• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] INTP vs. ENTP - Interpersonal Intelligence

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
ENTPs have tert Fe, so they start to develop it earlier and often because of that they get more fluent in it and it requires less energy. Also because they are extraverts, they tend to use Fe more along with their dom Ne.
INTPs inferior Fe usually develops later and an INTP is less prone on becoming fluent in Fe. Also because it requires more energy, it tends to be more black and white and come in spurts that may hinder other functions more.

Personally when it comes to interpersonal stuff and Fe, i often try to intentionally tone it down because it would consume all my energy, i would start to worry about Fe stuff too much etc. During the past few years i have developed more of an Fe attitude, meaning that i automatically react with Fe more than i used to, which ofc made me more fluent in it and makes me use it more, which i like, but its not a good thing to worry about that stuff too much, start to dwell on it or obsess about it. That would be counter productive even from the Fe's point of view. Not to mention rude towards others in many situations.

But besides these things i think there is a factor in Fe that is following external standards like dont be rude to people(or what ever the external realm taught you about F) etc. This sort of stuff i don find taxing in any way and i try to be a good person in those ways, ofc sometimes someone requires me to drop that sort of stuff and be rude or what ever, but being able to do that stuff to sort of manipulate the external F conditions is also Fe usage. Harmful most likely when done unconsciously, but helpful when done correctly.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
YLmc3v2.jpg

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTPs have tert Fe, so they start to develop it earlier and often because of that they get more fluent in it and it requires less energy. Also because they are extraverts, they tend to use Fe more along with their dom Ne.
INTPs inferior Fe usually develops later and an INTP is less prone on becoming fluent in Fe. Also because it requires more energy, it tends to be more black and white and come in spurts that may hinder other functions more.

Personally when it comes to interpersonal stuff and Fe, i often try to intentionally tone it down because it would consume all my energy, i would start to worry about Fe stuff too much etc. During the past few years i have developed more of an Fe attitude, meaning that i automatically react with Fe more than i used to, which ofc made me more fluent in it and makes me use it more, which i like, but its not a good thing to worry about that stuff too much, start to dwell on it or obsess about it. That would be counter productive even from the Fe's point of view. Not to mention rude towards others in many situations.

But besides these things i think there is a factor in Fe that is following external standards like dont be rude to people(or what ever the external realm taught you about F) etc. This sort of stuff i don find taxing in any way and i try to be a good person in those ways, ofc sometimes someone requires me to drop that sort of stuff and be rude or what ever, but being able to do that stuff to sort of manipulate the external F conditions is also Fe usage. Harmful most likely when done unconsciously, but helpful when done correctly.

This is what I see in xNTPs.

CasusBelli

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I just expect the worst out of people.
in 8 out of 10 cases, I'm right.