• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Temperaments] I can't find my a description of my type EXXJ

Raicolaria

MBTI Type
EXXJ
I completed the Myers-Briggs test and as a result i got EXXJ. However there is no description for this type. Does that means that i could be suffering of multiple personalities or bipolar dissorder? Help here please :)

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I completed the Myers-Briggs test and as a result i got EXXJ. However there is no description for this type. Does that means that i could be suffering of multiple personalities or bipolar dissorder? Help here please :)

No, it just means that you have no distinct preference for the S/N and F/T scales, or the test you took was crappy. If you want to find your type I'd suggest answering a qeustionaire.

Personality Analyst

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I recommend this guy's tumblr: http://mbti-notes.tumblr.com/. It has very good descriptions of the functions and profiles. Read the ones for ENFJ, ENTJ, ESTJ, ESFJ and find your type by process of elimination.

For EJ only, there's a description from socionics (16types.info) which I find applies to MBTI:

EJ temperament

The EJ temperament, or linear-assertive temperament, was identified by Viktor Gulenko and includes the four rational extroverts (one in each quadra): ESE, EIE, LIE, and LSE. Each of these types is also dynamic.

Typical characteristics:

proactive
restless
difficult to relax unless tired
walk tends to be quick-paced and "purposeful", as well as stiff
"calmly energetic" with few intense variations in the level of energy during the day
inclined to fidget when forced to remain inactive for long periods

EJs are both dynamic and rational, so they see reality as in continuous, gradual, often imperceptible change. At the same time, an EJ has his own views of what reality "should" be. This inclines him to be quick to take action, normally using his leading function, in order to make sure things will remain, or become, as they should be, before change can get too far.

As extroverts, EJs tend to feel that it is up to them to initiate contacts with other people, whether in the context of establishing or maintaining a relationship. They will not necessarily act on that, though, and sometimes wish others would take over this role.

Annaifiwas

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Oh no XD You are far away from that. You've got a very F vibe (to me, at least). However, which one fits you the best?

1) As an auxiliary function, Ni manifests as an understanding of how one ought to go about accomplishing his or her goals, based on a keen intuitive perception of how various courses of action are likely to unfold.

2) As an auxiliary function, Si manifests as the preference to rely on the tried-and-true method when working to accomplish a particular goal.