• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INTP says I'm not INTP, but an INTJ? Please Help.

Yutopas

The problem with your attitude is that you want people to follow your methodology but it is not how it works. We are not here to follow orders, we provide our contribution for various reasons but at the end of the day, you are the one who have main interest in here.
If you are confident around your typing, use it. Interpreting Te as Ti or Ti as Te does not matter because at the end of the day, the result will be the same.
For instance, if I use the word "heavy" for light, it will not impair me to class things, it will just impair me to communicate with others. What is the problem then ?
For me, your answers suggests Ti and not Te, not Ni-dom. Why ?

• because you dismiss data which you consider tonne not relevant consciensously (Ni filters it unconsciously)
  • because you are obsessed with truth you see as an universal value
  • because nothing in your speech points to N-dominance (abstraction, open-mindness)
This is my reasons to dismiss the Ni-dominance but you are the holder of data and the captain of your ship.

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
:D
Just curious as to what you mean by that. I would have guessed it has more of a IxFx melancholic feel to it.

xD
Honestly I won't be surprised if they're mistyping themselves just to fit in with the MASTERMIND stereotype, and then subsequently it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Like, there's this underlying vibe that they give off indicating that they're misanthropes, because there's something inherently superior about them, because they're a Rational (tm) who knows EVERYTHING. ...And also, usually is accompanied by some sort of shit-talking about having higher IQ than sensors, and so on and so forth, but not necessarily so.

Also, the song is IXFX (I'd actually say usually INFX because mostly, anybody who's depressed at some point will likely get sorted into INFX via MBTI tests, especially if they've ever thought about the meaning of life, philosophy, or other similar things) but the fic gives off a slightly different vibe... Which I probably should have specified was what I was referring to, but it was also partially tongue-in-cheek so I would advise people not to take it seriously:

Hi my name is Ebony Dark’ness Dementia Raven Way and I have long ebony black hair (that’s how I got my name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Amy Lee (AN: if u don’t know who she is get da hell out of here!). [[I’m not related to Gerard Way but I wish I was because he’s a major fucking hottie. I’m a vampire but my teeth are straight and white. I have pale white skin. I’m also a witch, and I go to a magic school called Hogwarts in England where I’m in the seventh year (I’m seventeen). I’m a goth (in case you couldn’t tell) and I wear mostly black. I love Hot Topic and I buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets and black combat boots. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. I was walking outside Hogwarts. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of preps stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them. My Immortal/Chapters 1-11 | My Immortal Wiki | Fandom powered by Wikia

Most reasonable INTJs I've come across don't actually give off that vibe, though, either because they know that it won't get them anywhere so they're at least conscious enough to hide it, or perhaps - I hope this is the case here - because it genuinely isn't how they feel. Even so, there's good insight to be have from Ni doms who utilise their Ni in a healthy way.

Abendrot

one way trip
MBTI Type
IntJ
Enneagram
85X
Instinctual Variant
sx
xD
Honestly I won't be surprised if they're mistyping themselves just to fit in with the MASTERMIND stereotype, and then subsequently it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Like, there's this underlying vibe that they give off indicating that they're misanthropes, because there's something inherently superior about them, because they're a Rational (tm) who knows EVERYTHING. ...And also, usually is accompanied by some sort of shit-talking about having higher IQ than sensors, and so on and so forth, but not necessarily so.

Also, the song is IXFX (I'd actually say usually INFX because mostly, anybody who's depressed at some point will likely get sorted into INFX via MBTI tests, especially if they've ever thought about the meaning of life, philosophy, or other similar things) but the fic gives off a slightly different vibe... Which I probably should have specified was what I was referring to, but it was also partially tongue-in-cheek so I would advise people not to take it seriously:

Hi my name is Ebony Dark’ness Dementia Raven Way and I have long ebony black hair (that’s how I got my name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Amy Lee (AN: if u don’t know who she is get da hell out of here!). [[I’m not related to Gerard Way but I wish I was because he’s a major fucking hottie. I’m a vampire but my teeth are straight and white. I have pale white skin. I’m also a witch, and I go to a magic school called Hogwarts in England where I’m in the seventh year (I’m seventeen). I’m a goth (in case you couldn’t tell) and I wear mostly black. I love Hot Topic and I buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets and black combat boots. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. I was walking outside Hogwarts. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of preps stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them. My Immortal/Chapters 1-11 | My Immortal Wiki | Fandom powered by Wikia

Most reasonable INTJs I've come across don't actually give off that vibe, though, either because they know that it won't get them anywhere so they're at least conscious enough to hide it, or perhaps - I hope this is the case here - because it genuinely isn't how they feel. Even so, there's good insight to be have from Ni doms who utilise their Ni in a healthy way.

Ahh, I figured you were referring to the song, but I thought you could be talking about that infamous fanfic as well. I gather that what you mean is that there is a gratingly pretentious atmosphere surrounding the INTJ type. (This seems to be true of all "N" types in MBTI, but particularly so for the the Ni-doms)

Certainly there are people who are trying to fit stereotypes, but I don't think it's just online INTJs (or rather, INTJs in the MBTI community) who are like that. I'd say that the INT combination just has a tendency to produce misanthropic square-pegs-in-round-holes (although a lot of them grow out of it once they hit adulthood), and MBTI panders to them by lauding these characteristics as somehow praiseworthy and exceptional.

In my case, I am probably guilty of being pretentious as well, but not intentionally. The "Mastermind" title makes me cringe, and I don't relate to it at all. I actually relate most to the "Duty Fulfiller" title, but I can't see myself as an ISTJ.

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
Ahh, I figured you were referring to the song, but I thought you could be talking about that infamous fanfic as well. I gather that what you mean is that there is a gratingly pretentious atmosphere surrounding the INTJ type. (This seems to be true of all "N" types in MBTI, but particularly so for the the Ni-doms)

Certainly there are people who are trying to fit stereotypes, but I don't think it's just online INTJs (or rather, INTJs in the MBTI community) who are like that. I'd say that the INT combination just has a tendency to produce misanthropic square-pegs-in-round-holes (although a lot of them grow out of it once they hit adulthood), and MBTI panders to them by lauding these characteristics as somehow praiseworthy and exceptional.

In my case, I am probably guilty of being pretentious as well, but not intentionally. The "Mastermind" title makes me cringe, and I don't relate to it at all. I actually relate most to the "Duty Fulfiller" title, but I can't see myself as an ISTJ.

Speaking of which, one of my INTJ friends is even more "duty fulfiller" than I am. (I'm e7 as hell, and would probably have related to Ne - more specifically, INTP - if I weren't actually so unskilled at Ne things compared to some Ne pref users I've seen.)

SJ stereotypes have our share of "people who get typed into this type because they fit the stereotypes on the surface" as well, but it seems to be less of a matter of pride for them - more of a matter-of-fact thing. And I'm like. ..... Not sure that's a good thing. ಠ_ಠ

It's actually kinda interesting how people interact with MBTI outside of its use as a conceptual tool for understanding others/self.

FiyaXiii

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If you are confident around your typing, use it. Interpreting Te as Ti or Ti as Te does not matter because at the end of the day, the result will be the same.
They aren't even the same on the functions basis, but sure Jan.

• because you dismiss data which you consider tonne not relevant consciensously (Ni filters it unconsciously)
  • because you are obsessed with truth you see as an universal value
  • because nothing in your speech points to N-dominance (abstraction, open-mindness)
This is my reasons to dismiss the Ni-dominance but you are the holder of data and the captain of your ship.
Oh yeah, keep up that projection, looking real good.
Sure Jan, I'm totally the one here who's dismissing all the data, not providing people enough information or even links I've read up on and letting others know that I've literally just read up on what they sent me too. And how can we forget, S-dominant people are incapable of being abstract or open-minded when they express themselves in written format or speech! Where would everyone be without your 'knowledge'?

I use mainly cognitive functions framework. I leave you this task.
However, I have a question for you which will probably help you : you do not want to accept our answers as truth, why ?
Now about Te.

I find it funny that no one so far seems to be agreeing with the points (on the functions) you specifically have to say, yet you're trying to go with the whole, "You only want people to go with your own methodology." and "you do not want to accept our answers as truth, why?"
Like, who're the We, Our and this 'majority' you conjured up here? I get you're lazy, but at-least make sure you're getting the majority/minority balance right.
I'm not trying to start anything I swear, but can you honestly speak for the majority of the people here in all these pages on this particular thread? If you don't have the time to read through or understand the context well enough, that's perfectly fine? However, jumping to conclusions like that and then coming off with your strong accusations (or again, might be a language barrier problem and I'm sorry if it is that) is a waste of both of our times and energy.

>inb4 the 'I totes know you just don't like people who say things that don't match up with what you know'
1. Lolmao ded
2. Chubber is pretty confident that I'm INTP, but notice how different my responses to him are compared to my responses to you? Makes you wonder anything? Anything?

Okay, I'll be blunt here with you and if you don't like that, you can flat out ignore me. Reading your latest reply, it actually seems like you're kinda slow to grasp onto what I'm trying to say for a while now? So I'll be clear and if you really have to tell me your opinion again, keep these in mind;

• 1. I didn't just post this to let people type me and do no researching on my own as this thread continues to live. As time went by and after seeing stuff from the first 4 pages and talking to some other people and googling more stuff on my own, I felt more confident that I have Ni, Fi, Te and Se. Just not too sure about the order completely as of yet, but my gut is telling me I've been in a Ni-Fi loop and do have inferior Se.

2. See, how I said Ni, Fi, Te and Se? Means I'm not completely opposed to the idea of not being an NTJ or even a rational. I personally struggle with Se and Si and always have (Si more than Se), but if you did some reading, you'd see I did ask people if I could dismiss the idea of Ni dominance and go with Fi dominance, since Fi is a mirror of Ti.

3. I'm sorry, but despite how much you insist that you're trying to focus on the cognitive functions, your idea on Te/Ti seems very flawed, your N/S idea seems stereotypical, and you seem do frequent dodges whenever I ask you for a source or a link to wherever you got whatever you are talking about when it's about functions. To me, it sounds like you are very fresh on typology (nothing wrong with that) but so far you've learnt what you know only through random people on the forums? When it comes to MBTI and pseudoscience, you just have to be picky and cautious about the type of information you take in, and when people can't refer to pages or posts, it makes total sense to doubt their 'knowledge'. It seems like you don't understand the concept of how bias works or you're hardcore skimming through my replies (move on if you are doing the latter).

Yutopas

You are just a paranoid freak with a lot of temper problem, that is for sure.
First degree thinker to the extreme and full of contradiction (dismissing any input which not please your bossy and close-minded methodology then making a quick analysis of myself with barely nothing...interesting)...thanks for adding much more grain to my mill.

"Reading your latest reply, it actually seems like you're kinda slow to grasp onto what I'm trying to say for a while now?"

No it is just that I do not care.
Actually, just look at tour reaction and you will see your inferior function. You may dismiss it but facts speaks louder than theory because they shape them. You do not even know what you think about, rationality is not logic and abstraction is barely not here...show me any part of your speech which is "abtract". Again, in life there are speakers and people who have achieved degrees which proves their real grasp around science.
Knowing your MBTI type will not help you remove the stick in your butt.

FiyaXiii

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You are just a paranoid freak with a lot of temper problem, that is for sure.
First degree thinker to the extreme and full of contradiction (dismissing any input which not please your bossy and close-minded methodology then making a quick analysis of myself with barely nothing...interesting)...thanks for adding much more grain to my mill.

"Reading your latest reply, it actually seems like you're kinda slow to grasp onto what I'm trying to say for a while now?"

Actually, just look at tour reaction and you will see your inferior function. You may dismiss it but facts speaks louder than theory because they shape them. You do not even know what you think about, rationality is not logic and abstraction is barely not here...show me any part of your speech which is "abtract". Again, in life there are speakers and people who have achieved degrees which proves their real grasp around science.
Knowing your MBTI type will not help you remove the stick in your butt.

Whoo looks like someone is #offended. Like I said, you're actually projecting.

You should re-read what you typed out and see how your responses to me can apply more to yourself than me, but then again, you have severe issues with understanding the context or seeing the point. Come back when you are able to understand the context, actually read and understand things and properly address and reference things, instead of spouting stuff that makes no sense and that no one agrees with.

No it is just that I do not care.
That's either a lie or you're extremely delusional to the point where you might actually have some mental issue. If you don't care, why are you so triggered and why do you keep coming back, trying to speak for the majority when no one specifically agrees with you and how do you think you're absolutely right with your logic when you don't even have any references/resources/links?
Do yourself a favour and go away? If you can't address all the point and if you're the sort that thinks 'S doms can't be open-minded and abstract', you need to do look into more proper notes on the functions and actually search for proper resources that you can dig up and refer to anytime and understand well. For now, stick yourself somewhere else and try not to get so triggered when people insist on not taking you seriously when you spout nonsense or don't know when to stop talking after repeated failures of understanding what the person is trying to tell you. Keep in mind that I've tried being fair with you, speaking to you in terms of functions but you're completely in another realm and your reasoning so far has been terrible and you yourself have admitted and proven that your effort is lazy. At this point, you only keep on replying cause I've struck a nerve.

Yutopas

Ahah here is a question : if you have that much nowledge around functions, why do you not have figured out yet ? Because you are a ****** who do not want to admit he is clueless about functions and still acts like he is the most able to judge other contributions.
About being triggered, don't be ridiculous, you just ruined your brain out in your first message to prove me wrong on details I overlook. If I am offended, I do not see much how to describe yourself ^^

Functions are attitudes, therefore they have to be figured out in real life. Wanting more theoritical material just points out to your Ti dominance.
You know what is Te ? Proactivity. You want to be typed ? Do your homework, be proactive in discussion and instead of being triggered like a baby, take the information and dismiss it in your head. I am not here to justify myself, if you want to evaluate the quality of my speech, check it yourself ;)

Instead of stating, give me proof you are a te user because Te is about doing, not bithcing around useless things.

You speak about logic but there is one : functions are attributes of their holder, therefore he is the only one who can observe it. Here is your bias : instead of observing, you just state. Like here, instead on using your reaction as working material, you just cry. Therefore you are not a N, N is about "seeing potential/meta in".

As for abstraction, you do not even know about what you think. Functions are almost always described in terms of meta-class or inexpressible sensory/emotionnal class. Nothing you stated is about abstraction...can you prove me wrong ?

No, I think I have narrowed down your class of type (dom and inferior) and frankly I done it mainly for myself. Now I leave you with this, hope you will finally come up to something practical (the worst part for you is that I am sincere).

Last edited by a moderator:

FiyaXiii

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I would only expect to see Fe if you were stressed. So what happens to you when you are stressed and what do others tell you about you when that happens? Well you mention that you want to get to the root of the issue, that could be both Ti and Ni. It is how you express yourself externally to those around you, that you seem Pe, so probably Ne. You don't seem judgemental like Te types. Are you perhaps an e9?

And does your friend like to plan a lot?

When I'm stressed, I feel hectic, out-of-control, stupid, nervous, anxious and like I can't do all the things I've got planned out or said I'll do (I hate that), and I just can't focus. I feel scattered, and I end up trying to do stuff to recharge myself because I feel like I'm malfunctioning so much. It could be going out for walks, rollerblading, going to the grocery store to get some food/snacks I like or something I can make at home easily but is good, watching a show/movie/anime that I've wanted to check out, making aesthetics or looking for good visual stuff, listening to songs and basically anything that makes me enjoy the moment so I can calm down, and then get back to my planning, regain the predictability that I have when it comes to certain aspects of my life (not saying I'm some super awesome being or something that has psychic powers at times, I basically pick up how certain stuff have been repeated, how certain people are, and well you get to predict things from there at times?? like if you observe patterns enough, I feel like you can do it??)

Like 2 ago and right around the time I was being sleep deprived around the end of 2016 cause of some family issues (when I was not getting any help and I knew I was unhealthy and stressed out to the max), I had a tendency to abandon self-discipline and overindulge any impulsive whims that came up at the moment. I was unable to regulate my own mental functioning because future consequences seemed blurry and I felt like I was becoming emotionally volatile or explosive? I wanted to believe that I'll somehow pull through, be strong after being happy through those small moments of me-time, but I had no control too and I didn't know when to regain it or how exactly and hated myself for that. Then after I started to clarify more to my closest friends about how messed up I was and especially after talking to my best friend, I realized how I longed for having my own structure and routine, having my plans and see things through. I also want to be productive and at the same time, still give myself breaks once in a while without feeling ashamed.

The ISTJ (MBTI / Enneagram blog pretty good enneagram and mbti content on her blog imo) who says I'm INTJ insists my gut fix is 9w8 and that I'm 5w6-3w4-9w8. I'm unsure about my gut fix for now, but pretty sure I'm e5 (based on levels of health, integration and disintegration) and so is everyone I talk to for a while and who knows enneagram/typology.

As for my INTJ friend, yup. She does so a lot. She even has backup plans laid out and they don't sound scattered at all when she'll explain them to you. Her plans are mostly very realistic too, and she never rushes into planning with theorizing (which I admire).

FiyaXiii

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ahah here is a question : if you have that much nowledge around functions, why do you not have figured out yet ? Because you are a douchebag who do not want to admit he is clueless about functions and still acts like he is the most able to judge other contributions.
About being triggered, don't be ridiculous, you just ruined your brain out in your first message to prove me wrong on details I overlook. If I am offended, I do not see much how to describe yourself ^^

Okay okay, I get it, you're reta-- I mean, you have issues!

I've given you logic, a link, tried discussing functions, pointed out your logical fallacy and how your idea about S-types (not me exclusively, S-doms in general) are ridiculous. The fact that I keep repeating it and you think I'm only saying so cause you think I'm a Sensor is another reason why I keep on telling you that you can't understand context. Yet you still keep on asking me to prove myself to you?

Wanting more theoritical material just points out to your Ti dominance.

So asking for resources on functions is Ti? I guess everybody who gets into typology is Ti-dom then!

As for abstraction, you do not even know about what you think. Functions are almost always described in terms of meta-class or inexpressible sensory/emotionnal class. Nothing you stated is about abstraction...can you prove me wrong ?

Yes Jan, you know what I think. I don't know what I think. You're basically saying you're my brain tumor at this point. How much time do I have left?

No, I think I have narrowed down your class of type (dom and inferior) and frankly I done it mainly for myself.

Cause literally everyone else here is beneath you, your opinion is superior. Only you know the #Truth. You don't need no resources/links to back you up. All those are #theory. People who ask for those are Ti users only. Wanting recorded evidence and not trusting random people on forums who don't even have their own types stated, anything mentioned in their profiles and seem to talk about functions that make no sense and then chicken out when asked for references, it's all wrong. It's not Te at all.

Instead of stating, give me proof you are a te user because Te is about doing, not bithcing around useless things. not bithcing around useless things.

Yo, I ain't about to waste my time roleplaying no Te scenario with you, freaking weeb. Go find some other RP partner. Of-course, when people don't accept your #Truth or triggering you, that's them bitching about useless things. How low can you go from now? Even after the previous response, you're still here. Talking about productivity and saying

I am not here to justify myself, if you want to evaluate the quality of my speech, check it yourself ;)

Like okay, I evaluated your poorly written speech, bit through all the terrible grammar and punctuation and tried my best to be fair by repeatedly bringing up the thing with misunderstandings, language barriers and your obvious tween ass pseudo-intellectual tendencies. My verdict is you fail. Go back and repeat the previous year on typology. I think everyone can see that this is more about you being bothered than anything now, otherwise you wouldn't have the need to lay out such strong accusations, use strong words and react so bad when your idea gets criticized.

Seriously, if you're going to be a child, step out. I do have better things to do than argue about typology logic with someone who acts like a 12 year old. I'm not going to be answering anymore of your questions because your take on MBTI seems flawed in itself and you can't argue with things that people have noted down as a common trend (you use stereotypes instead). So bye, turns out this brain tumour is operable ;) Yay!

Yes Jan, you know what I think. I don't know what I think. You're basically saying you're my brain tumor at this point. How much time do I have left?

No, I think I have narrowed down your class of type (dom and inferior) and frankly I done it mainly for myself.

Cause literally everyone else here is beneath you, your opinion is superior. Only you know the #Truth. You don't need no resources/links to back you up. All those are #theory. People who ask for those are Ti users only. Wanting recorded evidence and not trusting random people on forums who don't even have their own types stated, anything mentioned in their profiles and seem to talk about functions that make no sense and then chicken out when asked for references, it's all wrong. It's not Te at all.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When I'm stressed, I feel hectic, out-of-control, stupid, nervous, anxious and like I can't do all the things I've got planned out or said I'll do (I hate that), and I just can't focus. I feel scattered, and I end up trying to do stuff to recharge myself because I feel like I'm malfunctioning so much. It could be going out for walks, rollerblading, going to the grocery store to get some food/snacks I like or something I can make at home easily but is good, watching a show/movie/anime that I've wanted to check out, making aesthetics or looking for good visual stuff, listening to songs and basically anything that makes me enjoy the moment so I can calm down, and then get back to my planning, regain the predictability that I have when it comes to certain aspects of my life (not saying I'm some super awesome being or something that has psychic powers at times, I basically pick up how certain stuff have been repeated, how certain people are, and well you get to predict things from there at times?? like if you observe patterns enough, I feel like you can do it??)

Like 2 ago and right around the time I was being sleep deprived around the end of 2016 cause of some family issues (when I was not getting any help and I knew I was unhealthy and stressed out to the max), I had a tendency to abandon self-discipline and overindulge any impulsive whims that came up at the moment. I was unable to regulate my own mental functioning because future consequences seemed blurry and I felt like I was becoming emotionally volatile or explosive? I wanted to believe that I'll somehow pull through, be strong after being happy through those small moments of me-time, but I had no control too and I didn't know when to regain it or how exactly and hated myself for that. Then after I started to clarify more to my closest friends about how messed up I was and especially after talking to my best friend, I realized how I longed for having my own structure and routine, having my plans and see things through. I also want to be productive and at the same time, still give myself breaks once in a while without feeling ashamed.

The ISTJ (MBTI / Enneagram blog pretty good enneagram and mbti content on her blog imo) who says I'm INTJ insists my gut fix is 9w8 and that I'm 5w6-3w4-9w8. I'm unsure about my gut fix for now, but pretty sure I'm e5 (based on levels of health, integration and disintegration) and so is everyone I talk to for a while and who knows enneagram/typology.

As for my INTJ friend, yup. She does so a lot. She even has backup plans laid out and they don't sound scattered at all when she'll explain them to you. Her plans are mostly very realistic too, and she never rushes into planning with theorizing (which I admire).

And is your friend an e9? And does your friend like to dabble in existential questions or perhaps philosophical discussions?

FiyaXiii

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=20044]chubber[/MENTION]
I'm not sure about her gut type tbh, I'm even unsure about mine for now so yeah (in the researching phase, I want the most valid and noted down things about enneagram so it's definitely more than just asking some people a few questions and stalking a few forums on enneagram on my part).

We talk about everything really? But we mostly talk about problems and issues, human nature, our plans and days. How things can change based on facts and actual past trends, and well it's not always theoretical even if one assumes so, cause we both talk about how we reached certain conclusions or why, and we can't do that if we don't see evidence. Anyways, just asked her and she said, "Uhhh, kinda both?", but after trying again and phrasing things like, "Which one do we end up talking about more, or you seem t talk about more?", she said discussing philosophy.

Yutopas

Okay okay, I get it, you're reta-- I mean, you have issues!

Use of biased internal logic tainted proeminently by feeling. => Ti

So asking for resources on functions is Ti? I guess everybody who gets into typology is Ti-dom then!

Extrapolating a conclusion from a single point of data. (Ti)

Use of socially prescribed idioms (#).
Again missing the global picture by focalizing on single arguments individually (Si or Ti)
Considering their friend as messiah because they "have a blog" (a proven competence is trough professional practice and trough large peer efficiency statements but discarding people data for emotional reason.. I am not Einstein because I open a blog about physics ==> Biased and low logic.
Hypocrit and self-validating thought (holding INTJ label in your profile but still stating you do not know, typical Ti-user pratice)

Like okay, I evaluated your poorly written speech, bit through all the terrible grammar and punctuation and tried my best to be fair by repeatedly bringing up the thing with misunderstandings, language barriers and your obvious tween ass pseudo-intellectual tendencies. My verdict is you fail. Go back and repeat the previous year on typology. I think everyone can see that this is more about you being bothered than anything now, otherwise you wouldn't have the need to lay out such strong accusations, use strong words and react so bad when your idea gets criticized.

Going back to grammar (of a German guy, speak about context) because of being under pressure.
"Everyone can see", relying on peer feeling judgement (Fe)

your take on MBTI seems flawed in itself and you can't argue with things that people have noted down as a common trend (you use stereotypes instead). So bye, turns out this brain tumour is operable

Self-centered biased logic, wanting more theoritical background but acting like you were able to judge my knowledge from the void. (Ti)

Cause literally everyone else here is beneath you, your opinion is superior. Only you know the #Truth. You don't need no resources/links to back you up. All those are #theory.

Dismissing data which do not fit your judgement (just to recall, I stated that "I think you..." ;) ), again taking morality of the crowd (Ti Fe).

I do not know how you can act serious by having such a lack of control and logic.
You want references ? It is called empirical evidence.

Again, what have tou achieved in concrete matters ? These are proofs of competency.
To my point of view, your attachement to logic as an identity is a concrete proof you are more a Ti user than a Te one. You can cry like a baby but this will change nothing to the matter. ;)

Rambling

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

*arrives late to thread, breathless and excited*

Wow, you're the same as me! Well, almost!

I'm an INTJ, and I'm 5w6 3w4 8w?

And yeah, rare. Shucks. But fun. Welcome! If you want to compare details on anything, go ahead. I think I have myself pretty much fully figured out (joke!).

:)

FiyaXiii

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=32945]Yutopas[/MENTION]

Sure Jan.

[MENTION=21859]Rambling[/MENTION]

Woah, I didn't expect to I'd have the luck to find a member her who's INTJ sx/sp 5w6 who's also unsure of their gut fix here, lol. I used to think my gut fix was 8w7, but there have been some decent questions being brought up so I'm torn between 8w9 or 9w8 and maybe 1w9.

But anyways, MBTI-wise, can you see Ni-Te and Fi for me and not just relate to me when it comes to the 5w6-3w4 sx/sp part?

Also just asking for further clarification but, what were you referring to as 'rare' exactly? The fact that you may have possibly found someone who you can relate to? :p

Rambling

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=32945]Yutopas[/MENTION]

Sure Jan.

[MENTION=21859]Rambling[/MENTION]

Woah, I didn't expect to I'd have the luck to find a member her who's INTJ sx/sp 5w6 who's also unsure of their gut fix here, lol. I used to think my gut fix was 8w7, but there have been some decent questions being brought up so I'm torn between 8w9 or 9w8 and maybe 1w9.

But anyways, MBTI-wise, can you see Ni-Te and Fi for me and not just relate to me when it comes to the 5w6-3w4 sx/sp part?

Also just asking for further clarification but, what were you referring to as 'rare' exactly? The fact that you may have possibly found someone who you can relate to? :p

I partly meant that I understand my type to be a rare one.

I dunno what I see in you, I haven't talked to you very much and it takes me some time and quite a lot of data to make up my mind on those things.

I definitely fit the 8 but I wouldn't say I have much 7 and I don't relate nor intuitively understand the 9, so I don't really bother to pretend that I know much about that beyond the 8 being a great description. Double withdrawn and the outgoing one of the three is aggressive...hmm.

I haven't examined under every rock on this forum, but I haven't to date found anyone who matched my descriptors - so I thought you were a rare enough event in my life for me to comment on. So as usual, a double meaning of rare. Satisfyingly efficient. :)

Welcome to the forum. :)

FiyaXiii

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I partly meant that I understand my type to be a rare one.

I dunno what I see in you, I haven't talked to you very much and it takes me some time and quite a lot of data to make up my mind on those things.

I definitely fit the 8 but I wouldn't say I have much 7 and I don't relate nor intuitively understand the 9, so I don't really bother to pretend that I know much about that beyond the 8 being a great description. Double withdrawn and the outgoing one of the three is aggressive...hmm.

I haven't examined under every rock on this forum, but I haven't to date found anyone who matched my descriptors - so I thought you were a rare enough event in my life for me to comment on. So as usual, a double meaning of rare. Satisfyingly efficient. :)

Welcome to the forum. :)

Oh, I see. Other than my recent comment on how I deal with stress, I was hoping you were commenting because you had some good points or some big matches/similarities after seeing the form I filled out in the 1st page, @Norrsken's analysis from the 2nd and then the short form by Mayflower that I filled up on the same page. And woah, that's interesting? :) Well then, hopefully we get the chance to talk or discuss things furthermore. Thank you for the warm welcome!

Rambling

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh, I see. Other than my recent comment on how I deal with stress, I was hoping you were commenting because you had some good points or some big matches/similarities after seeing the form I filled out in the 1st page, @Norrsken's analysis from the 2nd and then the short form by Mayflower that I filled up on the same page. And woah, that's interesting? :) Well then, hopefully we get the chance to talk or discuss things furthermore. Thank you for the warm welcome!

Uh, I tend to do better in direct conversation...I did try to read the long opening post of this thread but I didnt manage to concentrate all the way through it, and I didn't see the other two, as I skipped to the end and read backwards for a few posts, maybe a page or two, and then I decided to reply to your post which seemed the most relevant to me.

I'm not an INTP going to track down and reference every detail of my argument. I don't work that way. Ni is just something which jumps to conclusions by forming patterns from data. So I just thought you sounded like you were like the same functions as me and then I arrived into your thread at top speed and quite noisily, as I was excited and that's how I show it.

Happy to chat, how about I ask you one question at once? And you can ask one back when you answer, if you like.

Mine is...why don't you know which of the wings you have on that Enneagram Eight? You can elaborate around the subject of how you deal with anger if you like...don't let me inhibit the length of your reply.