• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Random Star Trek thoughts

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would rather have 10 incredible episodes versus a 24-26 episode slog through mostly garbage. Lost would have benefited from tighter seasons, and Waking Dead, etc.

I also tend to like arcs too. Otherwise I will only watch the good episodes, if there is no arc to follow.

Pretty much with the shift to streaming and not being on such a pattern as network series orders for Fall and Spring drops, and advertising not necessary involved in streaming, yeah, it's probably a thing of the past.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
I would rather have 10 incredible episodes versus a 24-26 episode slog through mostly garbage. Lost would have benefited from tighter seasons, and Waking Dead, etc.

I also tend to like arcs too. Otherwise I will only watch the good episodes, if there is no arc to follow.

Pretty much with the shift to streaming and not being on such a pattern as network series orders for Fall and Spring drops, and advertising not necessary involved in streaming, yeah, it's probably a thing of the past.
Lost and Walking Dead became their titles. There's such a beautiful symmetry to that. I love it.