• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I want no bias here...

estorm

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh..but you don't mind typing as a Ni and Te type in MBTI?

I don't type myself as Ni Te, I type myself as LII Ti because as I said it fits me better. I also type myself as INTJ which fits me very well. And I do have aspects of Ne and Ti in me. I am okay with all that together. It's more important to me to have descriptions that are useful to me (and others wanting to know me) than to have them all fit perfectly into a theoretic framework.

Yeah I don't expect it all to fit but if the ISTPs seem too different in some way especially if they themselves see a difference -as I'm not at a full understanding with MBTI yet- then that seems signficant to me. Just not sure what's "off"..

I think it's great you are exploring the MBTI system/theories. Just keep in mind that that is a different task from understanding yourself. Letting us know which you are doing would help us interact with you.

The idea on combining types isn't really what I'm looking for but of course if it turns out that the system as I understand it right now needs to be transcended, I will do that, though I would still not want to do it by just combining stereotypes. We seem to have a difference in perspective here but no problem with that.

It's not about transcending the system (though if others disagree, please feel free to speak up here). Each of these is a continuum or spectrum. The question isn't "are you extroverted or introverted?", it's "how extroverted or introverted are you?" The MBTI was developed in a way that does then end up giving you E or I, but keeping in mind where you are on the continuum is more helpful. When you are borderline, you will express aspects of both, making the pure descriptions less spot on. I hope I am making myself clear.

What I can tell you is, I'm sure about IxTx and I'm sure that I think differently than types with strong Ne. If we consider all the 8 functions, I can relate to Ti, Ni, Si, Se, Te. The rest are usually really off my radar =)

This is great. Then you may be IxTx, with the x's meaning borderline on those continuums. That works for me. It's not about not knowing or indecision, it's about being some of each.

Cool site. OK I relate to the ISTP and the ISTJ ones the most. A bit to INTJ and INTP due to the IxTx but to a lesser degree.

Again, this works for IxTx. And it sounds like the S is stronger than the N (something like 60%-40%?), whereas the J / P may be closer to 50-50. So perhaps ISTx.

Well the way I experience myself is Ti + Se mainly, really, sometimes with the other functions as listed above.

Again ISTP sounds pretty good. (And, again, given that any one description will not be 100% spot on.) I'd say go with that for awhile and not circle back to rethink it any more.

So I'm trying to see how I relate to ISTPs.

This may be more where the conversation needs to go. As one who in unambiguously INTJ, I can't speak to it directly. But there are others here who can. (And, again, you won't be just like any other ISTP, just as you won't be 100% like any description. We are all too complex for that.) Perhaps you can start another thread asking ISTPs to talk about how they walk in the world.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm making assumptions based on what I read and see. Like everyone else here. Why do I have to check in with you beforehand? That defeats the purpose of a dialogue.

I'm making assumptions, yes. I'm not stating and making irreversible judgement calls about you that cannot be changed or altered by myself or yourself. It's called give and take. I may say something and you counter that makes me re-evaluate my statement and we go from there. Nothing is etched in stone, here.

I don't understand this rule you are making to "not make assumptions" on a type thread. It is a bizarre censorship.

existence

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I don't type myself as Ni Te, I type myself as LII Ti because as I said it fits me better. I also type myself as INTJ which fits me very well. And I do have aspects of Ne and Ti in me. I am okay with all that together. It's more important to me to have descriptions that are useful to me (and others wanting to know me) than to have them all fit perfectly into a theoretic framework.

I was asking, are you typing yourself as Ni+Te in MBTI? Or are you typing by dichotomies only?

I think it's great you are exploring the MBTI system/theories. Just keep in mind that that is a different task from understanding yourself. Letting us know which you are doing would help us interact with you.

My priority is to understand myself and others more and obviously I don't just use MBTI for that but if I'm to apply MBTI, I do need to understand it, and I can't help analysing anyway :)

It's not about transcending the system (though if others disagree, please feel free to speak up here). Each of these is a continuum or spectrum. The question isn't "are you extroverted or introverted?", it's "how extroverted or introverted are you?" The MBTI was developed in a way that does then end up giving you E or I, but keeping in mind where you are on the continuum is more helpful. When you are borderline, you will express aspects of both, making the pure descriptions less spot on. I hope I am making myself clear.

I thought MBTI was about preferences. That's how it makes sense to me anyway, otherwise it would just be a meaningless random collection of generalities..

This is great. Then you may be IxTx, with the x's meaning borderline on those continuums. That works for me. It's not about not knowing or indecision, it's about being some of each.

I prefer absolute principles though... if from them it follows that on the surface it may be both J and P depending on certain conditions then that's fine.

Anyway I'm quite certain on S too though sometimes I do get insights that to me seem Ni.

This may be more where the conversation needs to go. As one who in unambiguously INTJ, I can't speak to it directly. But there are others here who can. (And, again, you won't be just like any other ISTP, just as you won't be 100% like any description. We are all too complex for that.) Perhaps you can start another thread asking ISTPs to talk about how they walk in the world.

I will certainly consider your suggestion.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If someone explains how others see you, you seem very adamant about what is correct or incorrect in their assumptions/vibes/opinions, etc. Which is fine. But then you don't build on that known information. You keep rejecting what doesn't "fit" with how you see yourself. Ok..... If that is the case, then you know what you are better than you are letting on. It just keeps going around in a circle. This is what is very strange and why I said it reads like a troll thread.

Ti doesn't judge in the way you are describing or "want objective proof." in the way you are describing. This is not pure Ti. Pure Ti wants facts, raw material to work with. If you are building a house, it is the frame. It's neutral. It just wants to acquire and collect more and more material for framing.

Proof and judgement of those facts and data is formulated using other functions. It is another matter. To keep with the house analogy (i.e. In what style do you prefer your house? Ne/Se. What color is this room going to be?) etc

This is why I think you, to be perfectly honest here, have an image of what these things mean and that image is not accurate. We can be here all day trying to build definitions around how you see things, but point blank - it ain't right. Something is not right.

It explains it all when she said "mbti" context. At that point it's irrelevant what the truth is and the focus is around MBTI context which in itself is not very good. It's like someone taking a crappy theory that itself leads in circles when combined with real life and trying to analyze and compare that and expect some solid decision.

Existence...what's still on the plate...ISTJ, though a very toned down version. Anal INTP. I can see a possible troll ENTP. Not sure what other types. I don't even see an ISTP trolling a forum in this manner.

estorm

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was asking, are you typing yourself as Ni+Te in MBTI? Or are you typing by dichotomies only?

"Ni+Te" isn't a type in MBTI. I am INTJ which has tendencies toward certain functions. But I am free to evaluate those functions separately to see what fits me. MBTI (the letters stand for Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®) is a test that evaluates based on the 4 continuums. Using this system I am INTJ (and not borderline on any of them).

My priority is to understand myself and others more and obviously I don't just use MBTI for that but if I'm to apply MBTI, I do need to understand it, and I can't help analysing anyway :)

We gotta do what we gota do ;) No worries.

I thought MBTI was about preferences. That's how it makes sense to me anyway, otherwise it would just be a meaningless random collection of generalities.

Preferences, yes. But not always clear preferences. And preferences along specific continuums, not random generalities.

I prefer absolute principles though... if from them it follows that on the surface it may be both J and P depending on certain conditions then that's fine.

Preferring absolute principles is fine, but you can't impose your preferences on a system that someone else developed. I don't think Jung, Myers, or Briggs would say these are absolute principles.

It may go beyond the surface. You may be deeply some of each. I see you as a complex individual with unique life experiences, skills and coping strategies. This is a good thing.

Anyway I'm quite certain on S too though sometimes I do get insights that to me seem Ni.

ISTx still sounds really good for you, then.

existence

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I'm making assumptions based on what I read and see. Like everyone else here. Why do I have to check in with you beforehand? That defeats the purpose of a dialogue.

Fine except you did not want to dialogue because of an assumption you made about how I would be reacting. See what I mean?

You still have not told me whether you relate to that quote, why not?

I'm making assumptions, yes. I'm not stating and making irreversible judgement calls about you that cannot be changed or altered by myself or yourself. It's called give and take. I may say something and you counter that makes me re-evaluate my statement and we go from there. Nothing is etched in stone, here.

That's fine, I do the same.

I don't understand this rule you are making to "not make assumptions" on a type thread. It is a bizarre censorship.

That's not the rule. See as above. It's as simple as, don't let your assumptions keep from dialoguing with me.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Again, this works for IxTx. And it sounds like the S is stronger than the N (something like 60%-40%?), whereas the J / P may be closer to 50-50. So perhaps ISTx.

Again ISTP sounds pretty good. (And, again, given that any one description will not be 100% spot on.) I'd say go with that for awhile and not circle back to rethink it any more.

Actually this is about settling between J and P. She has already accepted that she is as has everyone else on here. It's a let's compare and dissect what I have already found to see if someone can come up with that shred of evidence that MBTI doesn't contain, but we are gonna stick within the MBTI framework so it's all gonna contradict and not get anywhere. It's like a mouse running through his maze of tubes expecting to find the exit, even after he has realized and accepted there is no exit.

It's a "i see myself as istp" but I also test as J. I need to figure out why in the context of mbti which doesn't really lead to any real answers and something we all face daily, but I swear there is a missing piece somewhere that I just need to uncover because if I don't then I don't understand mbti because mbti has to be correct. If she were an ENFP she would be dancing and singing in the rain with the confusion all happy and warm. Singing I am unique and special butterfly.

This whole concept reminds me of an annoying guy at work...minus the annoying part. In here it just seems anal and I don't really take on other people's analness as her logic is sound. Which is why I don't disagree with her logic. The annoying part about guy at work is that he mixed in inaccurate data. Guy at work is an EJ though.

There are 2 ISTPs in here that both recognize something that is off about her being ISTP. We can't pinpoint it exactly and finding the needle in a haystack blindfolded while being given directions is not our strong point. It's lacking way to much data for us to pinpoint anything. Maybe 50 pages later, but beats the hell outta me. This isn't the type of analysis I do, and I don't really have a huge pull to spend the time it takes to really do the analysis needed on my part. It really does seem like an S version of some INTJ traits, which is one small reason I still am curious about a flavor of ISTJ.

existence

MBTI Type
ISTJ
It explains it all when she said "mbti" context. At that point it's irrelevant what the truth is and the focus is around MBTI context which in itself is not very good. It's like someone taking a crappy theory that itself leads in circles when combined with real life and trying to analyze and compare that and expect some solid decision.

So I was right, by judging you all mean Je specifically.

I'm looking past MBTI, by wanting to hear how you think and see things. It does not all have to be inside the MBTI.

Existence...what's still on the plate...ISTJ, though a very toned down version. Anal INTP. I can see a possible troll ENTP. Not sure what other types. I don't even see an ISTP trolling a forum in this manner.

Please don't call what I do trolling. I'm here to get more understanding. Not interested in trolling. And I find it very offensive that this is even brought up. Why on earth would I want to fuck around like that, what on earth would I get out of it.

So, as for your type suggestions, NTP is out, unless I completely don't know myself. When you say toned down ISTJ, what do you mean by that?

Also, that quote of mine with the bolded part, can you tell me how you or how you don't relate to it?

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Checking back after a long hiatus on the thread, I still wonder if our OP isn't a INFJ in a Ni Ti loop or just a NFJ who doesn't understand Fe. I see an endless search for meaning here, a constant inquiry of "why".

Fe is about finding the why and you seem to be wanting why more than anything. I get that, I really do. I posted near the beginning that you might be a NFJ. I get your insistence that you want to be Ti dom, but I was that guy once too.

I feel this might be why our ISTPs feel you are off. If meaning matters the most, Fe is your judging function not Ti....

estorm

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=26684]existence[/MENTION], do you see that people are reacting to some of your patterns of engagement?

I see you asking a lot of questions, especially "why" questions ... why do you think that? why do you say that? etc.
I also see you spending more time on what you don't agree with (in descriptions not posts) than what you do.
I see you coming to conclusions (my interpretation, I know) but not then building from them to move forward.
I also see you circling back to rethink something because it wasn't quite right.

Do you see these too?
Do you also see the reactions you are getting to these (my presumption, yes)?

I see people wondering if these are honest questions or just ways to keep the thread going.
I see people repeating points because they don't think you've taken them in.

You and others may see other reactions too.

My point is just to say that you may get more of what you want if you keep these reactions in mind, share more of your own thinking and conclusions (I've seen you post elsewhere with insights), be clear about what you are asking for, and acknowledge others when they give it to you.

And then please enjoy analyzing. It's a good way to learn.

existence

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Actually this is about settling between J and P. She has already accepted that she is as has everyone else on here. It's a let's compare and dissect what I have already found to see if someone can come up with that shred of evidence that MBTI doesn't contain, but we are gonna stick within the MBTI framework so it's all gonna contradict and not get anywhere. It's like a mouse running through his maze of tubes expecting to find the exit, even after he has realized and accepted there is no exit.

Lol I like your humour. No as I just said, it does not have to be strictly inside MBTI.

It's a "i see myself as istp" but I also test as J. I need to figure out why in the context of mbti which doesn't really lead to any real answers and something we all face daily, but I swear there is a missing piece somewhere that I just need to uncover because if I don't then I don't understand mbti because mbti has to be correct. If she were an ENFP she would be dancing and singing in the rain with the confusion all happy and warm. Singing I am unique and special butterfly.

Lol I'm nothing like ENFP.

I don't think the missing piece necessarily has to be inside MBTI.

Don't know why you thought that but whatever.

This whole concept reminds me of an annoying guy at work...minus the annoying part. In here it just seems anal and I don't really take on other people's analness as her logic is sound. Which is why I don't disagree with her logic. The annoying part about guy at work is that he mixed in inaccurate data. Guy at work is an EJ though.

Glad you don't mind me like that guy. I won't deny I can get anal lol.

There are 2 ISTPs in here that both recognize something that is off about her being ISTP. We can't pinpoint it exactly and finding the needle in a haystack blindfolded while being given directions is not our strong point. It's lacking way to much data for us to pinpoint anything. Maybe 50 pages later, but beats the hell outta me.

Yeah lol I understand you here. If it can be described in words what's so different that would be helpful.

This isn't the type of analysis I do, and I don't really have a huge pull to spend the time it takes to really do the analysis needed on my part. It really does seem like an S version of some INTJ traits, which is one small reason I still am curious about a flavor of ISTJ.

I'm curious too.

existence

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I have to go for a bit, when I'm back, I will respond to the posts I skipped now. Thanks a lot.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So I was right, by judging you all mean Je specifically.

I'm looking past MBTI, by wanting to hear how you think and see things. It does not all have to be inside the MBTI.

Please don't call what I do trolling. I'm here to get more understanding. Not interested in trolling. And I find it very offensive that this is even brought up. Why on earth would I want to fuck around like that, what on earth would I get out of it.

So, as for your type suggestions, NTP is out, unless I completely don't know myself. When you say toned down ISTJ, what do you mean by that?

Also, that quote of mine with the bolded part, can you tell me how you or how you don't relate to it?

Outside of direct mbti context you are a cross between ISTJ and ISTP. There are alot of those out there. I consider them ISTJ because internally they relate more to ISTJs internally from want I see. And internally I can't relate much to them. People will actually put us in the same category until they really get to know us and then be like...they may seem alike, but they are really different.

Also...things like your statement about being offended about trolling is not Ti. It's a pattern based on data outside of yourself...wanna change it, then change the forums. Yes this is very blunt and possibly harsh. That will never go away, does it change or alter what I say...only the fact that I said it's a possibility. If the forum were different then the only change would be that it never crossed my mind even though you are the exact same.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Believe it or not, [MENTION=26684]existence[/MENTION] I am trying to be of assistance. But the way you prefer I do that - I'm not comfortable. Maybe [MENTION=12103]Poki[/MENTION] is better. He has more patience but we are essentially and have been saying similar things throughout this thread. For some reason, my phrasing is bothering to you. Ok. I can see we have some block. Got it.

I don't know your type. I can guess. I can throw something out there that seems right to me based on something you quoted earlier or how you answered another question. And that builds to a "maybe this" type of thing. You can call that assumption, whatever but when you ask specifics it would take an inordinate amount of time and energy to dissect MY processes and really, I don't examine them the way you are asking for.

So this is why I am going away from ISTP and even ISTJ (because that doesn't fit with your statements either. So I am throwing things out there.) Maybe [MENTION=25377]SearchingforPeace[/MENTION] has an interesting take. Maybe you have the functions of ISTP but are NFJ. I don't know. But that would account for confusion as well and it does make sense logically.

I def see a version of Ti in you but when discussed further it doesn't ring similar to how I view Ti as a Ti dom.

existence

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Believe it or not, [MENTION=26684]existence[/MENTION] I am trying to be of assistance. But the way you prefer I do that - I'm not comfortable.

OK, I see. And yes I know you're trying and thanks a lot!

I don't know your type. I can guess. I can throw something out there that seems right to me based on something you quoted earlier or how you answered another question. And that builds to a "maybe this" type of thing. You can call that assumption, whatever but when you ask specifics it would take an inordinate amount of time and energy to dissect MY processes and really, I don't examine them the way you are asking for.

Do you mean you don't know if you relate to that quote with the bolded part about how I think?

So this is why I am going away from ISTP and even ISTJ (because that doesn't fit with your statements either. So I am throwing things out there.) Maybe [MENTION=25377]SearchingforPeace[/MENTION] has an interesting take. Maybe you have the functions of ISTP but are NFJ. I don't know. But that would account for confusion as well and it does make sense logically.

Do you see Fe in me?

I def see a version of Ti in you but when discussed further it doesn't ring similar to how I view Ti as a Ti dom.

OK, are you able to put into words how it doesn't ring similar? This would be quite significant and relevant to the entire issue at hand. Also, forget MBTI while you put it into words, don't use MBTI notation, just everyday words

Or, if that's easier, just describe how you see Ti as a Ti dom. Don't link to sources, just describe in your own words :)

existence

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Outside of direct mbti context you are a cross between ISTJ and ISTP. There are alot of those out there. I consider them ISTJ because internally they relate more to ISTJs internally from want I see. And internally I can't relate much to them. People will actually put us in the same category until they really get to know us and then be like...they may seem alike, but they are really different.

Yeah your first sentence, I agree, I feel like a cross of those :) So ok, you say you categorize them as ISTJ... As far as I understand, ISTJ absorbs everything via sensory details and they have a hard time stepping out of that and they prefer the same stable sensations all the time so they don't like crisis situations where you have to immediately respond without remembering anything from the past. In comparison to that, I don't remember words or notation if they are not logical to me in a way I find logical myself, regardless of what others think and I'm fine in crisis situations because I like immediately responding to what's directly visible. I don't recall the past consciously. And I don't focus on order in the world purely for comfort's sake in such an excessive way SJs seem to care about it. That to me seems pointless, ordering the world just for comfort's sake. I don't care that much about comfort tbh. But, I do have good awareness of how things usually are in the world, otherwise, and I'm able to adapt to the existing order except when it gets too much in my way.. I love to hack the system in those cases because I want to feel in control instead of submitting to someone else's ideas on how things should be.

Also...things like your statement about being offended about trolling is not Ti. It's a pattern based on data outside of yourself...wanna change it, then change the forums. Yes this is very blunt and possibly harsh. That will never go away, does it change or alter what I say...only the fact that I said it's a possibility. If the forum were different then the only change would be that it never crossed my mind even though you are the exact same.

I know the thing about being offended was more Fe than Ti. It's a recent development for me, deciding that it won't hurt to express feelings sometimes with the goal of being on the same page with others.

I don't really get why you think what you said here about the forums is blunt or harsh. I'm not even really following the idea there.

So anyway, are you not able to say how well you relate to that quote of mine? ("I have a similar feeling also when I've got through a real thorough detail oriented analysis of details and experiences and as a consequence can see how things work together, I see the main principles, the logical links establishing structure, determining the degree of relevancy for everything, all of it allowing me to make judgments very easily and quickly.")

I'd really like a response from you for that, it's fine if all you can say is that you don't know. Thanks.

existence

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Checking back after a long hiatus on the thread, I still wonder if our OP isn't a INFJ in a Ni Ti loop or just a NFJ who doesn't understand Fe. I see an endless search for meaning here, a constant inquiry of "why".

Fe is about finding the why and you seem to be wanting why more than anything. I get that, I really do. I posted near the beginning that you might be a NFJ. I get your insistence that you want to be Ti dom, but I was that guy once too.

I feel this might be why our ISTPs feel you are off. If meaning matters the most, Fe is your judging function not Ti....

Hey :)

The why is about logical meaning.

I do know Fe-doms who do that asking "why" a lot. :) And I tell them. Though it's usually like, they say 1000 sentences and I say one sentence in return that sums up and answers it all, lol. I don't usually ask people myself, I sort things out in my head but here I need to get data off other people so I need to ask. Asking that many questions does get tiring as it's not my default mode.

I don't really "want" to be anything. That's a silly thought really, one that I never understood, why would people want to be something if the facts don't support it.

existence

MBTI Type
ISTJ
[MENTION=12103]Poki[/MENTION]: that summary on me being like an S version of INTJ... I liked that the most so far, it makes some sense somehow :)

So, have you known any ISTPs who went very far in tertiary Ni? Does that look anything like me?

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wow you have some patience, that was really not necessary but thanks :cheers:

Can I ask why you type Ti-dom (LII-Ti) in socionics?

@highlander said he didn't relate to this part (bolded): "I have a similar feeling also when I've got through a real thorough detail oriented analysis of details and experiences and as a consequence can see how things work together, I see the main principles, the logical links establishing structure, determining the degree of relevancy for everything, all of it allowing me to make judgments very easily and quickly."

How about you with that?

He called that Ti.. and yeah, well, this is basically what goes on in my head, what I highlighted above.

Yep borderline on the J/P. Just trying to make sense of all this in the context of the MBTI system. I'm ok with Ti-dom and with Se-aux too but seems like I have something going on that the ISTP's don't relate to, either that, or misunderstanding due to different word usages (at least in part that seems to be the problem heh).

Where I don't relate is, I'm not comfortable with saying that I just do things with my hands. I can do this too but I do more than that... For the things that aren't simple hands-on daily tasks / problems to solve, I have an understanding in my head that's distinctly removed, not directly physical and that's what I go by. I do need the physical to apply it to, I'm definitely not as removed as INTP's are. With these things, there is a hardware or a process that's out there in the world, that's what I analyse first and that's what I apply my understanding onto when I act. (I do also wonder if this is my connection to 5 in enneagram.) Does this make sense? I don't relate to the craftsman label overall even though I can do those simple hands-on things too and sure I can enjoy figuring out how to fix something that's broken.

The rest works!, except that I can easily be engaged socially if someone/people draw me in.

I am pretty sure you are describing Ti/Se in sync. (in your descriptions of yourself) Maybe more Se/Ti in you...Are you more extraverted or introverted?

As for this: "can see how things work together, I see the main principles, the logical links establishing structure, determining the degree of relevancy for everything, all of it allowing me to make judgments very easily and quickly."

This might be a mix of Ti and Te characteristics? Seeing the logical links is Ti, determining the degree of relevancy for everything is Te. The glue holding stuff together is more Ti, whereas Te is the application or interpretation of that.

And then I think depending of what perceiving function it links with (N or S), you will get very different flavors of Te and Ti.

Personally, I cannot tell if I Ti more or Te more. I know I Fe very well, but it might be a well-developed coping mechanism to subvert my Fi.

My sister said her main memory of me as a child was that I was, "Always analyzing everything" :smile: