• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Big Five Test - Truity

yeghor

Here's another Big 5 test at Truity web site.Free Big Five Personality Test - Accurate scores of your personality traits

My results are at link : The Big Five Personality Test | Truity

There's a pie chart in the results that divides your preferences into 4 temperaments. I indicated the associated MBTI core types (NF, NT, SF, ST) in red as given below. You can use this test to verify the consistency of your MBTI typing at least for the core preferences.

Truity.jpg

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Cannot see your results.

This one gave me a high "Empathic Idealist" score, and less NT. Probably has to do with the fact I gave myself a higher than normal agreeableness score. The kids have made me soft. I'll have to track down how I've deviated from past results.

1fUb2dC.png

yeghor

Cannot see your results.

This one gave me a high "Empathic Idealist" score, and less NT. Probably has to do with the fact I gave myself a higher than normal agreeableness score. The kids have made me soft. I'll have to track down how I've deviated from past results.

1fUb2dC.png

What do you get when you follow the link to my results?

image-2021-05-27-200246.png

yeghor

This was from 2 years ago. So pretty similar. Also, I'm on stimulants today so my O/A is probably inflated.

Test for this one is here

DxCprv2UwAAxbLS

How does 0 conscientousness affect your demeanor? Are you an INTP?

Edit: Oh, in your new test you have high conscientousness? Why did you have 0 conscientousness in your results from 2 years ago?

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
How does 0 conscientousness affect your demeanor? Are you an INTP?

I do identify with INTP, yes. How do you mean, my demeanor? If by my outward behavior, I'm sure it presents as being highly scattered and a little spazzy.

Edit: Oh, in your new test you have high conscientousness? Why did you have 0 conscientousness in your results from 2 years ago?

I wouldn't call 21% C "high," and the difference is probably a combination of different questions and question style, the fact it's in the middle of the workday, testing variance, and/or general growth.

yeghor

I do identify with INTP, yes. How do you mean, my demeanor? If by my outward behavior, I'm sure it presents as being highly scattered and a little spazzy.

I wouldn't call 21% C "high," and the difference is probably a combination of different questions and question style, the fact it's in the middle of the workday, testing variance, and/or general growth.

I cannot see imgur photos unless I use VPN so I did not see your latest results the first time and just followed the link in your post and thought the results there were your latest results (which showed 75 conscientousness) so my mistake.

So low conscientoussness would mean you are inclined to deception, tricks and cutting corners maybe when necessary?

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Interesting you put it that way, as I find I'm not very deceptive or tricky from a personal ethics standpoint, I tend to be more blunt or straightforward, but for "cutting corners" I'd say I certainly do that. Even when not necessary! Why not? Rules are for chumps.

1eC4k4x.png

yeghor

Interesting you put it that way, as I find I'm not very deceptive or tricky from a personal ethics standpoint, I tend to be more blunt or straightforward, but for "cutting corners" I'd say I certainly do that. Even when not necessary! Why not? Rules are for chumps.

1eC4k4x.png

Sure but I am quite rule oriented myself though :) We all do whatever comes naturally and easier to us.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
O 87.5%
C 62.5%
E 29%
A 77%
N 60%

Everything but N is right in the middle of the scores I tend to get (that's the lowest N I've gotten).

Kephalos

J.M.P.P. R.I.P. B5: RLOAI
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
My Big Five Traits results (Truity):

• Openness: 87.5%, High.
  • Extraversion: 1%, Low.
  • Conscientiousness: 87.5%, High.
  • Agreeableness: 81%, High.
  • Neuroticism: 99%, High.

My Personality Patterns.

Communication Pattern, Openness/Extraversion: Thoughtful Insight (High Openness and Low Extraversion): Thinks deeply before speaking. Thoughtfully shares insights once they have been carefully considered. Tends to focus on interpretations.

Productivity Pattern, Openness/Conscientiousness: Grand Plans (High Openness and High Conscientiousness). Has big, innovative ideas and formulates plans to put those ideas into action. Persistent in chasing even the most ambitious goals.

Core Pattern, Openness/Agreeableness: Empathetic Idealist (High Openness and High Agreeableness). Uses insight and creativity to help others. Thinks about how the world could be a better and more beautiful place.

Social Pattern: Openness/Neuroticism: Anxious Alienation (High Openness and High Neuroticism). Feels a sense of being uncomfortably different. Rarely meets others with common interests. Often feels alienated and excluded from society.

Rewards Pattern, Extraversion/Conscientiousness: Steady Drive (Low Extraversion and High Conscientiousness). Driven by a sense of duty. Works toward goals out of sense of responsibility rather than anticipation of rewards. Persistent even when work is unexciting.

Interpersonal Pattern, Extraversion/Agreeableness: Sympathetic Ear (Low Extraversion and High Agreeableness). Gentle and kind. Tends to be quiet and appreciate close, supportive relationships.

Emotional Pattern, Extraversion/Neuroticism: Mostly Gloomy (Low Extraversion and High Neuroticism). Tends to be somewhat glum. Rarely feels strong positive emotions like joy or excitement. Easily becomes anxious, sad, and/or angry.

Conscientiousness/Agreeableness: Missing.

Motivational Pettern, Conscientiousness/Neuroticism: Anxious Diligence (High Conscientiousness and High Neuroticism). Highly motivated to achieve goals and avoid errors. Tendency to overwork. Feels relief when projects are completed correctly.

Esteem Pattern, Agreeableness/Neuroticism: Anxious Affection (High Agreeableness and High Neuroticism). Relies on others for support and comfort. Feels less competent and worthy than others, and works to be helpful and accommodating in order to gain acceptance.

yeghor

O 87.5%
C 62.5%
E 29%
A 77%
N 60%

Everything but N is right in the middle of the scores I tend to get (that's the lowest N I've gotten).

My Big Five Traits results (Truity):

• Openness: 87.5%, High.
  • Extraversion: 1%, Low.
  • Conscientiousness: 87.5%, High.
  • Agreeableness: 81%, High.
  • Neuroticism: 99%, High.

There's a pie chart in the results that divides your preferences into 4 temperaments. I indicated the associated MBTI core types (NF, NT, SF, ST) in red as given below. You can use this test to verify the consistency of your MBTI typing at least for the core preferences.

Truity.jpg

You can check your 4 temperaments as shown above.

fatgurl

ARMY
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
efZ3iXJ.png

u1rJHJP.png

How does your mind work?
You take in real-world information about the world around you and apply your own interpretations. You are good at noticing details, although you also want to understand the larger meaning of what you observe so that you can put things in context. You can be quite creative when you are working in an area of special expertise or knowledge, although you also know when it is time to abandon fantasy and get back to the real world.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about the needs and experiences of others. As a highly empathetic person, you feel others’ emotions almost as strongly as your own, and as such, the experiences of others occupy an important place in your mind. Your thoughts often revolve around how you might be more helpful to others, or how you can better understand what they are going through.

What do you value?
You are a highly sympathetic and altruistic person who values kindness and compassion above all else. You feel it is crucial to care for others and work to make the world a better place. You rarely do anything that does not have a payoff in kindness or caring. You are unconcerned with selfish goals, and instead preoccupy yourself with the needs of others.

You value a mix of tradition and innovation. You are usually content to do things the conventional way, until it stops working, at which time you are happy to explore novel approaches. Politically, you are probably moderate, appreciating leaders who are neither pie-in-the-sky idealists nor slaves to tradition. You are not interested in impractical flights of fancy, but you do see a place for new ideas that may improve the way we live.

Kephalos

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
[MENTION=20531]yeghor[/MENTION]:

But, there are 10 possible ways to get 4 temperaments out of the Big Five.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
O 87.5%
C 62.5%
E 29%
A 77%
N 60%

just retook it to be able to post the rest of the results...

unknown.png

unknown.png

How does your mind work?
You have a highly creative and imaginative way of thinking and you often see connections that others do not. You are uninterested in the dull facts of a situation, preferring instead to interpret its meaning and implications. You have unusual ideas and sometimes perceive things that other people are not aware of. You are easily absorbed by fantasy and enjoy envisioning alternate realities as well as possibilities for the future.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about the needs and experiences of others. As a highly empathetic person, you feel others’ emotions almost as strongly as your own, and as such, the experiences of others occupy an important place in your mind. Your thoughts often revolve around how you might be more helpful to others, or how you can better understand what they are going through.

What do you value?
You are a highly sympathetic and altruistic person who values kindness and compassion above all else. You feel it is crucial to care for others and work to make the world a better place. You rarely do anything that does not have a payoff in kindness or caring. You are unconcerned with selfish goals, and instead preoccupy yourself with the needs of others.

You have a genuine love of ideas, and value originality, creativity, and imagination. It is important to you to have consistent opportunities to learn new things and improve your mind. You value intellectual challenge, depth of thought, and insight. Because of your interest in enlightenment and novel ideas, you place great value on artistic and cultural endeavors. You believe that the improvement of the mind is an important and worthy goal.

[MENTION=6443]Kephalos[/MENTION] did you purchase the whole report?

Copied this from Kephalos' report...and found the other possibilities at The Big Five Personality Test | Truity

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
:

But, there are 10 possible ways to get 4 temperaments out of the Big Five.

The temperament on the picture that [MENTION=20531]yeghor[/MENTION] had shown appears to really be NF/NT/ST/ST (empathetic idealist, analytical thinker, etc..) by description, but they are likely swapping Feeling and Agreeableness, so a Thinker with High Agreeableness or a Feeler with Low Agreeableness are going to have some change here.

Kephalos

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
The temperament on the picture that [MENTION=20531]yeghor[/MENTION] had shown appears to really be NF/NT/ST/ST (empathetic idealist, analytical thinker, etc..) by description, but they are likely swapping Feeling and Agreeableness, so a Thinker with High Agreeableness or a Feeler with Low Agreeableness are going to have some change here.

Yeah, but I believe the approach is simply to define "Feeling" as the trait Agreeableness without paying attention to "function"-theory. Somewhat like this guy: Myers-Briggs / MBTI in the Age of the Big Five.
[MENTION=35566]Luminous[/MENTION]: I did when I took the test last year.