• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Psychopaths out there....hello...join my study?

MaxMad244

MBTI Type
INTJ
I am looking to conduct a study and I need a few psychopaths to help out. I am looking for someone with little to absolutely no empathy, anxiety, or temper.

Any takers?

Essentially the study is designed to trick the psychopath in order to elicit a stress and anger response by targeting the narcissistic traits of the personality disorder.
My goal is to show that psychopaths can at times behave like sociopaths, especially when their dominance is threatened.

Anyone interested in the study? The benefit for you, as a psychopath, is you can see if you're smarter than me, and that will appeal to your ego activating your dopamine centers.

Last edited:

yeghor

I am looking to conduct a study and I need a few psychopaths to help out. I am looking for someone with little to absolutely no empathy, anxiety, or temper.

Any takers?

Essentially the study is designed to trick the psychopath in order to elicit a stress and anger response by targeting the narcissistic traits of the personality disorder.
My goal is to show that psychopaths can at times behave like sociopaths, especially when their dominance is threatened.

Anyone interested in the study? The benefit for you, as a psychopath, is you can see if you're smarter than me, and that will appeal to your ego activating your dopamine centers.

Maybe the bolded is the benefit for you.

MaxMad244

MBTI Type
INTJ
Maybe the bolded is the benefit for you.
No. I take no pride in being smart. My dopamine does not moveth at all. What moveth my dopamine is conducting the study so that I can learn to harness the power of psychopaths as employees...to learn how to design my KPI's.

They seem simple enough not having emotions. This would make them great worker ants. And no I am not some corporate sleaze back psychopath either. I would have them work for me selling solar panels to help save the earth.

yeghor

No. I take no pride in being smart. My dopamine does not moveth at all. What moveth my dopamine is conducting the study so that I can learn to harness the power of psychopaths as employees...to learn how to design my KPI's.

They seem simple enough not having emotions. This would make them great worker ants. And no I am not some corporate sleaze back psychopath either. I would have them work for me selling solar panels to help save the earth.
Why are you obsessed with acquiring minions?

MaxMad244

MBTI Type
INTJ
Why are you obsessed with acquiring minions?
To save the earth from death. We need to harness evil to convert matter into good. I'm an altruistic alchemist. By studying psychopaths, we can use them. They win because they will enjoy it since they have no emotions and are high risk takers. They will be rewarded every time they sell a solar panel. Their myopic and shortsighted sugar rush will be the horse that drives the carriage and saves humanity.

And this isn't derogatory towards psychopaths as they do not care, literally. It cannot be an insult.

yeghor

To save the earth from death. We need to harness evil to convert matter into good. I'm an altruistic alchemist. By studying psychopaths, we can use them. They win because they will enjoy it since they have no emotions and are high risk takers. They will be rewarded every time they sell a solar panel. Their myopic and shortsighted sugar rush will be the horse that drives the carriage and saves humanity.

And this isn't derogatory towards psychopaths as they do not care, literally. It cannot be an insult.
Crime syndicates have been employing them for decades. Maybe you should study them instead.

MaxMad244

MBTI Type
INTJ
Crime syndicates have been employing them for decades. Maybe you should study them instead.
crime syndicates <----are just bigger ants. not interested in studying the big ants...I want to study the little baby ones. My ambitions are practical. CEO's are on the menu because they are so basic and simple. Easy to control.

yeghor

CEO's, crime syndicates <----are just bigger ants.

I am trying to create a movement and a zeitegest of self serving sales people who sell objects that will save us. This is very different than a board of directors who slap around a CEO or a couple of ruffians who blackmail thugs.

Not many people realize this but CEO's are actually very low IQ and easy to manage.
That requires someone greater I presume.

MaxMad244

MBTI Type
INTJ
That requires someone greater I presume.
No. You think wrong.

Zeitgeists and movements start from the ground and swell up from the most simple and basic and egoless, transcendent, wise sages. This is why you cannot ever know who starts the movement.

It will work well enough with me. All that is required is a pure heart and a steady mind. Haven't you ever read The Sword in the Stone? The blueprint is there.

yeghor

No. You think wrong.

Zeitgeists and movements start from the ground and swell up from the most simple and basic and egoless, transcendent, wise sages. This is why you cannot ever know who starts the movement.

It will work well enough with me. All that is required is a pure heart and a steady mind. Haven't you ever read The Sword in the Stone? The blueprint is there.

For the bolded, where is one when you need them. They don't grow on trees.

MaxMad244

MBTI Type
INTJ
There are millions. You're confusing what a zeitgeist really does and how it works. It grows through the people and the people are a channel. A zeitgeist is greater than any person. All that I and my crew are is a catalyst. Do you know what a catalyst does?

If you're having trouble finding out what wisdom is I doubt you know chemistry.

MaxMad244

MBTI Type
INTJ
Looks like my first sample worked :)

Thanks for taking part in my study...but I don't think you're a psychopath. You're too soft. So even though you were fooled, it was a waste of your time.

yeghor

There are millions. You're confusing what a zeitgeist really does and how it works. It grows through the people and the people are a channel. A zeitgeist is greater than any person. All that I and my crew are is a catalyst. Do you know what a catalyst does?

If you're having trouble finding out what wisdom is I doubt you know chemistry.
I never liked chemistry, all those bullshit about covalents, electrons, ions and stuff.

yeghor

Looks like my first sample worked :)

Thanks for taking part in my study...but I don't think you're a psychopath. You're too soft. So even though you were fooled, it was a waste of your time.
I didn't get the dopamine rush, I feel cheated.

MaxMad244

MBTI Type
INTJ
Come on, don't be a spoilsport.
The image of a goofy little bear trotting through the forest and sticking his cute little fuzzy in a hole and smelling for honey makes me laugh. I thought you would at least get the *joke.*

yeghor

The image of a goofy little bear trotting through the forest and sticking his cute little fuzzy in a hole and smelling for honey makes me laugh. I thought you would at least get the *joke.*
It's just you don't need to be goofy bear and stick your nose in holes to be able to feel something so I found it a bit odd why you've conjured up that image.

MaxMad244

MBTI Type
INTJ
It's just you don't need to be goofy bear and stick your nose in holes to be able to feel something so I found it a bit odd why you've conjured up that image.
What do you mean by "I."

Define it.