• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] I keep getting INTP

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
it's worth noting that I don't live alone and do try to initiate projects in my own ever shrinking subcultural sphere.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Tell me about something you have very strong feelings about. e.g. abortion, welfare, school, work, whatever....
Tell me what you believe and why you believe it.

Focusing on the strong in your sentence, things that come to mind is peoples lack of tolerance sometimes and also the lack of intellectuality in people that find themselves in important political functions. Whenever I encounter this, I feel like I'm losing faith in humanity as a whole and it's probably one of the few things I can feel depressed about, even if it is just for short bouts because then I find myself on this forum, surrounded by all these lovely and wise people, and faith in humanity is restored.

Subjects like abortion and welfare and such don't weight that much in my mind, but then I live in the Netherlands, people got it good. Basicly I think abortion is the choice of the mother and people deserve to be able receive decent enough welfare to live. My country does well on both points.

I went to good school with smart teachers, I wish everyone would receive such treatment as I have received. But then I look at the school my sister went to and the stories she has about how things went there. :(

----

If you're curious, that is how I, who is definately an INTP, would respond to this post. Just for reference, you don't need to go in discussion with the above information.