• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Captain America Civil War characters

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
The moview is finally out. Or least it has been out. I've just been taking my time putting this thread together. MBTI IS especially interesting when it comes to a premise like Civil War. We have different personalities colliding and we see how one personality type can choose different sides for different reasons. Of course I'm Team Cap, but that's besides the point

Team Captain America

Captain America- ISTJ (as always the unbreakable spirit who's too stubborn to give up his values "if I see a situation headed south, I can't ignore it")

Falcon- ESFP (as I've said in the past, the type of personality most likely to be loyal to a friend all the way through is the ESFP. So when the government comes knocking at the door, Falcon tells them to kiss his ass in the name of his friend)

Winter Soldier- ESFP (again loyalty to his friend is his strongest trait. While his personality was kind of washed out in the film due to his mind control situation, based on the first avenger, I know he's a fun lighthearted and good friend to Captain America)

Scarlet Witch- INFP (conflicted with the decision before her as is with most INFPs. on one hand, she's scared of what she can do, but in the end, she loves toside with the minority as is also typical among INFPs)

Hawkeye- ISTP (witty and and sarcastic. He's the kind of guy who won't pass up an opportunity to tell a bunch of snobs with sticks up their asses to go suck it. So, all Cap needs to do is call him up and say "Secret Avengers assemble. We're fugitives now")

Ant Man- ESTP (honestly, he doesn't have any idea whats going on. All he knows and all he needs to know is that Cap's outside the law and that that is his specialty. Also he gets to meet Captain America. All he needs is the simple facts and he's good)

Agent 13- ?STJ (like her STJ aunt and her STJ boyfriend or sort-of-boyfriend, she does what she's gotta do and for who she has to do it even if it means rubbing a few people the wrong way)

Team Iron Man

Iron Man- ENTP (it's ironic that the ENTP Is the one ready to conform. but no surprise, seeing that being a funny smartass his entire life, he has learned about the side effects of rebellious behavior)

Black Widow- ISTP (like Iron Man, she's been rude and bitchy to authorities before. but now bullshit is over. Like an ISTP, you can never be sure who she'll side with nor can you trust her to stick to it)

War Machine- ESFJ (moral grey is just an illusion to most ESFJs. It really is all black and white. So if his friends are threatening the safety of other people, he's not going to hesitate to lay down is foot)

Vision- INTP (emotions are irrelevant to him. he only knows logic. he was programed for one purpose only : protect the earth at all costs. And fighting his friends is no problem to him if it means protection)

Black Panther- ESFP (much different from the comics. in the movie he is very youthful and ambitious and also rash and quick in his decision making. the minute his father is killed he makes up his mind to kill the suspected murderer)

Spiderman- ENTP (just wanted kid trying to make it in the world of science. He happens to be better than most people but isn't appreciated enough. Of course he's a huge fan of a scientist like Tony Sank.. I mean Stark)

Thunderbolt Ross- ISTJ (he keeps the world in check. If things get a little weird, he steps in to handle it. He refuses to see the world another way than what it's apparently supposed to be. I like to compare him to Javert from Les Miserables)

No Team

Crossbones- ESTP (he gives absolutely no shits about anything that's going on in the world of supers. He doesn't care about politics or any of that. He's just trying to keep the Hydra thing going)

Everett Ross- (he's like his dad but new and fresh. enthusiastic about his work, even if some people hate him for it. He shows genuine love for what he does and finds complete pleasure in his work)

Baron Zemo- INTJ (I don't just give characters that type like most people carelessly do. I'm careful who I type INTJ. so when I type Zemo I'm serious. He's snuckhis way into the Avengers' minds and torn them apart without them ever even hearing his name)

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think Bucky, Falcon, and Black Panther are ISFPs, they don't have enough Te to be considered ESFPs. Civil war was basically Fi vs Fe

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
I think Bucky, Falcon, and Black Panther are ISFPs, they don't have enough Te to be considered ESFPs. Civil war was basically Fi vs Fe

Black Panther was very immediate in action. Never waisted a single second thinking. I could kind off see Bucky as an ISFP, but I'm not sure. He's a very eccentric and energetic guy when he's not being mind controlled

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Black Panther was very immediate in action. Never waisted a single second thinking. I could kind off see Bucky as an ISFP, but I'm not sure. He's a very eccentric and energetic guy when he's not being mind controlled

Black Panther was driven by Fi, which is why he was so aggressive. He was acting on his feelings, he used his Se to engage in the word.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Black Panther was driven by Fi, which is why he was so aggressive. He was acting on his feelings, he used his Se to engage in the word.

Black Panther a feeling dom? Hm. I thought he was like a stereotypical ISTP by impression. Hawkeye :"My names flint, what's yours?"
Black Panther: "I don't care."

Flint was also more talkative of a person and seemed more estp to me. In contrast to black window' reserved istp.

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
Black Panther a feeling dom? Hm. I thought he was like a stereotypical ISTP by impression. Hawkeye :"My names flint, what's yours?"
Black Panther: "I don't care."

Flint was also more talkative of a person and seemed more estp to me. In contrast to black window' reserved istp.

E vs I is not really a matter of talkative or not talkative. It's a lot more complicated than that. Hawkeye shows dom Ti in how he's always very objective about everything. So just because he likes to talk a lot doesn't mean he's not an I. In the same way, just because Black Panther is very quiet, doesn't mean he's not an E. He's very Se in how he doesn't believe in all that Wakandan religious beliefs because what matters to him is the fact of the matter and how his auxiliary Fi feels about that causing him to go after Bucky without giving it a second thought