• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Do people need to reproduce to feel complete?

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
I'm pregnant.

WHAT!?

fireworks_zps38rpgupf.gif

PM'ing you Girly :hug:

--- Edited ---

Haha! Love the pic, it made me laugh audibly. Brat! :newwink: :hug:

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I'm pregnant.

I can't tell if you're just teasing us because of the topic/responses and you are conducting some kind of experiment to prove some kind of point - or - you are telling the truth.
That smirk from Pres. Putin doesn't really clarify the matter for me.
If you are telling the truth. Congratulations! :static:

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Physically we complete the gestalt. For instance, there is a hole in our vision but it is invisible to us because we complete the gestalt.

And there is a hole in our psyche which we can't see because we complete the gestalt.

So we perceive in wholes, we perceive in gestalts.

And we deeply resent anyone who points out the holes in our gestalts.

So we don't need to reproduce to feel complete, our whole unconscious is devoted to showing us a complete world.

We now know this is an incomplete picture, and we are constantly repainting the picture to make it complete.

So we will never know that we are complete, right Mole? We can feel more whole, but that's it.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can't tell if you're just teasing us because of the topic/responses and you are conducting some kind of experiment to prove some kind of point - or - you are telling the truth.
That smirk from Pres. Putin doesn't really clarify the matter for me.
If you are telling the truth. Congratulations! :static:

I was joking and I already received a couple of congratulations. Now I feel like a complete asshat. xD

Mole

Permabanned
So we will never know that we are complete, right Mole? We can feel more whole, but that's it.

Sure, as we learn new things, we integrate them into what we know and feel. So we feel a little satori of completeness every time.

Mole

Permabanned
I'm pregnant.

In the light of our conversation, I had an unworthy thought that you were using pregnancy as an act of emotional aggression.

But I thought no, that really is an unworthy thought, no one would be so low and cheap to use pregnancy, the arrival of new life, to emotionally attack me. But I was wrong.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
In the light of our conversation, I had an unworthy thought that you were using pregnancy as an act of emotional aggression.

But I thought no, that really is an unworthy thought, no one would be so low and cheap to use pregnancy, the arrival of new life, to emotionally attack me. But I was wrong.

This is how some (perhaps more than is palatable) legitimate pregnancies are used. Or the act of having and raising children in general.

A status and a thinly veiled authoritarianism disguised as concern for the child's well-being. But ironically this form of parenting and life giving can only harm.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

b32.jpg

Generalist

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
No, even the Catholic has something called states of life and some people are called to be single for life. I think you can live a full life without kids.

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i feel like my mum would say yes, which makes me sad.

Mole

Permabanned
No, even the Catholic has something called states of life and some people are called to be single for life. I think you can live a full life without kids.

Natural selection has seen to it there are always a number of us without children. This is because those without children help the tribe adapt. And natural selection does not operate at the level of the individual, but rather at the level of the tribe.

This is why extreme individualism, while flattering our vanity, is misleading.

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
I would hate to be famous because images like that would probably be taken of me with the caption 'Did she just eat a lot again, or is she having a baby?' 100% the former.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I would hate to be famous because images like that would probably be taken of me with the caption 'Did she just eat a lot again, or is she having a baby?' 100% the former.

Hello?

Well just for a scenario's sake:

What kind of food would tempt you? :happy2: