew.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I’m psychic.
I’m overly sensitive.
My intuition is over the roofs.
I relate to your mom more than you do.
I’m authentic.
I have direct access to the collective unconscious at times.
Sometimes reality isn’t so favorable to me, but that’s okay because not all of reality was meant for me.
I’m calm and zen like.
When tragedy strikes, I actually don’t flip out.
I warn people of the falling that is to come.

God, that was fun to let that all out for once. I usually keep this under wraps because all my time here, it sounds so pompous and overinflated haha

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Scatterbrain.

Stream of consciousness blabbermouth

Flakiness

Foot-in-mouth disease

Championing causes

Si-need for routine without wanting to admit it

NeSi runaway train of fears regarding my body

Sanctimoneous Firestorm of Doom if you re stupid enough to ask my opinion on taking advantage of other living beings or harm someone in front of me.

I gave up on keeping my shit in order and got a cleaning lady :shrug:

I relate to too much of this part XD

Also the ENFP jumping from one things to another. I tend to half do everything and get mad at myself for not finishing! XD

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes, I am that sensitive and proud of it. No i will never grow up or throw away this awesome ability, even if it makes you irrated and uncomfortzble.

Yes, I am that empathic and intuitive (and proud of it - in fact, the two are very much tied together) - it doesnt mean im always on my game.

Yes, random strangers do feel the need to spill their most intimate secrets to me for some reason.

Yes, my brain is a bag full of cats and you can smell crazy on me - to quote Banner - but it doesnt mean im wrong or that i dont know wtf im doing. You may just not b understanding it :D

Yes, i enjoy bouncing around like a pinball machine between people and enjoy the buzz - and yes, im just as capable of quiet, serious and deeply meaningfull conversations. The silly switch is no myth.

Yes, I am often going to be able to vocalize your feelings before you’ve even figured them out. No, im not infallible and will definitely get it wrong at times or not be on my game. . Yes, age has taught me to stop sharing that shit, especially in group context since it will likely freak you out. Yes, it will make me look psychic regarding what you likely need and whats going on with you and, yes, it will likely be unnerving until you realise you re safe and can relax into it :coffee:

And finally, yes, trying to capture or control me will only result in your own frustration, while you label me unreliable and flaky. It means Im not for you. And that can be a very good thing. Im like a boomerang - you may not exactly know when but i do tend to come back to you ;)

Capture and control attempts however will guaranteed lead to an extreme avoidance manoever of epic proportions.
I may be a Jack of all Trades on everything else, but Im a Master of Avoidance.

Littleclaypot

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
-Intuition off the chartssssss.
-I genuinely feel like no one ever as, or ever will understand me.

Metis

Mine?

Messy house.
To-do list, as a substitute for a more sophisticated, Te-style, ability to prioritize.
Um
A lot of stuff...to do?
Someday, when I get it all done.
And...
Um...
Don't call on me. (Did I say ENTP or INTP?)

Oh, wait, I also score well on tests.
I do hope admittance to Heaven is determined by multiple-choice test, with extra credit awarded for elaborate extemporaneous essays on random topics.

Wait, it's not? :explode: Oops. Damn it.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOL. Sellout.

Plus, you forgot something:

Wiccan/neopagan seems to be a big ENFP thing. :spindance:

Hey, that cleaning lady forces me to declutter at least once a week so she can do her job.
It’s just efficient damage control :D

As for the other thing - Im not Wiccan... anymore. But the Rede does embody my own moral code so very succinctly ;)