• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INFJ of the world, is my relation dead ? - ENTP

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Look, for having had many INFJ friends and relationships in my life, while I cannot speak with any certainty... INFJs tend to take a long time to make these types of decisions but when they do it's usually near impossible to change their minds. Think of it as a train that you just saw appear out of a tunnel recently, to the INFJ it's been picking up speed for weeks or months, it is near impossible to stop at this point.

Everyone and every situation are different, of course. One thing I would advise you to do is to listen to what she is saying.
She is clearly telling you that she doesn't intend for you to continue having a romantic relationship. I don't think following her around the globe would change that.

Last edited:

Ratem06

MBTI Type
ENTP
Look, for having had many INFJ friends and relationships in my life, while I cannot speak with any certainty... INFJs tend to take a long time to make these types of decisions but when they do it's usually near impossible to change their minds. Think of it as a train that you just saw appear out of a tunnel recently, to the INFJ it's been picking up speed for weeks or months, it is near impossible to stop at this point.

Everyone and every situation are different, of course. One thing I would advise you to do is to listen to what she is saying.
She is clearly telling you that she doesn't intend for you to continue having a romantic relationship. I don't think following her around the globe would change that.
Hello ! Thanks for the time !
Well it's true she is saying that but at the same time her actions are going on the opposite and her words also were. Apparently her decision was made upon me " not acting enough" towards the goal and not being supportive enough. Since then, I've fit exactly what I was supposed to do wrong. So "the good reasons" are here for her to come back as she said. But she kept using the excuse "it's only been a month, two months blabla".
I wouldn't follow her around the world ... Let's say for two years she believed I'd come because I wanted that. Then.... because she was mentally in a bad place she decided she was wrong and that I didn't want to move around the world.
Except that ... All of that happened in her head. My whole life was switching towards that for a long time and I just can't reverse it like "okay well now back to grinding until i'm 60"
Truth to be told, there is something I don't understand in her reasoning and I feel like she knows there is a gap of "logic" but she keeps running away from it

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Well, it's your journey. And for an INFJ (#notall) yeah everything 'happens in their heads' that's generally who they are so you're not going to be able to logic that away dude.
You do you. I understand the bewilderment though.