• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Better Call Saul (spoilers)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I like to think that Daniel is just another Energy Vampire; that's why he was so good at draining Mike. And how he kept managing to not be killed because, boy was he asking for it, but an energy vampire would really be at no actual risk. Like an ant mimicing wasp that brazenly strolls up to the spider web like a little lost ant, A wasp among spiders. But otherwise I dont really see a resemblance. Between you and me that guy seems like kind of a square.
Yes, it was to cover up his penchant for Hoboken Squat Cobbling.

edit: omfgroflmao -- I totally missed they filmed one of the vids out

Last edited:

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I like to think that Daniel is just another Energy Vampire; that's why he was so good at draining Mike. And how he kept managing to not be killed because, boy was he asking for it, but an energy vampire would really be at no actual risk. Like an ant mimicing wasp that brazenly strolls up to the spider web like a little lost ant, A wasp among spiders. But otherwise I dont really see a resemblance. Between you and me that guy seems like kind of a square.
He was good at draining Mike, from the episode I saw.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I absolutely loved Lazlo taking care of Little Colin Robinson - also how Lazlo became an "expert" at home repair/design because of it. Also Mike explaining to Daniel how he (Daniel) was a criminal but not necessarily a bad person - that was entirely up to Daniel. Kind of like Mike in a lot of ways.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
I absolutely loved Lazlo taking care of Little Colin Robinson - also how Lazlo became an "expert" at home repair/design because of it. Also Mike explaining to Daniel how he (Daniel) was a criminal but not necessarily a bad person - that was entirely up to Daniel. Kind of like Mike in a lot of ways.
Mike reminds me of the way I was taught growing up. Aside from that there's a real Ronin quality to his character. The jaded but honorable veteran who lived beyond the politics which got so many killed. The fact that a spineless sniveling coward like Walt is the last voice he heard is just insult to mortal injury.

I would still love a show starring Kuby and Huell. But I would Watch Bill Burr get frusterated at a phone book

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Man, i am not dissing Succession, which i have yet to watch... but Bob and Rhea deserved so much better.

1000003809.jpg

Last edited: