• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI test I made (with cognitive functions)

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Your answers
ENFP II
INTP
INTJ
ISTP
ENTJ
INFJ II

Very hard test.

Is ENFP II Ne-Te or what?

Amberiat

Infinity

:huh:

tenor.gif

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So I retook the test!

I like the correction, not sure if I misread it my first take but it now says you want to make people feel special, not just "to feel special" which would imply you only help people to feel special, not make them feel better. XD

I got an equal score on INFJ. I must be on the F/T line now?

It is definitely now dominantly saying I am FJ.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Ok, guys, so I made another modification because I could even make it worse last time (in case of Norexan I kind of made it worse). I removed 4 questions, changed a bit the point system and I put ENFP II, ISTP and INFJ II with slightly less points than all other types, due to people excessive falling in these types (specially ENFP II).

I dont think I can do much anymore. My test is not bad, but I dont feel it is good enough.

And I realize that I cant actually do completely from cognitive functions or I could only do a very poor cognitive function. Because this test only sums points to type and that limits me. The appropriatte would be point cognitive functions and then, at the end, point types.

However, doing a test was cool. But it was harder and required more work than I originally thought... And the end result wasnt as good as I thought would be.

Your answers
ENFP II
INTP
INTJ
ISTP
ENTJ
INFJ II

Very hard test.

Is ENFP II Ne-Te or what?

No, its Ne-Fi-Ti, NP borderline F/T I/E.

Chaotic Symphony said:
I like the correction, not sure if I misread it my first take but it now says you want to make people feel special, not just "to feel special" which would imply you only help people to feel special, not make them feel better. XD

The worse thing is that I took that option from another quiz... I think it was MOTIV, not sure...

Amberiat

Infinity
Ok, guys, so I made another modification because I could even make it worse last time (in case of Norexan I kind of made it worse). I removed 4 questions, changed a bit the point system and I put ENFP II, ISTP and INFJ II with slightly less points than all other types, due to people excessive falling in these types (specially ENFP II).

I dont think I can do much anymore. My test is not bad, but I dont feel it is good enough.

And I realize that I cant actually do completely from cognitive functions or I could only do a very poor cognitive function. Because this test only sums points to type and that limits me. The appropriatte would be point cognitive functions and then, at the end, point types.

However, doing a test was cool. But it was harder and required more work than I originally thought... And the end result wasnt as good as I thought would be.

No, its Ne-Fi-Ti, NP borderline F/T I/E.

The worse thing is that I took that option from another quiz... I think it was MOTIV, not sure...

It's not bad, I can't talk about the scoring system itself but I think the questions were fairly decent, grammar was questionable but I didn't encounter anything that confused me or anything of the sort.

And of course making a proper test wouldn't be easy, keep in mind the higher quality you desire the more time and effort you're going to have to put in.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your answers
INFP 166
ISFJ 154
ISFP 153
INFJ 141
ESFJ 140
ESFP 133
ISTJ 127
INTP 122
ENFP II 119
INFJ II 119
INTJ 115
ENFP 115
ESTP 110
ISTP 110
ESTJ 109
ENFJ 97
ENTP 93
ENTJ 82

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Me after fixes
Z5kgHE8.jpg

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Everytime different..now I am INFJ II

Your answers
INFJ II
ENFP II
ENTJ
INTP
INTJ
ENTP
ENFJ

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
I decided to delete ENFP II and INFJ II. They were attracting everyone with boderlines, and borderlines arent that uncommon.
Although they could be guides to people mistyping themselves, I was too optimistic in the beggining of the test and overestimated the test. By the way I did, this test cannot properly support these variations. Perhaps, in another opportunity where I have more tools or have learned more stuff to do a more proper test, Ill be able to put these variations and get deeper.
[MENTION=34350]Norexan[/MENTION] This time ENTJ was right after ENFP II and INFJ II.

And Jung never fixed a stack or said "ENFP has tertiary Te", because there isnt even an ENFP in Jung.
But whatever, thanks for taking the test 3x times (and you saw 3 different versions).

whateverr

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTJ

Your type is ENTJ!
Why should I do a description of my own if there are 13233 type descriptions on the internet? Here are some of them:
ENTJ in Depth — All About the ENTJ Personality Type | Truity
ENTJ - Typology Wiki

Google ENTJ descriptions for more!

Here are some facts you wont find that easily on internet about ENTJ (some of these are from my personal search that does not follow soft-scientific standards):
- Known as the most concrete and down to earth intuitive type, because of the having the most S from all intuitive types.
- 3.9% of world´s population (based on 21 countries,2012-2020) and 1.8% of US population (2018) (rarest type in US).

Countries with most ENTJs:
1 - Russia (19.8% of population)
2 – New Zealand (7.6%)
3 – Sotuh Africa (7.3%)

Countries with least ENTJs:
1 - France (0.6%) (rarest type)
2 - Netherlands (0.6%)
3 – Sweden (1%)

Most common type in ENTJs friends/best friends list (based on several "[ENTJ] What is your best friend?" threads among several different websites/forums):
1 - INTP (21%)
2 – INTJ (11%)
3 - INFJ (11%)
4 – ISFJ (8%)

Most common enneagram: Type 8.

Most common enneagram with wings:

1 – 8w7

2 – 3w2

3 – 3w4

Below there is a rank on other types. It is wise to consider the 2nd place (and perhaps the 3rd).

My 2nd and 3rd place were, respectively, INTJ and INTP.
INFJ, ENFJ and ENTP also scored pretty close. Surprisingly accurate, taking into consideration my recent cognitive functions test (Fi>Ni>Ne>Te>Se>Ti>Fe>Si) and i also found it waaaay more engaging than the other MBTI tests i took. I felt like the others were too easy to game or too boring/uninteresting, which i think, is a pretty big deal. If you crowd a test with 150 agree/disagree questions, at some point, the test taker will start to get a more automated approach, and depending on the attention span, just plain bored. Your test made me actually think about the answers without gaming or seeing the possibility to game for results. Very interesting questions. One of the best tests i took in recent days, imho.
Mandou muito :cheers:

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Cool test, thanks for sharing :D I got ENTP

ENTP: 171
ENFP: 162
ENFJ: 135
INTP: 133
INFP: 131
ENTJ: 129
ESTP: 129
ESFP: 112
ESTJ: 101
INFJ: 98
INFJ: 97
ISTP: 92
ISFP: 90
ESFJ: 84
ISFJ: 68
ISTJ: 67

Here are some facts you wont find that easily on internet about ENTP (some of these are from my personal search that does not follow soft-scientific standards):
- Most F from all Thinking types (specially in expression; Highest Fe from all Thinking types), although typology community disagree with me and think its INTJ.
- This type tends to diverse and decentralize its use of cognitive functions.
- 4.2% of world´s population (based on 21 countries,2012-2020) and 3% of US population (2018).

Countries with most ENTPs:
1 – New Zealand (9.4% of population)
2 - Mexico (6.1%)
3 - Brazil/Russia/Sweden (5.5%)

Countries with least ENTPs:
1 – Japan (1.9%)
2 - Germany (2%)
3 – Thailand (2.4%)

Most common type in ENTPs friends/best friends list (based on several "[ENTP] What is your best friend?" threads among several different websites/forums):
1 - INFJ (16%)
2 – INTP (13%)
3 - ENFJ/ISTP (11%)
4 – ESTJ (8%)

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The test was pretty cool, I couldn't really guess the result. I got an INFP, oh, what a surprise!

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Sounds generally correct

ENTJ
INTJ
ENFJ
INFJ
INTP
ESTJ
ESTP
ISTP
ISTJ
ENTP
INFP
ESFP
ESFJ
ISFP
ISFJ
ENFP

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INTP

Here are some facts you wont find that easily on internet about INTP (some of these are from my personal search that does not follow soft-scientific standards):
- On a run to compete for the most rational-logical type, with ISTJ and INTJ.
- One of the most introverted types, tied with INFP.

- Most intelligent type (IQ) by a few different studies, at the same time the most likely type to have mental health issues (usually, any group that has the highest IQ has also the highest rate of mental heatlh issues).

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INTP
ENTP
ESTP
ENFP
INFP
ISTP
ESFP
ISFP
ESFJ
ESTJ
ISTJ
ENFJ
ENTJ
ISFJ
INTJ
INFJ

It's quite funny how the description states that INTP is second most introverted, where my 2nd and 3rd places are Extroverted types.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Im glad that the test seems to be way more functional based on [MENTION=32871]Neal Caffreynated[/MENTION], [MENTION=18559]Fay[/MENTION], [MENTION=4347]Virtual ghost[/MENTION] results (and another new comment on the quiz website). Its not perfect but now its pretty decent.

INTP
ENTP
ESTP
ENFP
INFP
ISTP
ESFP
ISFP
ESFJ
ESTJ
ISTJ
ENFJ
ENTJ
ISFJ
INTJ
INFJ

It's quite funny how the description states that INTP is second most introverted, where my 2nd and 3rd places are Extroverted types.

After I wrote that, some days later, I went to see the distribution maps of types (for intuitives only, sensors didnt had enough results gathered because sensor test results are really scarce), instead of just raw numbers, and I found out that XNTP is the most widespread in E/I dimension. Most people on borderline of ENTP or INTP ends up typing themselves as INTP. There are XNTP people who switches from E to I from times to times in the forum, like [MENTION=37565]Maou[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13112]Stigmata[/MENTION].

Also, did I mention that INTP has common borderline in N/S? And I also stated on the ISTP page that ISTP is one of the most extrovert of introverts, although that was a little bit risky because the data for sensors is way less than ideal. Although data was scare, by some miles ESTP seems to be the most extraverted type.

Anyway, Im already derailing...

This changes has some changes with the supportive questions (and because of them my test working ways became complicated), but mostly:
For INTP to get ISTP as a second, Ne+Ni and Se+Si must be really close.
For INTP to get INFP as a second, then Fi and Ti must be really close.
For INTP to get ENTP as a second, its a combination: Ni and Te must be really close AND Ne and Ti must be really close. Also, there are the E/I support questions (the direct E/I questions) where you will get both results closer to each other if you mark on the Nor agree or disagree (and as you should notice none of the E/I questions are obvious E/I questions, I also spread them along the quiz).
For INTP to get INTJ as a second, then Ti and Te must be really close.

Thats it.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
So, more than a month now and 264 quiz takers. Not bad. Some new comments on the quiz page:

Erin Nightrain [INFP] : Oh? You got it right 💜 I got ISFP as 2nd and INTP as 3rd. Great quiz!

starcrossed azure[INFP]: Accurate.

abd [ENTP]: I'm surprised that this test typed me accurately, I initially did it to see if this was another bad quotev quiz. Very nice, it looks like you worked hard on this quiz.

foxy11[INTJ]: I actually am an INTJ and I got ENTJ second. Good quiz

yeet [INTP]: I got INTP, which is wrong, but my second and third results were INTJ and INFJ. My type is INFJ, but I can also be an INTJ at times. Nice job!

Δεσποινα [ENFP]: Wow you actually got my type correct ^^
A really AMAZING quiz, loved it ! And everything you wrote is actually true xD I have many friends and most of them are actually INFPs or ENFJs 😂😂
Loved you quiz keep up with the amazing work ❤❤

rikusp2002 [INTP]: I knew my Ne was ridiculously high for it to be Auxillary, and Ti gets even higher lol

INTP with too much strength in first two functions, and the last two gets a little less. My Si works weirdly (it picks up stuff which is mostly useless yet forgets to pick up any facts related to School curriculum History), and Fe is..uh, inferior.

You did say INTPs most likely have INTJs on their friend list and sadly I haven't met anyone of them irl. Inspite of having one of the most introverted and withdrawing Enneagram Tritype combination even of all the INTPs (5w4-9w8-4w5, oof) I do have 3-4 friends and some acquaintances with whom I'm in good terms with (ESFP & ENFP best friends, which is surprising, one INFP who's a little eccentric but amazing, two ISTJ acquiantances who are the 1st and 2nd rank holders in our grade where I'm the third.)

Your quiz takes the cognitive functions seriously, and pretty unique if I say so myself. Let me guess, are you an NT as well? Probably ENTP or INTP. Just a guess though, never can say without accurate studies.

Japan is one of the countries I really want to go if I can and it has the most INTPs; and that's probably why they produce such good scientists and researchers, and I'm aiming to be one myself. Love Mathematics, lol

People seem to had a good time and get their type mostly accurate, with my unique approach on this =), great.

Turi

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
There were multiple problems with this quiz, it's highly predictable, a lot of the questions are stolen from other quizzes and varied only slightly, there is a lot of mistakes with spelling and grammar, and some questions were asking the respondent to select from options that were not in opposition.

This means the test is easily gamed to produce whatever results people want, despite the creator claiming there are a number of hidden links at play behind the scenes - it's actually really generic, it's difficult to follow along with at times due to the spelling and grammar mistakes and having to select from options that are not in opposition creates an awkward feeling when taking the quiz.

I appreciate the effort, though I believe you could do better than this. I didn't like this quiz.