• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How Much Of A Sociopath Are You?

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
You Are 16% Sociopath
sociopath-1.jpg

You're empathetic, loyal, and introspective.
In other words, there's no way you're a sociopath... but you can spot one pretty easily!

Same.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You Are 24% Sociopath

From time to time, you may be a bit troubled and a bit too charming for your own good.
It's likely that you're not a sociopath... just quite smart and a bit out of the mainstream!

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You Are 28% Sociopath
From time to time, you may be a bit troubled and a bit too charming for your own good.
It's likely that you're not a sociopath... just quite smart and a bit out of the mainstream!

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Uh...guys, I'm a bit worried here :shock:

"You are 64% Sociopath.

The good news is that you're devastatingly charming.
The bad news? You mostly use those charms for evil!"

Do you find me *really* sociopathic ? :rly???: I would NEVER be cruel to animals or people but I guess that I tend to be a bit manipulative :huh:

Korvinagor

Cyber Strider
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You Are 16% Sociopath.

You're empathetic, loyal, and introspective.
In other words, there's no way you're a sociopath... but you can spot one pretty easily!

It's best not to call sociopaths out, so I've heard. Best just to avoid them.

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
20%.
See, I told you the mentally ill aren't sociopaths.

Wunjo

Maverick thinker.
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Quelle surprise, %84.

But I do not find the terms and questions on the test quite accurate, hey, it's pop psychology after all. There is a LSRP self-help one, if there are people who want to dig a little more deeper on the subject.

Here:
Levenson Self-Report Psychopathy Scale

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I hope this Levenson Self-Report Psychopathy Scale is not 100% accurate or else I am a bit worried with myself lol :D

"You have completed the Levenson Self-Report Psychopathy Scale.

The LSRP measures two scales.

Scores range from 1 (low) to 5 (high).

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.2. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.8. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 79.42% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 92.14% of people who have taken this test".

What I can't get is my results for primary psychopathy. I get that I can get a bit manipulative, I lie a lot and I don't care much for rules but I would never hurt someone intentionnally, even if it could benefits me (I told that in this test anyway), that's why the results surprised me, I never expected to be a psychopath :( Now I regret the time I was "only" a sociopath LOL ;)

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You Are 8% Sociopath

...because I'm a pyromaniac, but nothing else applies. :backout:

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
12%, because I am secretive, my relationships were short, and I lack a sense of humor about my life.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
You Are 100% Sociopath

You're so manipulative, you could make Hannibal Lector your bitch.
You feel superhuman - and you certainly lack human empathy

Thing is, those things all do apply to some degree or another.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
You Are 100% Sociopath

You're so manipulative, you could make Hannibal Lector your bitch.
You feel superhuman - and you certainly lack human empathy

Thing is, those things all do apply to some degree or another.

Lies.

tchudak

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
58%

You're not a sociopath, but you're very prone to antisocial behavior.
Other people's opinions matter little to you. You live your own fringe life - for better or worse.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
You Are 44% Sociopath

You're not a sociopath, but you're very prone to antisocial behavior.
Other people's opinions matter little to you. You live your own fringe life - for better or worse. :happy2:

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I didn't like the first result so I took it again.
"You Are 40% Sociopath
It's likely that you're not a sociopath... just quite smart and a bit out of the mainstream!"